Start by marking “The Gun Nun (Werebear vs. Landopus Book 3)” as Want to Read:
The Gun Nun (Werebear vs. Landopus Book 3)

The Gun Nun (Werebear vs. Landopus Book 3)

liked it 3.00  ·  Rating details ·  2 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Yet another serious story about grim, dark, hilarious misery.

SUGGESTED FOR MATURE AUDIENCES: Contains violence, coarse language, and members of the clergy selling dwarf-built firearms.

The Gunpowder God does not deal in mercy and salvation, but in lead. And he'll give you a great two-for-one deal on a box of bullets if you put at least a 50% downpayment on that shiny ne
Published October 25th 2018 by Stories I Found in the Closet

To ask other readers questions about The Gun Nun, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Gun Nun

liked it Average rating 3.00  ·

Start your review of The Gun Nun (Werebear vs. Landopus Book 3)
Lukasz
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was ok
Absurd and over the top in every imaginable way, which is ok for me most of the time. Not this time though. A gunslinging nun with teeth in her ass, trolls and stuff were all a bit too much for me.
Patricia Lynne
Nov 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is just what I expected in this series. A bit over the top, gross, and crazy story. Perfect for a fun read. I can't wait for the next book in the series.
Jemima Pett
marked it as to-read
Oct 31, 2018
C.D. Gallant-King
Jan 31, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: shitty-books
Jul 10, 2019
Cheryl
added it
Feb 20, 2020
Writer, tabletop gamer, pro-wrestling aficionado. Dad.

I claim to write stories, but really I just find them in The Closet, dust them off, add a few commas and send them out into the world.

Proudly Canadian, born and raised in Newfoundland, fine-tuned and educated in Toronto and currently residing in Ottawa with a beautiful wife, two wonderful children and various furry four-legged companions.

News & Interviews