Start by marking “Generation Y: Generation Snowflake?” as Want to Read:
Generation Y: Generation Snowflake?

Generation Y: Generation Snowflake?

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
Generation Y (Millennials), born in the 1980s and 1990s, came of age during a period of unprecedented accelerated economic growth. These young secular women and men were shaped by a society that was fast becoming more self-critical and cynical, conflictual, entrepreneurial, consumer and media-oriented, individualistic and globalized.
This is a generation characterized by it
Published April 23rd 2019 by Vallentine Mitchell

To ask other readers questions about Generation Y, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Generation Y

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of Generation Y: Generation Snowflake?
Sariel Hodisan
May 01, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a marvelous book and recommended it for all of us that care for our society and culture.
I was born just in the middle of generation Y years (born 1987) and was always intrigued and worried by how and how much do I differ from my peers and those who came before me.
Reading this book gave me the precise answers.

I have now a good understanding of the advantages and perhaps disadvantages of my generation.
While reading this book, I suddenly understood the motives of many decisions I made thr
Sheila