Start by marking “Christmas Dreams and Santa Schemes (Man from Yesterday, #7)” as Want to Read:
Christmas Dreams and Santa Schemes (Man from Yesterday, #7)

Christmas Dreams and Santa Schemes (Man from Yesterday, #7)

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating details ·  9 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
This Christmas season Sarah has to fill bakery cases of her coffee shop in Gull Harbor. Recently widowed, she needs brisk sales to catch up on late taxes. Her brother-in-law Ryan volunteers to help with the baking. But how can she put up with a man who’s been nothing but trouble? Her two little boys don’t agree. Nathan and Justin adore Uncle Ryan and scheme to make him the ...more
Expected publication: November 29th 2018 by Purple Egret Press

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Dreams and Santa Schemes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Dreams and Santa Schemes

Gale
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a sweet, touching holiday read! The first thing that hit me was the two little boys, Nathan and Justin, five and three years old respectively. They had me at “I hate winter”. Their mom, Sarah, is really struggling this holiday season because she lost her husband, Jamie, and she wants to be upbeat and festive for her boys. Jamie was also her partner in running The Full Cup, more a bakery than coffee shop, and she is trying to juggle all the life and work balls to keep them in the air. Of cou ...more
Pamela Mitchell
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love all things Christmas! This charming romance will chase away your holiday blues with Christmas magic, love, hope, family and possibilities. Ms. Lohr had me laughing one minute and in tears not too long after with a perfect mix of humor, poignant moments and characters you root for.

I really liked the dynamic between Sarah, a young widow with two small boys who runs The Full Cup in Gull Harbor, and her brother-in-law Ryan who is helping out with the bakery during the holiday season.

This is
Bernadette Cinkoske
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love all Barbara Lohr's books and this is a great addition to The Man From Yesterday series. Sarah needs to sell a lot of bakery items if she is going to pay the back taxes and keep the store. She is a war widow with two young boys - who are darling. Her brother-in-law is helping with the extra baking. Sarah's mother is acting strangely. Sarah is trying to have enough Christmas spirit to make this first Christmas since her husband's death a good one for her boys. Then the boys pick out the sad ...more
Kathy Azzolina
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This novella is a beautiful, heart-warming tale just in time for the holidays. It's filled with terrific writing and wonderful characters centered around a bakery and a very loving family. I could smell each cookie or loaf of bread as I read the yummy, descriptive passages. The little matchmakers, Nathan and Justin, are adorable as they try to get their mom, Sarah, together with Uncle Ryan.

Written as part of The Man from Yesterday series, it can still be read as a sweet stand-alone Christmas nov
Amy
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Barbara just keeps getting better!
For awhile now I've been wondering about Sarah's story. She was always in the background cheering her friends on and taking care of her children.
This book is hers, and she is fantastic.
The emotions that take place from all the characters will pull at your heart strings. The boys will make you cry...they are so honest with their thoughts and schemes.
Not only do you get one love story, but you get two! I fell in love with this book! I really don't want this serie
Bonnijean Marley
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a fun quick book to help the reader get into the Christmas spirit. It is sweet and funny, yet has realistic relationships.

The main romantic relationship develops between widowed Sarah and her brother-in-law, but there is a subplot that features Sarah's mother baking up a flirtation with a temporary librarian.

Barbara Lohr does a great job with bringing a new love to the baker who has supported the people of Gull Harbor.
J. A.
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a sweet, quick romance that will leave you feeling warm and fuzzy when you are done. Sarah and Ryan start out comforting each other, but soon these feelings of comfort change into something else. With the help of Sarah's boys this extended family learns what the spirit of Christmas is all about. I believe that Ms. Lohr has brought us a Christmas story that truly shows how believing in the unknown can bring you what you need; definitely worth reading.
Evonne Hutton
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Second chances can be be most precious if we are not too scared to go for it
But Christmas can bring healing in multiple ways
Lovely story line and some great characters
Jane
Dana Wright
Nov 09, 2018
Inna McDonough
Nov 10, 2018
Barbara Lohr writes sweet, heartwarming romance with a flair for fun. In her novels, feisty women take on hunky heroes and life’s issues. Family often figures in her stories. Her series include Windy City Romance, which includes jaunts to Savannah, Guatemala and Italy, and Man from Yesterday, set in a delightful Michigan beach town. Dark chocolate is her favorite food group, and she makes a mean p ...more