Start by marking “Never Say Goodbye: A Medium's Stories of Connecting with Your Loved Ones” as Want to Read:
Never Say Goodbye: A Medium's Stories of Connecting with Your Loved Ones

Never Say Goodbye: A Medium's Stories of Connecting with Your Loved Ones

Matthews serves as a vessel of hope for those who wish to communicate with their loved ones in spirit. He takes the reader on a roller coaster of emotional stories, and also teaches step-by-step methods for recognizing communications from beyond.
Published August 8th 2003 by Llewellyn Publications (first published July 31st 2003)

To ask other readers questions about Never Say Goodbye, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Never Say Goodbye

Heather Jenkins
Dec 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
So I have to admit that I am really questioning my current interest in psychics/mediums and my family in heaven. However, I have been feeling so much more at piece after reading and experiencing more in this area. To me this book again helped me to process my feelings about my deceased family. I think about it every day. I still struggle when processing my feelings.
So reading that people are in contact and are helping others feel peace makes me happy as peace about death is what I search for.
Bonnie Anderson
Jun 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Answers about sudden Death of Adult daughter.

Questioning about it Adult daughter knew about the grief I had after her passing. 😂

It was very moving and helped me not cry all night long.
Christina Francine
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Saying goodbye to a loved one through death is the hardest part of losing them. Medium Patrick Mathews says we do not have to however. He tells readers they’re still around and don’t leave like often believed. They want our company as much as we want theirs, he says. To connect with our departed loved ones, we only need to learn how.

Mathews shares among other things, examples of communicating with people’s departed. These aide any doubts about his claims. His overall approach is warm and comfort
Paigey
Mar 30, 2011 rated it it was amazing
I read this book a few years ago after my Granny and Paw-Paw passed away. I had heard Patrick Matthew's on the radio and was completely blown away by him so I decided to check out this book. It has been awhile since I read it but the basic concept is that the people we love never really leave us. Most of the book is told through stories of peoples loved ones coming through and communicating messages through Matthew's and the different ways those that have crossed over choose to communicate with ...more
Elena
Feb 03, 2012 rated it liked it
Recommended to Elena by: Amazon
Shelves: new-age, mediumship
I have read a lot of books about communication from the other side, whether they're written by mediums or not. What sets this book apart is that while it deals with how to grieve effectively, its basic premise is that we never have to feel that our relationship with someone who has passed on is over. This is something that I needed to hear in this particular moment. Also of note was that the medium deals with suicide and also GLBT issues in a small way. This is not my favorite book on the subjec ...more
Wanda
Jan 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Whose who are grieving over a loss of someone special
I recommend this book to those who have lost someone and is still grieving. With the loss of my mom last year and the loss of another special someone, Patrick's books is exactly what I needed. He made me sure that my mom will always be by my side and not to feel silly for talking to her out loud. Because she will hear me and in her own way answer me. I can truly appreciate his gift and I"m looking forward to reading his recent novel.
Sandy Neal
Very interesting and light. Lent it out as I finished it to a waitress at a restaurant I frequent who had just told me about her nephew's death. I don't know her name but I know she will return the book and we will have a great discussion. I recommend this book as a good first book on meditation, mediums, etc.
Sheri
May 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audio-books
This was a great book. I enjoy the author's writing style and conversational tone. A lot of information that I took to heart. It was a comfort really as I hope to be able to communicate with my son. The grieving process is long and hard, and even though your heart tells you that love never goes away and we will be together again, you still miss them so much.
Patrice
Mar 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Certainly makes me think about the death of the physical body not being the end of the individual's spirit, that it does continue on. I needed this right now and found comfort in it.
Michele Fragnito
Nov 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-and-enjoyed
This book brought me answers and comfort after the loss of my husband. Patrick Matthews is a compassionate writer who weaves his experiences into a guide for those who have lost loved ones.
Susan
Jan 03, 2013 rated it it was amazing
A very comforting book for anyone processing grief. Patrick Mathews has a new book out which I will most definitely read.
Brian Hood
Sep 29, 2012 rated it really liked it
an inspiring book about the afterlife and what people on this side experience.
Sandy Ardilla de biblioteca
Aug 13, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Gracias a Patrick entre en la gran aventura de la vida mas alla de la vida
Teresa