Start by marking “The Red Ledger: Part 7” as Want to Read:
The Red Ledger: Part 7

The Red Ledger: Part 7

(The Red Ledger #7)

No one else can stop them…

I’ve never loved Tristan more. I’ve never trusted him less. Is it murder in his eyes or just jealousy when he insists we’ll find answers in Boston, headquarters of one of our greatest enemies and home to the man I left back in Rio?

I haven’t forgotten Kolt’s betrayal nor the blood that’s already been spilled between our families. Inviting him back
Published June 11th 2019 by Waterhouse Press

To ask other readers questions about The Red Ledger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Red Ledger

Start your review of The Red Ledger: Part 7
Sissy's Romance Book Review
The Red Ledger by Meredith Wild is part 7 in The Red Ledger Series. This continues the story of Isabel Foster and Tristan "Red" Stone, so you really should read the previous books to fully enjoy this one.
Isabel and Tristan are still working full force to bring down players in the "Company'. This leads them to work with someone they don't trust but they have no real choice. This was another page turner with some added twists that make you want that next installment ASAP.
Angel Payne
May 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Talk about attempting to write words for a story that defies them--and yes, I'm experiencing this giddy speechlessness even AFTER opening this book with expectations that were off the charts. Having ridden the Red Ledger E-ticket ride to this point, I had no idea what to expect from Ms. Wild's explosive imagination, especially when it came to the most memorable and incredible cast of characters she's created to date. And while the story went twisty in ALL the best ways, what I loved the very ...more
Dawn Barrett Connolly
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Red Ledger 7 has Tristan and Isabel tracking down some leads and finding out some much needed information. I love this series and can’t wait for the next part!!
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Jul 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars ~ Jess

I feel like it has been forever since I was able to take a ride on the Red Ledger train and I am so glad to be back on.

This book has us getting some answers and I feel like we are so close to getting to the bottom of the Company and stopping their nefarious actions. Still, on the run, Tristan and Isabel find themselves in Boston and reaching out to old "friends" to try to get to the bottom of this very long and dark rabbit hole.

These books are quick suspenseful bites of
Holly Jolly
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I have been waiting forever for part 7 to come out and when i got it on my kindle I was so excited this book is beyond amazing the love Tristian and Isabel have is like no other and it gets better and better I can’t wait for part 8 ! No matter what mission they go on they are in it together . He always had her back ! He wants his memory’s back might even get them back but he doesn’t know if he wants to risk what they have recently formed already and beside they have bigger problems to focus ...more
Tabitha Pickett
Bridget Shaw
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tristan and Isabel are back in Boston and the adventure continues. Their loves continues to grow and so does their questions. They are getting a few answers to some of the questions but some of these answers lead to more questions. Kolt is a key player in all of this with them. But when it comes down to it the only ones they can depend on are each other.
Paula Lloyd
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was hooked on this series from the first page. Red Ledger keeps getting better and more intense the farther we get in. I could not put this down and I have no regrets of losing sleep to finish it. Now I have to wait for 8! Honestly if it has Meredith Wild’s name on the cover you’re in for a delicious treat. Tristan and Isabel has ensnared me and I know when their story comes to an end I will miss them.
Shel
Recommends it for: Wendy Shatwell
Having to work with someone they do not trust, Isabella has to lean on a former friend she no longer trusts and then they get help from a major player! And, a new twist about who is really in charge.

This is getting deeper and ever more complicated. The scope of what they are involved in is enormous and calls for another shift in location.

I am so in love with this saga and every nail-biting scene in it!

I am happy dancing about the new players and biting my nails about what they will all have to
Trenna Harris
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
So good! Each book seems to get better and better. Love Tristan.
TheSassyNerdBlog
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The highly anticipated series The Red Ledger is BACK and once again, Meredith Wild has gone and blown my freaking mind with part 7.

This author is known for her saucy hot reads, but last year, she ventured into a wilder side of romance and created a world full of suspense, thrill, action, mystery and passion, mixing them all together and creating an addictive, outstanding, all-consuming series of books that I’ve fallen deeply in love with and she is back with more to the series and it only gets
Corinne Akers
Jun 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Red Ledger: 7

A-MAZ-ING!!!

This series just keeps getting better and better!!

Isabel has never loved Tristan more and at the same time never trusted him less. Is it murder in his eyes or just jealousy when he insists they’ll find answers in Boston, headquarters of one of their greatest enemies? Heading to Boston also means a few surprises for us, the reader, are in store!! The “surprise” helps them learn all about Kolt’s family’s twisted plan and as it starts to unfold, nothing can prepare
HP Marie
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Meredith Wild has done it yet again!!
I wasn't expecting to be left on the edge of my seat but I shouldn't expect anything less. I absolutely love Tristan and Isabel. I thought I had figured out some things for myself but somehow the tables have turned and have my mind rethinking everything! I love it!!! I don't do spoiler's!!!
I will tell you this much if you like romance and suspense, this is definitely the series to read!! OMG I'm ready for more!!
Amanda  B Gillespie
Jun 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Tristan and Isabel make a this series with of a multiple installment read. This installment is just as good as intriguing as the others in this series. Can't wait to read the rest of the books.
Anne Thompson
May 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is one of my favorite series! It’s so dark and intense. I hope Tristan’s memories come back on their own so he doesn’t need another serum!
Leslie
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Is it time for #8 yet? The mysteries just keep coming....

Will Tristian and Isabel catch a break? It just doesn’t seem so. The story keeps you captivated from the first page until the last page. I was so upset to see the end of this segment!

We see a few old nemesis Kolt and Townsend show up and of course cause some discord between Tristian and Isabella. There are few new disclosures! I can not wait to see where Meredith Wild takes us next!!

Amanda
Jun 11, 2019 rated it liked it
3.5/5

[I received a digital arc for an honest review]

"I'll kill for you. I'll die for you. I'll always love you more than I love myself. I'll never know how to be anything else."

The Red Ledger : 7
is the seventh part of a series by Meredith Wild that needs to be read in order. It was big story that she has been slowly feeding to us in the form of highly addicting novellas. Once you become invested in Tristan and Isabel's story you won't be able to get enough.

This installment starts with our two
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
What A Story!! The drama continues with Isabel and Tristan. The adventures these two get themselves in are heart stopping moments. With keeping their enemies close, I held my breath and was still left on the edge! Red Ledger: 7 picks up where we left off with book 6. I am in awe with the strength our heroine shows. Its disheartening to see what a toll their new life has taken on our beloved characters. I am not even sure if they will get the HEA when this series is over.

I was a mess with
Heather Bass
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow… If I had to describe this series in one word it would be epic. I have been waiting for this book and let me tell you the wait was well worth it. This talented author always blows my mind. I absolutely love suspense in my romance but she takes to another level. The way she tells the story makes you feel like you are the characters themselves. This is the seventh seventh part of this series and it left me wanting more. You need to read the first six or you will be lost. I could not stop once ...more
Tiffany {Beyond the Stars: Book Blog}
Just when you think The Red Ledger can't get any better, we get a Hacker crossover.

Tristan and Isabel are still on the hunt to take down the people that have forever changed their lives for the worse. As they get closer to infiltrating Chapter Eleven and those working for them, they also get closer to, hopefully, finding a way to restore Tristan's memories.

Part 7 was a very almost depressing ride for me. I love Tristan's flash backs, but it was very full of the pain not having ones memories can
Lauren Luman
Jun 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
In part 7, the rollercoaster of mystery and action has slowed a little, but that doesn't mean it's come to a halt. This installment starts to.focus more on the emotional connection that is continuing to build back up between Isabel and Tristan.

I love that Wild has started showing more of Tristan's vulnerable side. It humanizes him even more from his mercenary persona, makes you fall for him even deeper.

And Isabel grows stronger by the minute. After everything she's been through since the
Heather Blauth Ambrosino
Jun 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Meredith Wild is an amazing author and the Red Ledger series has been one of my all time favorite series! I am going to be very sad when they are finished... I just finished an ARC of RL7 and I love seeing the change both Isabel and Tristan have gone through, their characters have really evolved. However, the time frame from this book being released compared to the others was pretty far off and I wish I had reread the others first. It was hard to keep up with what was happening, who they were ...more
Linda Dunn
Eye-Opener...

The anticipation of Tristan and Isabel's continuing story had me wired and eager to read more. We find the couple in Boston to seek and uncover answers to the many questions that keep them in limbo. Isabel gets a rude awakening from Kolt reinforcing that she cannot trust anyone. Deception and dishonesty is running amok with no chance of slowing down.

The only person she has faith in is her love for Tristan. But Tristan has a dangerous agenda with his obsession of getting his memory
Amber Hodges
May 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Meredith has mastered the art of suspense and thrill and woken it into a sexy romance. You get all your favorite things in one series. This is part 7 of the red ledger series and its getting closer to finding out how it ends while also having no clue at all. Just when you think you'll finally get answers you get e even more thrown at you to figure out without it feeling over done. Its all balanced perfectly. I find myself biting my nails more and more as i read this series needing to know what ...more
Cinderella (Nysa Bookish)
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Holy Moly!!!

Following Tristan and Isabel's journey is a rush in itself! The book immediately takes off from where it left off and I was literally at the edge of my seat to see what Tristan will do with his kerfuffle about Kolt.

Isabel is getting dragged more and more into this web of deceit and destruction that is Tristan's world and Company Eleven, which is making her struggle more and more to save her humanity.

Some major secrets are revealed, and some major players were introduced - one that
Andrea Turner
May 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh how I have missed these two. Tristan and Isabel’s story continues!!!! Meredith you amaze me woman. This series just keeps getting better and better with every new release. Tristan and Isabel are still trying to figure everything out. She is a savage in this installment. Nothing is going to stop her, and I can say this girl is starting to make moves on her own. Tristan life now revolves around her. He’s starting to want everything back that he has lost. I feel for him so much. I think the man ...more
Brittani Jolley
May 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tristan and Isabel are back! What a long waited relief! Being in Boston to find the Boswells and hopefully end the hit on Isabel, they find out even more bad news. Kolt tried to help in his own weird way, but he wants more than Isabel is able to give. Isabel has to reach out to well-known hacker Blake Landon to hope to find information out. When they pair up, watch out. Such a great installment in the Red Ledger saga. Love it!
Jill Badker
Jun 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tristan and Isabel's story continues. They are more determined to find out the truths and finding out more of Tristan's past begin to show promise. While along the way they grow closer to each other and continue to grow together in their new futures. They will continue to search for the truth, but neither of them will leave the other ever.
Angela
Tristan "Red" Stone and Isabel Foster

Boston, Massachusetts is the next stop in the journey to find and rid the world of all those involved with the "Company."

I love how, Meredith integrates characters from previous books, in her current ones.

I totally love this series, and can't wait to read more in Red Ledger 8.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Misadventures at City Hall
  • Undefeated (Blood Bond Saga #13-15)
  • Misadventures with a Twin
  • Shark's Edge (Shark's Edge #1)
  • Breathless (Steel Brothers Saga, #10)
  • Misadventures of a Time Traveler
  • Ravenous (Steel Brothers Saga #11)
  • Light
  • No Longer Lost (Secrets of Stone Book 9)
  • Truth We Bear (Pieces of Me, #2)
  • Indulge Me (Stark Saga, #6.1)
  • Blood Bond: 13 (Blood Bond Saga #13)
  • Blood Bond: 15 (Blood Bond Saga #15)
  • Lies We Keep (Pieces of Me, #1)
  • Blood Bond: 14 (Blood Bond Saga #14)
  • Misadventures in Blue
  • Misadventures with a Book Boyfriend #19
  • Broken With You (Stark Security, #2)
Meredith Wild is a #1 New York Times, USA Today, and international bestselling author. After publishing her debut novel Hardwired in September 2013, Wild used her ten years of experience as a tech entrepreneur to push the boundaries of her “self-published” status, becoming stocked in brick-and-mortar bookstore chains nationwide and forging relationships with the major retailers.

In 2014, Wild