Start by marking “Frightfully Good Kissing” as Want to Read:
Frightfully Good Kissing

Frightfully Good Kissing

Sequel to Diplomacy of the Heart (melgough.com/diplomacy-of-the-heart). This is not a standalone story, but you can get Diplomacy free by signing up to my newsletter via the link.

After three years in the Middle East, Carter and Finn are moving to Washington, D.C. for Carter’s new job. Before settling in the capital they stop over at Carter’s childhood home. In Albany they
Published October 26th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Frightfully Good Kissing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Frightfully Good Kissing

Start your review of Frightfully Good Kissing
Coco.V
Apr 25, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on iBooks today (4/25/2019)! 🎁
Annie
This was okay. Given how much I like this author, I kinda hoped for more. The couple was cute together but I didn't get much from the story beyond that, and the Halloween theme/prompt wasn't as interesting as I'd hoped. Granted I hadn't read the story that introduces this couple, but I don't think it was the lack of familiarity that was the problem and this snippet didn't entice me to read more about Carter and Finn.

*Free short story courtesy of the author as part of a m/m Halloween short giveaw
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: ebooks-i-own
I need to stop reading short romance stories. I don't think I can be objective any more.

The story was fine, but I didn't care about the characters or what was happening. This is likely because I didn't read the novella that precedes this story. I'd thought this could stand on its own, but in hindsight, I think the novella may have been necessary reading. Felt like I was just reading an epilogue or bonus chapter from a bigger story. Didn't feel like a short story in and of itself.
Katherine
Nov 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
So, it straight up says in the blurb to read the novella before this- and you need to! No introduction of characters or enticement is placed in this. This is honestly a follow up story for those that read and enjoyed the original story. A check in years alter to see that Carter and Finn are still together, are stronger than they were, and are settling down. It was a very cute follow up meant to please readers- and that it did for me!
Shelley Chastagner
A lovely peek into Carter and Finn's life three years down the road. They're in the US and more in love than before. While Carter could've been a bit more romantic Finn's reaction was very exuberant. A lovely spicy ending. I hope we get more of these two in the future.
Jacs
May 27, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short but sweet

This was a cute short read. Halloween can be a great time of year with candy and costumes. This was a very short read.
Jim Scullion
Wendy
Stephan
Mar 26, 2020
Sa Ra
rated it did not like it
Nov 17, 2019
Dec 06, 2018
Tannie
Dec 08, 2018
Mel Gough
Jan 01, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Ann
Mar 03, 2019

• Coach (Campus Cravings, #1)
  • Cowboys Don't Marry Their Best Friend (Sweet Water Ranch #1)
  • Snowmancer (Godsbane Prince, #1)
  • Synchronicity
  • Almost But Not Quite
  • Still Waters
  • Coming Home
  • Once Upon a Dream
  • Beneath the Neon Moon
  • That Eighteenth Summer
  • Rory's Last Chance (Love in Xxchange, #1)
  • Howling Hills: The Prequel
  • Wranglers (Rodeo Boys Book 1)
  • Spring Strings
  • Seducing the Straight Cowboy (Part One)
  • Whisky Christmas (Sawyer's Ferry, #2.5)
  • Midnight Mistletoe
  • The Family We're Born With (Finding Family, #1)
Mel Gough loves writing about love – but with a twist. Nominated for the 2019 Selfies Awards, her bisexual romantic suspense novel He is Mine is a typical Mel Gough story. She needs her HEA fix, but on the way there will be thorns and fire, and sometimes brimstone. All right, that might be over the top, especially since her stories are firmly based in the real world - though not always in the here ...more

News & Interviews