Start by marking “Tick Tock” as Want to Read:
Tick Tock

Tick Tock

Good or bad. Simple or complicated
Ultimately, life just goes on.
'A lovely little tale of where a watch begins and where time takes it'
Alicia Souza , Illustrator
'Bhandhare with his simplified illustrations and easy to under
ebook
Published October 23rd 2018 by Wordit CDE

To ask other readers questions about Tick Tock, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tick Tock

Vidhya Thakkar
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tick Tock by Rahul P Bhandare is a comic book. It’s a story of wrist watch which kept changing hands until it became unique.

The concept of the book is amazing. It’s a unique book full of images telling a story. It was like reliving the childhood where we have to make a story from the given picture.

This book is like one of them. The author tried to tell the story in a unique way with pictures and it indeed touched my heart.

There’s so much to learn from this 27 pages book. It tells about the chaos
Mitul Patel
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tick Tock by Rahul Bhandare is a graphic novel which speaks a lot in a few scribbled images. The story is about a wristwatch and its journey from its assembly in a factory. From factory, it goes to a showroom, then to a buyer and finally its fate. There are no words in the book, yet it will tell you a wonderful story about the life. Very complicated things about life is explained with very simple black and white sketches. The book will take just 10-15 minutes of your life to explain the purpose ...more
Booxoul
Jan 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
his is a very first time that I am Reviewing a comic book. When I agreed to review the book ‘Tick Tock’ I had no idea that this book is going to be different from other books. So obviously I was in for a surprise.

This an interesting tale of a wristwatch from the movement of being assembled to exchanging hands of different people. And the twist at the end literally blew my mind.

Amazing is the only word that comes to my mind for this wordless tale ‘Tick Tock’. The whole story is told in illustrati
The Bookish Elf
Mar 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A book with no words and a few images tells a lot that many books can't tell you in thousands of words. This is not one of those comic books you've read in your childhood, but it's one of those books you need to read and remember for the lifetime.

The illustration of the journey of a wrist watch from the factory to the different people who wears it comprises a profound message. It will make you understand the purpose of life and take very little time.
It's one of the 'must-have-books', no matter o
Mayuri Nidigallu
Jan 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019
#BookReview: Tick Tock by Rahul P Bhandare
Pages: 27
Genre: Comic / Illustrated
Available in: Paperback
The Plot: The journey of a wrist watch, through time. From being assembled, to changing multiple hands, and owners, to a whole new twist in the end. This wordless journey is depicted through illustrations / images.
My Thoughts:
When I was asked if I would review a Comic Book, I was a bit taken back. I tried to think back to the last time I had read one, and only Archie’s comics came to mind.
My curi
Shona
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
"Don't watch the clock; do what it does. Keep Going."

Author: Rahul P Bhandare

Publisher: Wordit CDE

Pages: 27

It is a comic book which depicts the life story of a watch through pictures and illustrations. The pages of the book may be less but the meaning it conveys is deep which many books with more than even hundred pages fail to deliver. The journey of the watch from a life full of hardships to at last achieving something big gives out an important lesson to the mankind. In our life we have to go
Rutuja Ramteke
Feb 21, 2019 rated it liked it
⌚Tick Tock By Rahul Bhandare⌚
⌚Category: Comic
⌚Publisher: Wordit DCE
Introduction: "Good or bad. Simple or complicated Ultimately, life just goes on. Here's a story of a writer watch that closely depicts the chaos of our own lives. Told only through images, this immersive tale holds a profound message. ⌚
My Opinion: Even when I wasn't able to read, from that time I had picked up comic books. They are so close to my heart. This is one of the comics I recently read & loved. The book follows a jo
Belladonnaoflavender
Apr 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
COMIC CUM BOOK UNDER A MINUTE 🍾

You gave me one of the best 1 minute treat of this month! ( My whole family read it and they all agree to what I am going to say) 🙂🤗
Who doesn't like a comic strip? And who doesn't like a strip a minute tease which is silent (without words) but yet, which says a lot... 🎊
This book is a gem. It's well thought, tact, precise and a story well told. For any are group and I repeat, a very important at that one- Everyone should go through the authors mindset which makes on
Pooja Srivastava
Feb 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
•••BOOK REVIEW•••
Tick Tock By Rahul P Bhandare
Genre : Comic book

First things first, I love this book!
_
This book is an example how minimalistic things can have a huge impact on us!
--------
This book depicts a pictorial journey of a wristwatch. It's kept changing hands until it reaches it's destination.
--------
It is one of the unique book I've come across. I am fan of the idea 'less is more' and this work is a great example of that. With just few pages, it had a huge impact on me. This book will t
The Notorious Reader
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
For people who don't need words to understand the story.
Tick tock is a small visual comic written by Rahul P Bhandare In less then 30 pages, this short comic which comprises of visuals and no dialogues, and still it manages to convey important message of motivation, self worth and going with the flow.
I loved the simplicity and easy of reading that this book gave me and I couldn't keep my hands off it moment I opened my package.
It even got my non-reader sister interested as she finished it in o
Sonali Sanjay
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Sometimes some little things convey way lot more than sentences and paragraphs could do. And this is one such book.
Its a story of a watch. The watch reaches its true destination in its own time.
Its a simple comic with a big meaning, the chota packet bada dhamaka kind.
Its not always I rate a book five on five.
I rate this book five on five because in just 26 pages it teaches us the big lesson.
For me it was everything happen in its own time.
And also that to reach to the rose one has to climb on the
Audriza Banerjee
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
An extremely cute cover.

The concept is amazing and unique.

Despite being a comic book it doesn’t seem like the ones we usually have come across.

The book has an underneath morality stream.

The reader’s perspective changes a lot.

The pictures and illustrations are beautifully drawn.

After going through this book one might never think of giving up.

Simplicity is profoundly visible.

A must read.
Muskaan
Feb 06, 2019 rated it liked it
So this book is a based on the journey of a watch and it has to go from different situations. I really liked the ending and the concept of this book that even if u had a hard time in your past, you can still have a bright future 🙌 it's a good short motivation reading for feeling good about yourself. I did like this book but I think it was too simple but still it is a good read and if u like graphic novels and stuff like that then u might even like it 😊
Gayatri Saikia