Start by marking “Specter (Circuit, #1)” as Want to Read:
Specter (Circuit, #1)

Specter

(Circuit #1)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
As a hacker, I teetered on the edge of right and wrong every single day, breaking the law to make the world around me a better place.

I knew how dangerous my work at Circuit was. I knew I could get caught one day and wind up behind bars for the rest of my life.

I didn’t care
Published October 26th 2018 by Lacey Dailey (first published October 3rd 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Specter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Specter

Eve (Between The Bookends)

description
descriptionSo before I start gushing like a teenager at a Bieber concert, I have to say that this cover does not do this book justice at all. So please take my advice and block it from your memory...

description

I am seriously kind of speechless right now. I have been trying lately to read more books by new (or new to me) authors. Which as you all know can be a bit of a gamble. But this book...was just...gaah. I literally have no words to describe how excellent this book was. There wasn't a lick of sex in it. The hero
Dri ✰
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018, 2018-favorites
★ 5 STARS ★

“Even when she was living in the dark, she found it inside herself to be bright.”

▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬⋆▬

What an incredible and beautiful book! 💖💖💖💖

Wren ou Specter... como não se apaixonar por esse nerd ruivo e cheio de sardas? Como não se encantar com as suas manias estranhas, seu vício em Coca Diet e seu jeito peculiar, doce e bobo? É, não teve jeito! E eu me apaixonei ainda mais por ele após seu caminho cruzar com a Sage. Sou só suspiros!

“A beautiful man with a soul tha
Carla Bulian
Oct 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Achei muito perspicaz a autora nos mostrar pessoas normais sem o personagem principal ser o melhor, o mais forte! Um tema abordado com muita sutileza e inteligência.
Vale a leitura.
F.S. Faqir
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thank you so much Lacey Dailey for a review copy of this book because it is a phenomenal story.

All I can say is that I'm speechless, the story was just a rollercoaster of emotions that had you hooked from the dedication. Let me tell you one thing, that dedication doesn't let you down in the story, if anything it lives up to the excitement within it and so much more.

Specter or Wren, is your conventional guy. Having to deal with a boring tech day job that consists of watching ice melt he doesn't h
Manoela
Mar 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 estrelas

Eu não conhecia o trabalho dessa autora e peguei esse livro por acaso , mas que livro mais fofo e muito bem escrito.Foi impossível não se apaixonar por Sage e Wren e a história deles , tudo com o devido cuidado e sensibilidade que essa história merecia .
A história ainda tem um toque de suspense , que confesso que me pegou de surpresa pois não imaginava aquele caminho .
Os demais personagens todos despertaram minha curiosidade, mais o que mais me chamou atenção foi o mistérioso Cruz
Pearl Khatri
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OH MY HOLY MOTHER MARY, this book is PERFECTION! Wren is SO cute, my heart bleeds for him. This book is so nerdy, that my IT graduate brain was having a merry freaking time with it 🙌
Everything about this book gives you the feels 😭 The emotions are beautifully portrayed, the characters win your heart from the very beginning, the plot is so unique & fresh, & the entire vibe of this book was superhero-ish — which I ABSOLUTELY loved!
Lacey, I need Ace's book like, yesterday! PLEASE 😭
Camila Matuella
3,5 * wren * estrelas

Wowww que agradável surpresa, esse livro foge de muitas coisas que eu leio, pois geralmente (99% dos casos) temos um mocinho deus grego e que a gente nunca vê na vida, mas vemos vários Wren caminhando na rua todos os dias e isso já me ganhou nesse livro. Temos uma mocinha incrível também.
E a historia foi muito boa, apesar de não ter sido nem um pouco surpreendente pra mim.
Mas no geral adorei muito o livro.

E já quero o livro dos outros personagens!!!
S.J. Sylvis
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I LOVED this book! It was so different from the usual romance book but I can honestly say that I loved it just as much. It made me cry sad tears and happy tears (several times). I was racing to the end to see what happened next! I highly recommend!
Paige Green
Jun 16, 2019 rated it liked it
Disclaimer: I won this book in a giveaway. Thanks! All opinions are my own.

Book Series: Circuit Book 1

Rating: 3/5

Diversity: PTSD-like moments from main

Publication Date: October 26, 2018

Genre: Romance/Sci-fi

Recommended Age: 16+ (PTSD, love, romance, death, some violence)

Publisher: Self - Published

Pages: 288

Amazon Link

Synopsis: Two years ago, I joined an organization that was so top secret not even the FBI could locate us.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
As a hacker, I teetered on the edge of right and wrong every single da
Britt Franks Red Hatter Book Blog
Completely different from what I usually read, yet still endlessly wonderful. I was captivated by Specter right from the prologue. Mysterious, intensely emotional, and still retaining a heartwarming sweetness between Sage and Wren I found myself hooked to their story and unable to put it down. I’m not usually one for a clean romance, but I have to say I didn’t even notice the lack of steam because I was so pulled in by the deep emotional connection these two have.
I feel like for their story, an
Abiba Huda
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wren Wilder = Precious little ginger who needs to be protected at ALL costs!
Ace Jackson = I'm bringing sexy back, yeah!
Maggie
Mar 17, 2019 rated it it was ok
Shelves: reviewed
I bought Specter on one of my Amazon book-buying sprees and was planning on reading it during one of my testing trips to the medical centre because it sounded interesting enough to occupy me but not so much that I wasn't aware of what all was going on around me. And then, back in January, Ms Dailey reached out to me and asked if I'd be interested in reviewing it. Why not? So I said sure! And that's how we wound up here, readers. I figured that since the FTC is the great and powerful governing ag ...more
Qin
Feb 25, 2019 rated it did not like it
DNFd at 40% in sheer disgust at the emptiness and vapidity of both protagonists, at the monstrous lack of realism in any of the situations depicted between those covers, and at the cringe-worthy stamp of what befalls the entire cast, the unnecessary verbosity of the tasteless writing (despite rather strong grammar and orthograph, which it is a pity to see so badly deployed) adding insult to injury. Let a few quotes demonstrate what this book is like.

Here is Wren's first impression as a narrator;
Oct 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: beta-read
I had a chance to Beta-Read this book, and it really took me by surprise. I did not know what to expect from the world of hackers, but I was intrigued! The Prologue drew me in and I just wanted to dive right into the story.

These characters, Sage & Wren, were so unique to me. I had never read about a character with Sage's phobia, and I found myself wanting to know everything about it. Sage is such a strong, yet fragile young woman, and the slow unveiling of what really happened to her was do
Thuy Taylor
Oct 02, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I've read Lacey's 'Devil Side' and was really pulled into that story. Lacey does such a great job at reeling you into the story from the getgo. Specter was really different than what I normally read, but it definitely kept me in check while reading. I couldn't put it down. Wren's character, uber smart, likeable, sweet, the reachable guy, sensitive and in tune with his phantom girl. There is something about Sage that pulls her to him. She went through a traumatic event, and while Wren wasn't pers ...more
S
Sep 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story took me by surprise. It was a fantastic read with perfect touch of humor , emotions and suspense to keep it interesting and captivating throughout. Wren Wilder and Sage Maddison were amazing characters . Wren reminded me of Clark Kent 😍 He was oh so perfect. Without giving any spoilers this story was captivating and the banter between characters was so perfect. There are some serious moments and issues that has been brought to light but the author has balanced it out so perfectly.

I a
Charlotte Isaac
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-books
This book was interesting, especially how the author collaborated how one organisation isn't really criminal. And how they help people.

I loved Wren, he is sweet, nerdy and protective. He has a double life, but it never gets him down.

I loved Sage, she maybe scared, but she pushes herself. She is sweet, and wants to just say thank you to those who helped her. She gets out of her shell.

I liked this story, and highly recommend it. Wtmo
Laurie Wells
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A friend, who is an author, recommended this book to me, and I have to say that this one was very different to what I usually read. It was refreshing to have an element of mystery and thriller in a romance background, and I love how nicely Lacey managed to bring every emotions together. Good job.
Nerdy Allie
Feb 16, 2019 rated it did not like it
Bad writing, amateur characters, and super cringy use of terms. Confusing storyline with no character development. I couldn't connect with the story at all 🤷👎
Kristen Granata
Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
I loved watching Sage open up, and I loved Wren right out the gate! Lots of emotion & great writing in this story. I loved the roller coaster of emotions & the unexpected twists.
Gayl Axisa
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh I loved this book so much. It was so emotional, I loved all the characters. It's not the sort of books that I usually read but I was not disappointed. I highly recommend it.
Stacie Hirsch
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved

Sage and Wren are so great. This is a wonderful story about overcoming adversity and looking towards the sun. Looking forward to Ace's book.
Taylor Manson
Nov 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I NEED book two NOWWWWWWWW! 😭
Ugh, Wren and Sage are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa Mcintire
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this one. I really can't wait to read about more about circuit peeps
Sofia
Oct 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 full stars!
What an amazing story and I do not like NA!
However, this story stole my heart from the beginning and never a dull moment
Looking forward to reading more of Ms Dailey books
Lisa Space
May 31, 2019 rated it did not like it
💻🤓👓👎👩❤💋👨🙅🙇♀🤦 ...more
nikki
Dec 03, 2018
Nicole
Mar 25, 2019
The best place to find Lacey is with her nose in a book. She’s a sucker for a good love story and a happy ending that has her swooning. When she’s not obsessing over giving her own characters a happy ending, you can find her in the dance studio empowering young dancers and giving out tons of stickers. Thanks to her mother’s pizzeria, Lacey can make a delicious pizza.
When she’s not putting on her

Circuit (3 books)