Start by marking “Truth or Bear (Shift, #2)” as Want to Read:
Truth or Bear (Shift, #2)

Truth or Bear

(Shift #2)

Even a lone wolf’s heart can be broken.

Nikolai’s life was going just fine—until he was betrayed. He’s lost his job, his family’s trust, and his purpose, all for the cost of falling for a pretty bear. Now his friends have turned against him and they won’t stop until he’s dead. The last thing he wants to do is join forces with the woman responsible, but she might be his only
Expected publication: February 28th 2019 (first published February 2019)

To ask other readers questions about Truth or Bear, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Truth or Bear

Elle Thorpe
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh boy. What a ride this book was. Thrown straight back into the shifter world, this time we pick up the story from Clare and Nik's points of view. Yet again, another killer opening chapter from this author. And the action doesn't let up from there. Bullets fly but so do sparks, and the chemistry between these two forbidden lovers is electric. And don't even start me on that ending. I need the next book immediately!
These aren't your average paranormal romance books. They're smart and sexy with
Anne - Books of My Heart
This review was originally posted on Books of My Heart

Review copy was received from Author. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.

At the end of Trust the Wolf, Claire is out of contact, probably in trouble.  The next book in the Shift series ,  begins in time, right at the end of the previous one. Truth or Bear.  Claire is part of the SANA world where a council governs shifters and protects humans. The Guard is against SANA which requires registration and
Tammy Cody
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Truth or Bear picks up where Shifter book 1 “Trust the Wolf” leaves off. It won’t kill the storyline of this book if you don’t read Trust the Wolf but I would recommend starting with book one just so you get the full story.

Claire and Nick’s story is full of action, bullets flying, suspense, and swoony scenes. I love the connection that is evident between the two of them despite their original political differences. We also get to catch up with Emilia and Jason, Mat and Zach, and the Shades.

I c
Tammy Crawford
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such an amazing read. Nik and Claire's chemistry was amazing and HOT. This book is filled with danger, action-packed fighting, and romance. Couldn't put this book down, reading on the edge of my seat. Can't wait for the next book in this series. Highly recommend this book.
Melonie
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book picks up where Book 1 ended. We meet Claire and Nik and this book is their story. Fast paced and full of action. I loved it. You feel like you are right there watching the story alone in for t if you. I am very much looking forward to the next book!!!
Anna Lyman
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This continues the story from 1st book. It is fill of suspense, intrigue and danger. I love this author and did not put it down and I cant wait to continue the story in the next book.
Julie Jackson
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Such a great read. Nik and Claire are made for each other but first Nik has to work through her betrayal and figure out a way to stop Maxwell. The road is rocky for them but I have no doubt that these two can work together and accomplish anything. Excellent writing with a storyline that will take you on the ride of your life.
Cheri Tipler
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow Truth or Bear was fun, teeth grinding, smiling & breath holding. Clair & Nik have a connection and these two are going to make it work. Bring down terrorist is their mission and keeping other safe. Zoe Ashwood has a talent for a good engaging story. Now I need to get my next book in the series read on....
Spunky N Sassy

Jan 22, 2019
Adele
Feb 09, 2019
Zoe Ashwood
Oct 28, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Caro
Tracey Hogan
Feb 04, 2019
Mary Brannian
Feb 05, 2019
Zoe Ashwood is a romance writer with a passion for sweet stories with a sexy twist. She's in love with the art of making up stories - and making her characters fall in love.

For news about book releases and exclusive freebies and giveaways, join her newsletter !

You can also find her on: Facebook - Twitter - Instagram - Pinterest.

Shift (3 books)
  • Trust the Wolf (Shift, #1)
  • Make Him Howl (Shift #3)