Start by marking “The Binding of the Halo” as Want to Read:
The Binding of the Halo

The Binding of the Halo

(The Binding of the Halo #1)

4.16  ·  Rating details ·  19 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
By keeping to herself and alienating her peers, Cianne Baxter manages to keep her visions and the horrifying physical changes they force upon her a secret for years. All she has to do is survive her last year of high school and resist HIM, then she can disappear into a life of self-imposed solitude.

Tristan Bertram knows this is his last opportunity to convince Cianne to g
ebook
Published by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published September 30th 2017)

To ask other readers questions about The Binding of the Halo, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Binding of the Halo

Jai
Jul 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
I knew a month ago when I read the excerpt of this book it would be awesome and I was not disappointed! Every page has you hungering for more! I as soon as I am done writing this review I will be purchasing book 2. The Binding of the Halo need to be turned into a movie, it was just that good. I absolutely cannot wait to see what is next!
velvetgypsy
I've got so much to say about 'Binding of The Halo'! It's an amazing crazy cool PNR, I was thrilled with my reading experience. I'm more of a romance reader and It's definitely a love story but with so much more.
Full review after book 2
♡Meme♡Reads love♡
Whoo hoo, I love when a book takes me by surprise. I started this book last year sometime and honestly, I can't say where my reading head was at that point in time but it obviously was not in a good place to have put it down to read later. I'm so glad I picked it up again seriously I ate this story up.

The story started off slow but there were a lot of pockets in the story that had you thinking " hmmm what was that all about?" to keep you wanting to know more. When it finally picked up it was lik
Debra Crosby
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Paranormal, love story

I knew after reading the sample, that this was something I wanted to read. It is different from anything I have read. From beginning to end it held my interest and I wanted to know what would happen next.
Beverly Diehl
Cianne Baxter is blessed/cursed with precognition, and physical symptoms that have frightened all but her closest family and friends, so she hides her gift to the best of her ability. But the handsome, uber-rich Tristan Bertram isn't taking her polite brush-offs (note: it never crosses the line into stalking or creepiness) as her final answer.

Disclaimer: I'm personally acquainted with the author on social media.

The teen "voice" is wonderfully authentic; however, some of the high school conversat
Lynda Garcia
Aug 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
💮💮Ethereal

The book starts out about a girl named Cianne...who's experiences strange feelings and transformation when seeing in the future....her abilities causes her such anxieties, making her feel ashamed and isolated....she only trusts her best friend Tranae and her stepfather....but there's a boy in her school who does his best to get her attention....he's the obnoxious rich kid...jock...and extremely good-looking and popular...but Tristan is nothing like she thinks....they are more connected
Piper
Feb 11, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read

This was just a good read. The fantasy story is building. The characters are likable and interesting. Love the love story.
Rita
Feb 13, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: interracial
This was a good story. Trying to decide whether I want to continue the series. Not sure.
LaToya A. Eccles
Shandee
Nov 22, 2017
Kynea
Nov 22, 2017
Shea is a woman in love with the idea of love, so it's no wonder she writes Romance Novels. The East Coast native is a romantic to her core, reads and watches anything with a love story. She especially likes binging on the Hallmark Channel around Christmas.

She enjoys meeting people and chatting, collecting Barbie dolls, toys, and is addicted to The Sims games. Shea also loves music and has mentio

The Binding of the Halo (4 books)
  • The Awakening of the Halo (The Binding of the Halo #2)
  • The Descent of the Halo (The Binding of the Halo #3)
  • The Battle for the Halo (The Binding of the Halo #4)