Start by marking “Rising Moon (Succubus Moon #3)” as Want to Read:
Rising Moon (Succubus Moon #3)

Rising Moon

(Succubus Moon #3)

Life in Bellasford is seldom peaceful for succubus, Rose. What was supposed to be a fun night out to celebrate her girlfriend's birthday takes a sinister turn as a mutual friend is found near-dead, drained of her life energy: the hallmarks of a succubus feeding.

With the Succubus Moon drawing near, suspicion falls on Rose and her long-missing mother, Ella. Investigation lea
Published October 24th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Rising Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rising Moon

Start your review of Rising Moon (Succubus Moon #3)
Scarolet Ellis
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rising Moon (The Succubus Moon Book 3) by Cailee Francis is an amazing story to read. This is book number three in this amazing series that I am so in love with. I love reading about Succubus stories they are a little different from what I usually read but man I love reading them. I can not wait to see what this author will write next, I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about Succubus.

Tanya
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She is a succubus and she is going out for a night out with friends but one is a victim of a succubus. The blame is pointed at her or her missing mother. The bodies are growing. She tries to find out what it is going on. Can get friends and her get the real person? See what will happen

Scott
Dec 07, 2020
Doreen
Feb 20, 2021
Goodreads Librari...: New Book to Add 3 212 Oct 28, 2018 07:07AM
Cailee Francis is an Australian author of LGBT contemporary and fantasy romance, mingling magic, friendship, romance and drama.

She loves to write romantic, steamy stories with strong female characters.

Succubus Moon (3 books)
  • Darkling Rose (Succubus Moon #1)
  • Seeking Witches (Succubus Moon #2)

News & Interviews