Start by marking “Dora's Easter Basket (Dora The Explorer)” as Want to Read:
Dora's Easter Basket (Dora The Explorer)

Dora's Easter Basket (Dora The Explorer)

3.7  ·  Rating details ·  50 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews

It's Easter! Dora and Boots are going on an egg hunt. But the eggs they are searching for are not just ordinary eggs -- each one has a special prize inside! Help Dora find all twelve eggs, and fill her Easter basket with lots of prizes. Just be sure to watch out for Swiper!

Published March 1st 2007 by Simon Spolight/Nickelodeon (first published February 1st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Dora's Easter Basket, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dora's Easter Basket

Rosa Cline
Jun 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a nice Dora book; in addition to the traditional story of Dora and her friend Boots the monkey going out and searching for in this case missing Easter Eggs. In this story you can incorporate helping your child to learn to count; learn their animals, learn animal sounds, colors of Easter eggs, finding the hidden Easter eggs. There is much about the illustrations in this fun Dora book.
Diressa Belcher
Dora and Boots go on a whimsical adventure to find the 12 colorful Easter eggs! The eggs have various colors, patterns and designs. Dora and Boots must follow the Map's directions in order to find the eggs. They find all 12 of the eggs at the end of the magical adventure! They do so with a few obstacles along the way!

In terms of literacy this is a great book to introduce character. Students could describe Dora, Boots and Swiper.

Students could describe he various settings that the duo go through
jacky
I don't like Dora. But, my little neighbor crawled up into my lap demanding that I read this to her, so I couldn't say no. It was alright. Lots about shapes and colors from what I recall. Its an Easter book without the religion if you are looking for that.
Skylar Burris
My daughter loves these Dora books, and she loves Easter egg hunts, so I had to give it at least three stars, even though I find the whole line of Dora books a little insipid. I'm all for learning about a wide variety of cultures, but the dradle in the Easter egg was just too comical.
Holly Letson
This book was an absolute bore. There was NO challenge at all to guessing which prize came out of which egg, since ALL of the prizes were COLOR co-ordinated to the egg's color.
Jasmine Olivia
Feb 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My girls loved finding the hidden eggs :)
ABC
Mar 20, 2008 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: preschoolers
Shelves: younger-kids
Cute interactive Dora book.

However, I'm not happy with the book itself, because the binding has come loose. And since it is only taken out at Easter, it's obvious we don't read it too often!
Tiffany
Feb 09, 2010
Humaiyara
Oct 20, 2011
Ana LibrariAna
A cute book to read to the little ones for Easter. Easter egg hunt, counting, map skills, colors, saying no to Swiper- all in one book.
Minnal Senthil