Start by marking “Jersey Six” as Want to Read:
Jersey Six

Jersey Six

How far would you go for revenge?

A hit-and-run accident leaves Jersey Six orphaned and homeless on the streets of Newark, shattering her dreams of school dances, pink nail polish, and a diploma.

Eight years later, a burn victim with amnesia wanders into Jersey’s barely-existent life. She resists his efforts to form a friendship until he reveals knowledge of the person res
Published June 13th 2019 by Jewel E. Ann

To ask other readers questions about Jersey Six, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jersey Six

Start your review of Jersey Six
Nilufer Ozmekik
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was ok
Two frustrating, disappointing, OMG! , I never think that I would ever give lowest stars to Jewel E. Ann book, did I read the right copy?, I hate heroine’s guts and sad for doormat hero stars!!!

Here comes my unpopular review! I was never being so alone in the minority! You feel free to boo or have urge to throw tomatoes(tomahtoes),eggs at my head!

I know too many readers liked, adored, enjoyed this book too much. As soon as I see all five stars, I thought `Hey I think I finally read her masterpi
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
I am nothing..insignificant..forgettable..no one would miss me if I died..no one would look for me if I was lost..No human has ever cried for me. I am unloved.. Image and video hosting by TinyPic JERSEY SIX: Is a full length, stand-alone romance novel by Jewel E. Ann

Unquestionably a unique, unputdownable utterly fantastic read!!

Holy Heck!! If I didn’t know the author there is no way I’d peg this as hers. This was completely different to what we’ve previously seen by her.

Our hero and Heroine are as different as chalk a
Jewel Ann
Apr 12, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Giveaway link below!

Giveaway!
For a chance at $25 Amazon GC: New Release FB giveaway
Hulya Kara Yuksel
May 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“I’ve spent my whole life waiting to love you.”

WOW 👏👏👏 Jewel, you're bloody awesome!!!

😍😍😍
*ARC kindly provided by author in exchange for an honest review. ❤

Jersey Six, an all-new mind-bending, romantic suspense from Jewel E. Ann, is coming June 13th and we have the sexy cover!

There’s nothing more intimate than revenge.

Eight y
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

Everything about him haunted her. Jersey wondered how much of herself she would have to surrender to make her world right. So she let her conscience work that out while she kissed him. The kiss. It always felt right. The only kiss that had ever felt right. His touch felt familiar. A-million-lifetimes-ago familiar. They were the perfect kind of wrong.

Now, this is why I love Jewel E. Ann’s writing so much! Her stories are always amazing and so
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Took a couple days to really think about this one.....
I do this a lot, but this one really hit me speechless!! I am all about going in blind to stories, so if you want different, if you want twist after twist that you don't see coming, pick this one up. My all time favorite author, and her stories just continue to wreck me in every good way.....

My mind is still blown......... ❤️💜💗❤️

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
Corina
Jun 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
WOW – this book!!

It’s going to be hard to put all my thoughts into words. At this point it’s mostly FEELS. Dark, raw and aching emotions. Because the rawness and grittiness in this book, surprised the hell out of me and pretty much caught me unaware. I really didn’t expect such a punch to the heart.

So, what really swept me away was Jersey Six, this woman was gritty, and nothing like any other character I read before. She was very pragmatic and matter-of-fact about EVERYTHING!!! Honestly, Jersey
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“Forever doesn’t exist. It’s just what people tell themselves to make the now a little more bearable”.

If it’s one that I can depend on, is this author’s ability to suck you in with her brilliant storytelling! There is no doubt that from the very first page, you’ll be hooked, line and sinker and you will want nothing more than to stay in these characters world.

Jersey has had a rough childhood that would make any adult heart break. From being in the care of different foster families to h
DJ Sakata
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Favorite Quote:

Sometimes … sometimes when you close your eyes, when darkness comforts you, the truth doesn’t matter because no one can see it.

My Review:

I am grappling for the appropriate words to describe this cleverly crafted and emotionally stunning book. It devastated me and turned me inside out and wouldn’t let go. I am rattled and in knots, yet I reveled in the totality of the experience.

The storylines were complicated and all kinds of twisted with tragedy and life-altering misery and were
Jennifer Kyle
Jun 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 Stars ⭐️
Berry ♡ Nice
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: head-trip, performers
😭❤😩❤😭❤😩
It's been 24 hours since I finished this book. These characters and their story have not left my mind. It only took 2 chapters and I was intrigued, all consumed and my mind began turning with theories, questions and What ifs.
Yup! I loved it. I enjoy the edge of my seat when I'm reading. I enjoy my theories being crushed along the way. And I love being taken a back with the revelation I hadn't figured out. #Secrets
YESSSSS! That's the best.

This story is much different than any other JEA's
Radd Reader
4.5⭐️’s

”I’ve spent my whole life waiting to love you.”

Well, that’s a really sweet sentiment, but the journey to those words was very intense.

This book is about a foster girl, a rock star and an amnesiac. It’s not a triangle in the typical sense of the word, but the lives of these three definitely intersect in a huge way.

This story does not paint the foster system in a flattering light and Jersey was certainly abused by some sick men while she was in the system. Her friend, G, was the only
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
5 Stars!
(ARC provided by Social Butterfly PR)

-"I'm going to show you the world, Jersey."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jersey Six grew up on the streets of Newark, orphaned and homeless. When her life finally looks like it's going in the right direction, it's derailed again. Her dreams are shattered, and she's left angry and desperate. She's had to fight for everything and has survived on her own for the last eight years barely existing. Then she crosses paths with a burn victim who wants to be her new friend. Through the
Funda Demir
Jun 15, 2019 rated it it was ok
Initially 3 stars. Now why I had to decrease my rating:

- stupid and annoying af heroine
- literally threw tantrums like a 3 year old. Responded to everything with violence. We get it you had a horrible past but doesn’t mean you can be a psycho going around hurting people.
- last but not least the stupid heroine (view spoiler)
- I’m sorry that bothered the shit outta me.
Alex ♈
Jun 17, 2019 marked it as i-fell-asleep-maybe-later
Shelves: ku
I've heard they trash the heroine for having sex with OM... How many books with the same trope, but with the hero sleeping with OW, and it wasn't even mentioned in reviews or just accepted, coz... 'men are allowed' to have sex outside of relationship and women don't?
🤔🙄
Melanie A.
3.5 STARS!
Could monsters have the heart of a child?
Okay, so JEA wrote this book which means a lot of it (like the quote above) was fabulous. I really appreciated the unique characters and the attempt at a dark, twisty, fucked-up plot. Until about 85%, this was a 4 star read for me.

Unfortunately . . . the twisty plot ultimately tied itself into a noose and strangled my love for the story.

The plot in a nutshell: So a homeless woman, a severe-burn victim, and a rock star walk into a
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
My Dilemma starts again! Every book Jewel writes becomes my New Favourite. I expect nothing less but a flawless story, hard hitting sentiments and some memorable lines I've never read before. And of course, she never disappoints! This is undoubtedly ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS of this year. So many layers and sublayers make it a virtual treasures of hidden sentiments

description

Jaw dropping good, intensely gripping story, It leaves my mouth hanging open and all.
Jewel gets very real and very raw with her narrative
Julia
Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰
~ dnf @20% ~
*sigh* Unfortunately, I couldn't get into this one and I tried starting over twice before I gave it a rest. This seems like it has a really interesting plot and the characters are unique. This is such an unpopular opinion because so far nearly everyone that has picked this up has enjoyed it. This was my first Jewel E Ann novel and I definitely want to try a couple of her other stories again in the near future before calling it quits.
Malene
Jun 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
***4.5 stars***
The title Jersey Six says it all! This is the heroine Jersey’s story and there’s no holding back. Her story and journey captures every emotion known to man. Jersey’s story is dark. It’s sad and brutal. What she has experienced in her young lifetime made her to the person she is today. Thankfully there was two shining lights in all that darkness that ultimately saved her life.

I liked Jersey because the author shows the reader truly how flawed she is. It made me understand why Jerse
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
I had forgotten just how well Jewel E. Ann writes suspenseful fiction. Jersey Six is mind-blowing, nail biting, deliciously complex, and intriguingly dark. I. Loved. It. That’s saying something because I don’t typically go for dark stories.

I’ll be honest. These people are more than a little bit messed up. Jewel E. Ann excels in character development, and you’d be hard pressed to find more complicated characters than Jersey, Ian, and Chris. I had a unique fondness for each one, even though some o
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
Before beginning to write this review, I have to warn you: huge book hangover awaiting you by the end! At least that's what happened to me and every book that I tried after just felt like "meh".

“Be brave and run fast

5 dysfunctional stars.

I have loved other books by Jewel E Ann but I think so far this is my favorite!

“When she was sixteen, Jersey had sex in a red sports car for a bag of groceries, a blanket, and a pair of shoes. Another time, she exchanged a blowjob for a
Ashlee » Library In The Country
This book was visceral and mind bending and just downright AMAZING.

I absolutely adore Jewel E. Ann’s writing, characters and stories and this one levels the playing field. It has the unwavering grit of her Jack & Jill series, the desperate and unyielding romance of Undeniably You and the absolutely mind blowing suspense of Transcend and Epoch.

I knew, I just KNEW about a quarter of the way into this book that it would wreck me. I was coming to love a character I should hate and not really sure
Pam Godwin
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Twisted. So beautifully, tragically, brilliantly twisted. The love story is gutting. The twists and turns are jaw-dropping, and the writing is perfection. This book is everything I've come to expect from JEA and more. Highly recommend.
Melanie (mells_view)
Jun 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
Did slaying monsters make her one too?

This is a life story, a love story, and a tragedy all rolled into one. I enjoyed this read because while it gutted me at times, it also filled up my heart and made me smile as well. Jersey Six is a girl who grew up in a tainted system, and then survived by herself in an even more tainted world. She is dangerous because she is a survivor. Honestly. Reading the blurb to this one is how you should go in. That’s all the info you should know to truly enjoy it. So
Al *the semi serial series skipper*
Guess who's here to complain about the book you loved?

yup,me

This book was trash. This is literally how it went.

Jersey: He needs to die.
Chris: You have to kill him.
Jersey: I will kill him for what he did.
Chris: Doesn't seem that way since you're f*cking him. Ruin him first.
Jersey: Just wait, I'll kill him.
Chris: I've spread spread some rumors even though they are insulting to you, but make sure you kill him.
Jersey: I've sworn I'll kill him. I'll do it now.

If that was exhausting, imagine how I fe
The Book Bee
Jun 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
REVIEW: 4 STARS
"Jersey and desperation had an intimate relationship."

I feel like this one is going to really stir up some emotions leading to some heated debates and discussions....and that's what I'm here for!! Bring'em on!!

I know I am always saying I love Jewel's books - I will never hide the fact that she is one of my favorite authors. I love her angst. I love the way she twists a story completely out of left field. She always gives me the most intimate scenes ever, and they are usually h
Lisa Aiello
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Unbelievably Fantastic "Take the kidney, Jersey" stars!

I am sitting here right now in a literal pool of tears. Not figurative, people...literal!! This story had THE best Epilogue I've ever read in my entire reading history...but I'm doing this backwards, and should start back at the beginning.

From the beginning, I was immediately hooked on Jersey's story. How she came to be the homeless, tough, gritty, street-smart and hardened woman that she was. I ate up the pages, trying to figure out how s
Tracy  C
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have no words. What an amazing story! I am keeping this short and sweet as to not give anything away. Jersey is a survivor and that is her truth. While I did not agree with a decision she made late in the book, it was completely in character for her. Shocker after shocker had me sucked into this book and I did not want it to end.
Anna
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was ok
This book overwhelmed me...
And not in a good way. Authors should put a warning, some readers just can't tolerate heavy sh*t.!!!!!
I'm a huge fan of this author, but I'm honest when I don't like some of her books. She has very unique style: but or you like it or you hate it. It was a page turner for me, but I had to skip a lot pages because of heavy things.
This book wasn't a romance for me, sorry. I'd call dark read, erotica... Suspense, but not love story.

One of my triggers was there in book wit
Turning Pages At ...: Jersey Six by Jewel E. Ann 36 24 Jul 18, 2019 07:34AM

• Written with You (The Regret Duet, #2)
  • A Five-Minute Life
  • Written with Regret (The Regret Duet, #1)
  • Method
  • Savaged
  • The Guy on the Right (The Underdogs, #1)
  • Where the Blame Lies (Where, #1)
  • Parallel (Parallel, #1)
  • Heartache and Hope (Heartache Duet, #1)
  • Exodus (The Ravenhood Duet, #2)
  • Flock (The Ravenhood Duet, #1)
  • Intersect (Parallel, #2)
  • Teardrop Shot
  • The Other Side
  • The Girl in the Love Song (Lost Boys, #1)
  • The Guy on the Left (The Underdogs, #2)
  • Impact
  • First and Forever (Heartache Duet, #2)
Jewel is a Wall Street Journal & USA Today best selling author a with a quirky sense of humor. When she's not saving the planet one tree at a time, you can find her role modeling questionable behavior to her three boys, binge-watching Netflix with her husband, and writing mind-bending romance.

Her upcoming release is Fortuity, a romantic-comedy.

Upcoming Projects: Out of Love (J&J Book 4) and a 20

News & Interviews

“Because I’ve always thought living in fear has to be worse than death. We stop living when we let in that fear.” 0 likes