Start by marking “Between Magic and Mayhem (The Last Wizard series, #2)” as Want to Read:
Between Magic and Mayhem (The Last Wizard series, #2)

Between Magic and Mayhem

(The Last Wizard Series)

Freed from his three-century-long incarceration, Zadicayn hopes to merge himself and his magic back into society. But the Church is still on the hunt to stop him, and the three families want him locked back up.

Jaicom Whaerin—whose ancestors originally incarcerated the wizard—is working in the background trying to keep Zadicayn and Brynn safe. But when his fathe
ebook
Published November 21st 2018 by Tirgearr Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Between Magic and Mayhem, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Between Magic and Mayhem

Start your review of Between Magic and Mayhem (The Last Wizard series, #2)
Heather Ramsay
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing action-packed ride! Book two is full of mystery, treason and of course, magic! Without giving too much away, I will say this book is a real page-turner. We delve a little deeper into magic as we visit the Fae Realm and of course Brynn takes us on and adventure with all her shenanigans as she helps Zadicayn save mankind. I can always count on this author for fabulous writing, story-telling and world building. This is a definite must-read!!
Sharra Alleman Catterson
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am so excited by the continuation of this story! Being able to imagine myself in the story is awesome because of how wonderfully this is written and makes total sense to me how it's explained about the different realms... exciting! I don't want to give too much away but I guarantee that you will love this book! Don't forget to read the first one titled the foes between us by J M Robinson.
Tristen Kozinski
Nov 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Nothing hugely different between this book and the first, still highly enjoyable and the story wraps up nicely. There's more action in this book, and far more magic along with some good twists. There was also more romantic drama in this book, which, though it might have been inevitable, I found a little tedious. That's mostly due to personal preferrence, and I'm sure some people will appreciate that element of the story.
Jasser Hammami
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An outstanding work by J M Robison as always. Great characters and very unexpected twists. This book blew me away even more than the first one and I can't wait for the third book ^^
I truely believe this is a very underrated book series and deserves to be much more largly known. 5/5!
Natasha
Dec 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this book! Even better than the first! The perfect combination of romance and adventure! I would definitely recommend to a friend!
InD'tale Magazine
3.5/5.0

“Between Magic and Mayhem” is an engaging fantasy romance with some time travel components that is certain to appeal to readers of this genre.

Read full review in the 2019 February issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Elizabeth
May 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series is so much fun first book was good, seconded book was twice as good!!! Can’t wait to continue this fun adventure!

J.M. Robison
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: favorites
Mar 24, 2019
Rick Cosby
May 16, 2019

• Jeremy Heimer and the Lady of the Frozen Owl
  • Flying Away (The Flykeeper Chronicles #1)
J.M. Robison is a fantasy author who chronicles the events which force heroes to reveal their mistakes, lead rebellions to dethrone tyranny, and unearth ancient secrets to free the oppressed. Some day she'll pack the wagon and roam the mountains in search of dragons.

The Last Wizard Series (3 books)
  • The Foes Between Us (The Last Wizard series, #1)
  • The Illusions In Between (The Last Wizard series: #3)