Start by marking “The Conclave” as Want to Read:
The Conclave

The Conclave

It all came down to this.
A traitor.

~

The city of Telstar has been freed and the enemy defeated. In the streets, the townspeople is celebrating, singing and drinking to the promise of better days to come.

Yet, at the top of an abandoned tower, a secret meeting is about to take place. Although victory was attained, questions remain unanswered. Some of Telstar’s deepest
Published October 23rd 2018

To ask other readers questions about The Conclave, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Conclave

Start your review of The Conclave
Stephen Ray
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was surprised at how much actual story could be packed into a book this size, in this setting. S. C. Eston has pulled out all the stops here.
Allan Hudson
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An exceptional story. Eston knows how to tell a tale.
Rosario Martinez
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book I review by S.C. Eston, the first for his debut THE BURDEN OF THE PROTECTOR and guys I had to wait two years for a second book, all's good because it was worth the wait. I am a fan of high fantasy, epic fantasy, dark fantasy, science-fiction fantasy...all things fantasy and S.C. Eston's works are perfect for anyone who enjoys reading fantasy with well-constructed worlds that keep you hooked.

The Conclave is the story of Onthar who has sworn to protect the city of Telstar a
Gaetan
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy
I have read many stories from S.C. Eston, and one thing that I always appreciate is the characters development. This story has so many characters, and they're all well defined and interesting. The plot is unique and make for a special story. I really enjoyed this book!
Yves
Molly
Feb 29, 2020
Nancy Foster
Mar 10, 2020
Steve C. Eston grew up in the small village of Trudel, in the province of New Brunswick in Canada. He is a manager in technology services for the federal government and lives in Fredericton with his wife, Leigh.

For behind-the-scene info, excerpts and free short stories, you can visit him at:

Newsletter: http://www.sceston.ca/Newsletter