Start by marking “Righting Our Wrongs (Paths to Love, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Righting Our Wrongs (Paths to Love, #2.5)

Righting Our Wrongs

(Paths to Love #2.5)

Juliana
I made a mistake.
And it wasn’t going to Paris for the semester.
It was waiting until I had one foot out the door to tell Mitch Jacobs I was leaving.
I never expected him to shatter my heart in retribution.
After all the distance, the remnants of our fight still linger. The hole he left behind still bleeds.
Now I’m back…and there’s no way I’ll be able avoid him.

Mitch
I
ebook, 1st Edition, 90 pages
Published December 7th 2018 by Grahame Claire

Start your review of Righting Our Wrongs (Paths to Love, #2.5)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

YAY, THANKS FOR MY ARC!

Stand-alone novella
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Blurb:
Juliana
I made a mistake.
And it wasn’t going to Paris for the semester.
I never expected him to shatter my heart in retribution.
Now I’m back…and there’s no way I’ll be able avoid him.
Mitch
Lost my
Jessica's Totally Over The Top Book Obsession
5 Soulmates Stars

If you have read the first two books in the Paths to love series you know that Mitch is Stone's older married brother. If you haven't read the first two books in the Paths to love series, and you are looking for a good contemporary romance to read check out It's Not Over, and Three Dates. Mitch and Juliana are married with children when we readers meet them in the series. This was a really cute look at them getting to their HEA before marriage and kids. Though this was a short
Sabrina
Nov 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
NOW LIVE
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Righting Our Wrongs brings readers of the Paths to Love series back to the Jacobs family with Mitch and Juliana's story. Set before the events of the previous books, it takes place when both characters are in college and has more of a New Adult feeling to it.

I adored Mitch and Juliana and theirs was a story I didn't even know I needed. They were great secondary characters in Three Dates but getting to see them fighting their own battles made them even more amazing. I
Christy
Nov 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-four-stars
4 stars!

I love the entire Jacobs clan from the Paths to Love series, but Mitch and Juliana’s story was one I never thought I’d get, as they are an established couple/side characters from Three Dates. I was so happy to get this novella of the start of their story. And it makes me even more excited for Mulaney’s book. She’s such a spitfire!

Mitch and Juliana are high school, now college, sweethearts. They have everything planned out and their entire life is ahead of them. Things change when
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Nov 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4 "I Love You Forever" Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mitch Jacobs lives in Burdett, Texas where his family has a ranch. They are known as Burdett royalty, and are a very well known family. He's played football, but plans to attend vet school and then work at the ranch. He has his whole life planned out, including his future with the love of his life Juliana Morgan. They've known each other since they were children, and she was not just his girlfriend, but his best friend. They'd been a couple
Eve (Between The Bookends)
I thought going into this one I was going to get a hero that groveled (the synopsis lead ME to believe that), but that isn't what I got. Instead, I got a hero that acted like a whiny butthurt child. Should the heroine have told him the minute she found out? Yes, but people, she only waited TWO days to tell him. Not two months! He acted like she had been keeping this HUGE secret from him.

I also get people say things in the heat of the moment they don't mean, but she is back after four months,
Catherine Cowles
Righting Our Wrongs took me back to the swoony and slightly angsty new adult reads that made me fall in love with romance. And I just plain adored this book! Grahame Claire packs so much into this novella, but it never felt rushed. I was invested in Mitch and Juliana's story from the first page and Grahame had me swooning and cursing right up until this couple got their HEA.
Kim
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the love story of Mitch and Juliana, who we previously met in Three Dates. If you have read the first two books in the Paths to Love series you know that Mitch is Stone's older brother and by that point, Mitch and Juliana are married with 2 kids. Righting Our Wrongs is an origins novella that is totally worth a read. It's set in the 90s when they're both in college and still trying to find their ways in life both together and apart, but it's obvious that they were truly meant to be and ...more
Treasa
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
AMAZING!
An engaging quick read with all the feels you seek in a great read! Sexy swoon worthy chemistry with an edgy bite. Emotionally captivating and a nice flow of twists that will excite, irritate and keep a smirky smile on your face.
Tracey
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am loving these books written by these two incredible authors! They just keep getting better and better and I cannot wait to see what they have in store for us next. If you haven't read the first two books in this series, please do so, because you're missing out on two remarkable reads. I adored It's Not Over and fell in love with Stone and Muriella in Three Dates and couldn't wait to read Mitch and Juliana's story in Righting Our Wrongs and it didn't disappoint. What a heartwarming, ...more
Jen
Mar 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a novella in the series Path to Love. I enjoyed reading the book and was glad to get to know Julianna and Mitch more but I would have to say that I liked the first two books more. Don't get me wrong this book was still a good read but I just didn't enjoy the characters the same. That being said this is still a really good story on how Julianna and Mitch find a way to get their HEA. As always this is not an easy road and it will bring up challenges and pasts that neither character wants ...more
Jeanne Richardson
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is the 1st book I've read written Grahame Claire; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I will definitely be reading more of her books.

I loved the chemistry between Jules and Mitch.

Helene
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A love like there’s was forever. However, misunderstanding and misconceptions drove them apart.

This is Mitch and Juliana’s story and to find out the outcome you’ll just have to read it for yourself.

I was saw a movie on Hallmark Channel called Love Locks.

Grahame, thank you for another amazing story. I look forward to many more
Kimberly
Mar 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
The book is a good small town romantic suspense read. The story has a good story line. The characters are good, and they have good chemistry. The story is an enjoyable second chance romance read.

Stephanie
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I didn’t know I wanted Mitch & Juliana’s story until I got my hands on it. For a short story, it was a great journey.

I have to say Mulaney is my favorite character and I can’t wait for her story!!!

I voluntarily reviewed this book.
Faith89
Apr 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is Mitch and Juliana’s history. Before we meet them in book 2. We get to see their struggle and how they get to HEA. We realize why Paris is so special to them. Sweet story with a look into the family history of Stone and his close knit family.

CLEO
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
***ARC REVIEW***

I love this Novella!! It's amazing to learn about Mitch and Julianna's young love. I love the other side of Mulaney that is shown in this book. She loves her brothers and will do anything to see them happy. She such a spitfire!
Mitch and Julianna are the cutest soulmates!! This short and sweet Novella left me wanting more .

Thank you so much for the opportunity to read this beautiful story!!!

description
Grahame Claire
Liz
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. Small town second chance romance. Juliana and Mitch’s story. Juliana is broken hearted when she waits to tell mitch she going to Paris for the semester and he doesn’t take it well. Can distance and time cool them down and help give them a second chance

Wendy
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is actually about Juliana and Mitch's story of falling in and out of love. Juliana and Mitch have been together for a while and both are looking at a long term future when Juliana drops the surprise that she is going to Paris for a semester. After the worst fight they both walk away. Will time and distance help them find their way back to each other?

This was a sweeter story than the previous two. We get young love here. I loved getting to know Mitch and Juliana better. They were in the
Ana
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Lovers of Author Grahame Claire
He'll give her Paris but he ends up heartbroken when she went on her own.

Juliana caught Mitch's eye at a young age but neither was sure of the others feelings.
Their families saw what their true feelings were for each other. Mitch's sister Mulaney is a spitfire. She says what she wants and minces no words. She does mean well at times when it comes to Mitch and Juliana but ends up causing a bit of a break up and then she has to do some fixing.
Having read Grahame's previous books you get to meet
Maria
Dec 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed, bookbub
Perfect short story, lovely and oh so romantic!

And again there is this universal truth that when you are afraid to do/say something because you think it will end badly or hurt other person the longer you wait the worst the outcome will be. And in most cases the outcome is the one you had been most afraid off.
How to face our wrongs? How to make things right? Sometimes we just need to pocket our pride and made first step.
This read was sweet, romantic and even if short very well written and
Terry Babb
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This beyond heartwarming story can be read as a standalone. Just so in awe of the craftsmanship, the flawless flow of the story & the enticing characters that make you want to punch them, hug them, take them home but above all root for them & love them as they're as flawed & smart & sassy & funny & sexy as all hell, I'd like to say like most of us but for me, perhaps not so much the sexy part, ha! Only my third book by this amazing author(s)? but already a HUGE fan. Can't ...more
SBee Reviews
Apr 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
Not facing the music

—>>> Review Rating: 3.5. out of 5 stars - Juliana and Mitch’s characters go through some real and deep heartbreak at the cusp of a life already planned to be spent together, and it is just the beginning of their trials. What was thought to be ended between them could no longer be denied, once they were brought to face the upheaval they had tried to bury, despite the meddling of do-gooders.
Anne Baker
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have loved every book in this wonderful series Paths To Love by the superb joint authors Grahame Clair. Their storylines are so true to life with magnificent, and believable characters. I will certainly and always do follow these two authors with a passion! Mitch and Juliana’s story with their second chance romance I can highly recommend.
I voluntarily reviewed this book after receiving a free copy

A Second Chance Romance
Sheila
Mar 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Juliana and Mitch have been a couple for a while and had made plans for their future but when she tells Mitch at the last minute she has a opportunity to go to Paris to study he lashes out at her and said very hurtful things. Four months later she returns and knows she has to get Mitch back but will he forgive her for leaving and not telling him until the very last?

Cathryne Slaughter
What a Love Story!!!

You may not be from a small town, have a large blended family, nor had the love of your life from an early age...but you absolutely should read this book! You will laugh, cry, want to scream in frustration also, and you won't put this book down till you have finished.
Karen L Ledee
Mar 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the background story about Stone’s brother Mitch and his wife Juliana and why the trip to Paris with their girls is so important to them. A misunderstanding and some matchmaking meddling almost put a complete end to their relationship.
I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book
Melissa
Mar 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a short novella that goes back and gives us Juliana and Mitch's story. It was cute getting to know this high school sweethearts and their past. The unexpected breakup after a fight and how they overcome it.

Daisy Ramirez
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book I read from Grahame Claire and I’m definitely going to check out the rest.
This short Novella had me hooked right from the beginning.

Jules and Mitch are the perfect couple. They hit a bump on the road but true love always wins. With a little push from family and these two find their happily ever after.

Loved it and can’t wait to read more.
Lucinda
Apr 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed the story of Juliana and Mitch. The book was well written with a good supporting cast. The story was good and am looking forward to the other books.

• Wait for Me
  • Vow of Devotion (Vow, #4)
  • All Wrapped Up for the Holidays
  • Bride (Deceit Duet, #1)
  • Dirty Rich Secrets: Part Two (Dirty Rich Secrets, #2)
  • Dirty Rich Secrets: Part One (Dirty Rich Secrets #1)
  • Dirty Rich Secrets: Part Three (Dirty Rich Secrets, #3)
  • Seven Nights of Sin (Penthouse Affair, #2)
  • Deceit
  • Something Just Like This (Stay, #3.5)
  • The Virgin Gift
  • Perfectly You
  • The Ring
  • Legally Ours (Spitfire, #3)
  • Vow of Sacrifice (Vow, #5)
  • Just Love
  • Playing for Keeps (Hot Jocks, #1)
  • Park Avenue Player
Grahame Claire is a USA Today bestselling author of Contemporary Romance.

A writer. A blogger. United by our love of stories and all things romance. There was definitely some insta-love. Hello? Books involved. A little courting. A lot of writing. The result...Grahame Claire.

Soulmates.

Unashamed of our multiple book boyfriends. Especially the ones that rooted in our heads and wouldn’t leave us alone.

Paths to Love (5 books)
  • It's Not Over (Paths to Love, #1)
  • Three Dates (Paths to Love, #2)
  • Heartbreaker (Paths to Love, #3)
  • Dangerous Redemption (Paths to Love, #4)
  • Thick As Thieves (Paths to Love, #5)