Start by marking “Frightfully Good Kissing” as Want to Read:
Frightfully Good Kissing

Frightfully Good Kissing

Sequel to Diplomacy of the Heart (melgough.com/diplomacy-of-the-heart). This is not a standalone story, but you can get Diplomacy free by signing up to my newsletter via the link.

After three years in the Middle East, Carter and Finn are moving to Washington, D.C. for Carter’s new job. Before settling in the capital they stop over at Carter’s childhood home. In Albany they
Published October 26th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Frightfully Good Kissing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Frightfully Good Kissing

Annie
This was okay. Given how much I like this author, I kinda hoped for more. The couple was cute together but I didn't get much from the story beyond that, and the Halloween theme/prompt wasn't as interesting as I'd hoped. Granted I hadn't read the story that introduces this couple, but I don't think it was the lack of familiarity that was the problem and this snippet didn't entice me to read more about Carter and Finn.

*Free short story courtesy of the author as part of a m/m Halloween short giveaw
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: ebooks-i-own
I need to stop reading short romance stories. I don't think I can be objective any more.

The story was fine, but I didn't care about the characters or what was happening. This is likely because I didn't read the novella that precedes this story. I'd thought this could stand on its own, but in hindsight, I think the novella may have been necessary reading. Felt like I was just reading an epilogue or bonus chapter from a bigger story. Didn't feel like a short story in and of itself.
Katherine
Nov 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
So, it straight up says in the blurb to read the novella before this- and you need to! No introduction of characters or enticement is placed in this. This is honestly a follow up story for those that read and enjoyed the original story. A check in years alter to see that Carter and Finn are still together, are stronger than they were, and are settling down. It was a very cute follow up meant to please readers- and that it did for me!
Kirstin
Dec 06, 2018
Tannie
Dec 08, 2018
Mel Gough
Jan 01, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Liesl
Laurie
Nov 24, 2018
Justin lim keat theam
Dec 03, 2018
Mel was born in Germany, where she spent the first twenty-six years of her life (with a one-year stint in Los Angeles). She has always been fascinated by cultures and human interaction, and got a Masters in Social Anthropology. After finishing university she moved to London, where she has now lived for ten years.

If you were to ask her parents what Mel enjoyed the most since the age of six, they wo