Start by marking “Rewrite the Stars” as Want to Read:
Rewrite the Stars

Rewrite the Stars

Evangeline Thorne is privileged.
Beautiful and popular, if not a little jaded.
A chance encounter with a green-eyed stuntman sets off a chain of events that turns her perfect, little world upside down.
Short on options and desperate for adventure, she joins the traveling carnival for the summer.
Thrust into a world full of drama, deception, and secrecy, Evangeline tries to
Published October 24th 2018

Start your review of Rewrite the Stars
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
rr

Rewrite the Stars by Charleigh Rose is just the second book I've read by this author, but I can already tell she's going to be one of my favorites! I love angsty NA romance, and she did a stellar fucking job keeping me captivated by this one. There was never a moment where I wasn't either intrigued, entertained, or fanning myself. Her writing style is addictive, and I know I'll be going back for more!

carnival-gif-10

One fate filled night, an emotional Evan stumbles upon a carnival feauturing 4 bike riding
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW: can also be found on my blog:
➽ KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

REWRITE THE STARS: Is a full length, stand alone coming-of-age romance novel by Charleigh Rose. Spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives.’

In this we meet the four speed demons 'The Sons of Eastlake' (Eros, Lathan, Tres, and Sebastian) four daredevil boys on bikes that take risks to a whole new level performing stunts in a globe of death each night at a travelling carnival. These boys live by one rule.

We don't da
Melanie (mells_view)
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I never thought running away with a carnival sounded fun, until I read Rewrite the Stars. What starts as a spark filled one-off encounter between Evan and Sebastian morphs into a turning point for the rest of their lives. One night of fun changes Evan’s life more than she could have ever imagined. When she once again runs into Sebastian and his crew, who ruined her life with one encounter. Her life changes even more, but maybe for the better this time?

Charleigh Rose takes us on an adventure into
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
ALL THE FUCKING STARS!!! 6/5🌟

—*—

I finished this book early today and as soon as I finished it, I already wanted to start reading it again. I didn’t want to part with these characters. I could live in their world forever. They sucked me into their orbit from the get-go and now I’m sad the journey is over and there is no more Evan and Seb for me to enjoy.

This story is very unique and I loved it so much. I hope Charleigh is planning on writing a book for each of the McAllisters. I know Ero’s w
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Oct 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: alpha, page-turner, owned
This author is special! She writes fantastic!

Sebastian isn't the easiest to like/love but at the same time he kind of is. If it makes sense?
Evan is a strong person, she needed to be when her world turned so much! I don't know how I would cope.
I loved how we got to see how it went in their world. I loved the Vixxen it's special and I think fun.
What I really wanted was to see and know more from Drew and Savvy (forgot how to write her name). I know it's a closed chapter but I would've thought if t
Rochelle | Rochelle Reads ♡
Oct 27, 2018 rated it really liked it

Rewrite the Stars went above and beyond my expectations.

I never thought I would fall in love with a carnival-themed romance, despite having a fondness towards them. Charleigh Rose made this amusing and entertaining—beyond everything expected and anticipated by creating an environment vastly different to what we’re used to in romance.

I was drawn towards the bright lights, unique setting and exhilarating atmosphere surrounding the carnival. Both Evan and Sebastian grabbed my attention. Between ha
Kim
Oct 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
And this book wraps up my reading challenge for 2018. I really enjoyed this, not counting the endless wait for the book to go live on Amazon. Not that I was excited to read this or anything.

I had a blast at the carnival! Evan and Sebastian were fun to hang out with and I loved the side characters (Eros and Kat, I hope you guys are up next!). I’m really glad this met up to my expectations.
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
It was ok. I was expecting a little more but its your typical bad boy romance. I never truly connected with Evan and their love wasn’t believable to me.
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'Enjoy the sun' Stars!
ARC provided by the author via Enticing Journey in exchange for an honest review.

I am seriously becoming more and more addicted to Charleigh Rose’s books! I was all over when she announced she was writing a new standalone book set in a carnival that involved two people from very different worlds falling in love. I mean, doesn’t it sound great? Now I can confirm it totally does because, again, Charleigh’s newest novel was simply wonderful to read. Get ready for the rolle
warhawke
Jan 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Genre: NA Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Evangeline (Evan) Thorne was born with silver spoon. Stifled by her parents hovering and expectations, she needed to break free. When she stumbled upon a traveling carnival, she couldn’t imagine how much her life was about to change.

Sebastian McAllister lived his life dangerously. As a stuntman with the carnival, he danced with death on a daily basis. Since he learned of a family curse at a young age, he vowed to live
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh this book and all the damn feels. My heart can’t take the beating it was just given, damn it.

ARC received in exchange for an honest review

When I came across this beauty I knew it was something I just HAD to read. It intrigued me and boy, I sure as hell wasn’t ready for what the book dealt out that’s for sure.

I can honestly admit I’ve never once read a book that involves the lives of people in a carnival so this beauty popped my cherry. I’m super fucking glad it was my first.

Seb is
TeriLyn
**Rewrite the Stars generously provided in exchange for an honest review**

5 "Do you trust me?" Stars

I absolutely loved this book. I devoured this New Adult story of star-crossed lovers in on day completely unable to put it down. Charleigh Rose took the bad boy/good girl trope and gave a refreshingly unique story. The bad boy, jerk, stand offish hero paired with the feisty, ready-for-new-beginnings girl within this unique setting had me greedily flipping the pages. The only thing I'm sad about wi
CC
Jan 17, 2019 rated it really liked it

At 18, Evangeline “Evan” Thorne led a privileged life until her family fell apart. Losing most of what she’s known and looking to feel a connection, Evan’s choices are limited and she decides to take a chance on the unknown by joining the carnival for the summer.

“The way he taunts me, the way he dares to touch me so freely, as if we’re not complete strangers, only stokes the flames spreading inside me.”

Sebastian McAllister is known as “Sexy Sebastian” around the carnival circuit due to his
Chelé
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm so impressed with Charleigh! Rewrite the Stars is perfect!

On the outside Evangeline Thorne has it all. The perfect house, perfect car, prestigious parents, the best of friends......a perfect life. None of it is real. Evangeline, "Evan" doesn't feel like herself anywhere until the day she walks unto the grounds of a carnival. It's not the roar of the crowds, the fried foods or the games that pull her in but a beautiful green eyed guy named Sebastian McAllister.

Sebastian and his cousins perfor
Jessica
Can’t make up my mind whether I want to give this 2 or 3 stars.
Chloe reads
Aug 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 cursed stars

“You eighteen yet?" Sebastian asks.
"No." I breathe.
His hand squeezes my waist right before his lips touch mine.
"Pity." He says. "See you next year, princess.”

HOLY FUCK! This book. I was actually going through a serious book hangover after finishing The Fallen Men series when I started Rewrite the Stars. Well, it was exactly what I needed because I was pulled into Sebastian and Evan ’s story from the very first sentence. It was one of my most anticipated release of th
Jessica
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
description

Words can't even begin to describe how much I've been anticipating this book. I love every book Charleigh Rose writes and I couldn't wait to read one that took place at a carnival!

The night Evan Thorne met Sebastian MacAllister completely changed the course of her life. From being the good girl who always listened to her parents, Evan has become a hard shell of who she once was. When things get too hard to handle at home, Evan decides to turn to the only person she wants to be around anymore: S
Book Maniac Forever

⭐️ 5 "Carnival" Stars ⭐️
Rewrite the Stars was one of my most anticipated release of the fall and for a reason. Charleigh Rose never disappoints with her stories and once again, this unique novel was amazing! She totally captured the atmosphere of a carnival where this story takes place and the chemistry between her main couple and the suspense had me enthralled all read long.

"Why should I stay?"
"Because I don't want feel like waiting another year to see you again."

Sebastian is su
Michelle Claypot_Reads
Books like this are why I read romance. You know the stories that make you remember those first kisses, the tummy butterflies, the feelings like your heart would literally break in two. I binge read it in one 2am session and went to bed with a very happy heart. Gah!

It's Angsty deliciousness with a capital A, where not everyone is what they seem, and not everyone will get their HEA. I loved the twists with the characters, the feeling that the story was somehow just a little "other", it gave me a
B.B. Easton
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I devoured this book in two days and loved every sleepless second. Charleigh Rose knows how to check alllll my boxes, and Rewrite the Stars was no exception:

Dark, mysterious bad boy? Check!
Gritty, captivating setting? Check!
Page-turning suspense? Check!
Tons of sexual tension? Checkity-check-check!

Five giant ferris wheel stars for this carnival ride of a romance.
Lo Bookfrantic
Jan 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: f-br, young-adult

Kinda predictable but I liked it.
Sentranced Jem
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Let's do this, shall we?

Ooooo How I loved this book! I couldn't put it down.
I've read this book twice already and I think I might end up reading it again and again.
Alla
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: standalone
This one was an unexpected gem! I loved it!
Carlene Inspired
Find this review and others at Carlene Inspired.

Frustrated by her parent's overinvolvement in her life. It may seem perfect, her life of wealth and luxury, but it isn't until she's amongst the glittering lights and grime of the carnival that she feels alive. That ends the next day though, when life as she's known it is flipped upside down. The handsome boy on the motorcycle is now associated with the attack that ruined her life, leaving her hurt, angry, and fighting to make it to the end of high
Damjana
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 STARS!
I love Charleigh Rose, after fourth standalone I can say she is one of my favorites authors. I love her ability how she delivers character's charm and magnetism, their chemistry. I am always pulled in really interesting state of mind where I have this special feeling I can't even describe; like I am floating...

All this enthusiasm was also main reason I weren't bothered too much with predictable ending and too much drama right before ending.
What also bothered me (slightly??) was too ob
stumbleduponabook
Nov 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
I’m not really surprised I loved this book. I’ve also never read a story before that was set at a carnival. That’s one of the reasons why I was wanting to get my hands on RtS.

I went into this book thinking I knew how the story would turn out, yet it went in a completely different direction. Charleigh proved me wrong and I’m not mad about it.

One of the things I loved about RtS was the bond between the four guys. They may not see eye to eye often, but they’re family and always have each other’s ba
queen_of_the_books_18
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about this book apart from I absolutely LOVED it! It was one of my top reads of 2018.

The sons of EastLake~Yummy!
Eros, Sebastian, Lathan and Tres were all just swoon worthy. Hot daredevils who drive bikes... what more can you ask for right?

They have one rule... they don’t date. No getting attached. They don’t get close because they believe their fate is to die early like the rest of the males in their family.

I loved Evan and the fact she was trying was trying to break out of th
readingsnfeelings
Nov 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I devoured this beauty in one sitting this weekend. The word setting. The carnival. The mystery. The characters. Sexy Sebastion McAllister. Everything was captivating. Evan and Sebastian were amazing and hot af together. I am quite sad that this isn't a series because I would have loved to see the remaining 3 McAllisters' story, especially Eros. I highly recommend you this carnival themed romance, if you haven't read it yet.
Donna
Apr 23, 2019 rated it really liked it
4 shining stars

This was not quite a 5 star read, but I really enjoyed it. Cursed by the threat of dying young holds Sebastian back from falling in love. But when he meets Evan and she joins the carnival with him, the drama begins. Well written, love this author.

• Fake It 'Til You Break It
  • The Hunter (Boston Belles, #1)
  • In Fury Lies Mischief (Midnight Mayhem, #2)
  • All the Truths (Lies & Truths Duet, #2)
  • Angry God (All Saints High, #3)
  • All the Lies (Lies & Truths Duet, #1)
  • Dear Ava
  • The Moth and the Flame (When Rivals Play, #2)
  • Riot House (Crooked Sinners, #1)
  • In Peace Lies Havoc (Midnight Mayhem #1)
  • Ecstasy
  • Cruel Prince (Royal Hearts Academy, #1)
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • Credence
  • Steel Princess (Royal Elite, #2)
  • Ruthless Knight (Royal Hearts Academy, #2)
  • The Punk and the Plaything (When Rivals Play, #3)
  • The Peer and the Puppet (When Rivals Play, #1)
Charleigh Rose lives in Narnia with her husband and two young children. She's hopelessly devoted to unconventional love and pizza. When she isn't reading or mom-ing, she's writing moody, broody, swoony romance.

News & Interviews

“What if it’s already in the stars? You can’t change fate.” “Then we’ll rewrite the stars.” 4 likes
“The most dangerous men are the ones with nothing to lose.” 2 likes