Start by marking “Conor (Boston Underworld #6)” as Want to Read:
Conor (Boston Underworld #6)

Conor

(Boston Underworld #6)

When I stumbled into a mafia run club seeking a job, I was looking for protection. Little did I know I’d need protection from him.

Conor O’ Callahan was exactly the kind of danger I was trying to avoid. He was gorgeous as sin with an accent hotter than Hades, but that’s where the charm ended.
He was also cynical, cold, and downright cranky.

So, you could imagine my surprise
Published (first published December 26th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Conor, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Conor

Start your review of Conor (Boston Underworld #6)
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
3 Stars

I am a huge fan of this series and have given four of the six books 5-star ratings, so keep that in mind when reading this review. In fact, my overly high expectations for this series might play into my less than 4/5 star rating here.

But anyway. As I was saying.

Huge fan of the series.

Books two and three especially rocked my casbah. If you want to read my reviews for those (both of which are leaps and bounds better than this review), you can check those out HERE (for book two) and HERE
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fecking Hell!! I LOVED it!! I devoured this book in one sitting. I love these BU BadAssses so damn much!🖤

It was a fantastic way to end one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITE series, but I’m greedy and want more!!

The trope, the characters, the action! It all worked for me in a big way. In typically BU fashion, Conor not only wins his lass...he stole a piece of my heart!

Here’s what I loved:
Each of my loves make an appearance. It so much fun to get a glimpse of the characters you know and love in subseque
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books

'CONOR' is the final story in A. Zavarelli’s ‘Boston Underworld' series. This is Conor and Ivy’s story, spoken in dual POV’s

Ivy is on the run from the Loco gang, trying to keep her head above water, barely surviving, living on the streets, sleeping behind dumpsters, eating near to nothing.
Stumbling into Crows territory she begs him for a job as one of his dancers, she’s a dead man walking, her time is coming near, Crow entrusts her to Conor with the intent that he get any information
❤️ Paulette  Alphas Review
Publication: December 26, 2018

💖💖💖💖💖

ღ Ivy ♥️ Conor Story

----------- Happy Reading -----------

➳She climbed out of the dark hole after being held hostage by psychopath

➳He might be one of youngest of the Irish syndicate rookie, we have read so far in this series- but don’t let that fool you, he being trained to be “Reaper’s” apprentice

➳I am not sure if it’s good or bad that she is trying hide out in Irish mafia strip club, think
✰ Liz ✰
"It's okay, love. I've got you."
description

Conor is the sixth book in the Boston Underworld Series. A Mafia Romance Series that evokes passion, action, and romance with every single turn of the page! Conor O’ Callahan has been trying hard is whole life to prove his worth to his Irish brothers! When he is given the assignment to keep an eye on Ivy, he thinks he is finally getting the chance of a lifetime. In actuality, he is about to meet the love of his life and she is going to turn his entire world up
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
This entire series has been A+

The last book in thee Boston underworld series and another great story. This one is about Conor, the youngest guy in the Irish crime syndicate. Conor is given a job by Crow in confidence and doesn’t want to let him down. The job involves Ivy, a new girl that has been hired at the strip club.

The rumor is that Ivy was the girlfriend of a gang banger they recently murdered and she was in the house and witnessed the act. Conor’s job is to get close, find out the truth
Hannah G
Jan 02, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: stand-outs
I really liked this. After the last two books of the series I wasn't sure how I would feel about this one. But I really enjoyed it. I connected with both of the characters and enjoyed that there wasn't too much of Ivy and Conor dancing around each other. Because at the end of the day, I don't want to read about characters playing games with each other and have to wait another 100 pages until the inevitable happens. I liked Ivy's character, and I especially liked the focus the author made about ...more
Snow
Dec 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorite-author, arc, 2018
***ARC generously provided by the author in exchange for an honest review***

Another Boston Underworld book...
I can't really get enough of the Irish mobsta hunks, now can I? *smirks*

Going in...

Awww, damn, this was more on a sweet-ish side of things LOL but I still liked it.

Conor's story starts at his young age when he's found on an Boston Underworld's territory preying on his little brother's killer seeling for revenge. Crow, Ronan, Rory made him a deal in exchange for his acting revenge. But th
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Conor was one of those books that you don’t even register how fast you’re devouring it because you’re enjoying the ride. The plot was interesting. Conor and Ivy hooked me from the beginning. They’ve got that insta attraction that neither is willing to admit to and the circumstances line up so that they’re placed in a precarious position with an interesting solution. The writing solid. The pace was a little fast but fitting for the page space. In other words, I would’ve preferred a longer book so ...more
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews

BOOK DETAILS: Novella in the Boston Underworld Series
AUDIO AVAILABLE? Not yet
PUBLICATION/ RELEASE DATE: December 28th 2018

THE STORY

Conor O'Callaghan is the youngest rookie of the Irish mafia, he is a bit of a loner but doesn't mind so much as he dedicates his time to his brothers in the mob.

Ivy is on the run from the Lenox Hill Gang-Locos salvo. She witnessed something she should not have and is now a threat to the Irish
Melanie A.
Jan 03, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: ku
3.5 STARS!
"If we're going to do this, we're not going to phone it in."
It was great catching up with the Boston Underworld guys. And Ms. Zavarelli's writing was as readable as ever - there just wasn't enough of it.

I felt the story arc and the characters' problems were too involved to be resolved within a novella. With the shorter word count, everything came across as superficial and obvious. It's too bad the author didn't write this as a full-length novel because it could have been
Deborah
Jul 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.75*

While I enjoyed this book it’s not my favourite of the series.

Ivy is desperate. She’s hiding from the Locos, living on the street and so thin she looks like a drug addict. Life couldn’t get much worse and Ivy couldn’t be more desperate.
She hangs out at Sláinte because it’s the only place she feels safe.

Conor is given the job of keeping an eye on her. It’s his chance to finally prove himself. And nothing is more important to Conor than the brotherhood.

But there’s something about Ivy that ca
Carvanz
Audiobook: Narrator – Tracy Marks

Ms. Marks is definitely the voice of this series and I can’t imagine listening to it with any other narrator. She does such a superb job of bringing these characters to life, showcasing a depth of emotion that is unparalleled to other audios I’ve listened to. I never struggle with her male/female voices and she has their accents down perfectly, at least for the Texan who, honestly, wouldn’t know a true Boston/Irish accent if it bit her on the nose. But neverthele
Beatrice Masaluñga
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult
*sighs* Why are Irish mafia men swoon worthy? 😍😭 I finished this in one sitting. I didn't even know this book published. 😂 Though this is a short book, I really like Connor and Ivy's story. It's great to see the characters from the previous books especially Ronan. Hehe. I love The Reaper to bits. 😛💖
Kate
I’m going to keep it short here as I have the Devil and the Dancer to get back to.

I love this series a lot. All of the books in this series have been grand with the right mixture in suspense, romance and the ease that the author brings to us with her stories. I was so intrigued by Conor and maybe my expectations were just too high, but it went from instalust on sight, to instlove a day later. Although Conor tried to convince everyone including himself that he hated her.

Don’t get me wrong I don
Alex ♈
He saved her and accepted her son as his own, but the way he judged her at the beginning and when he read her diary... Ugh...

Casey
So this little gem was just announced yesterday on A. Zavarelli's FB page which means it is time for a series reread with my favorite BU obsessed ladies... Karly, Abby, & Jenn
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***3,75 "I'm going to take care of you!!!" stars***

I had no clue at all that there will be a sixth book in the series and when i realized it, i was so happy, because i love this series very much and i liked this book also, but i can say that i had some minor issues with how unrealistic the things were moving....

Well, in here was Connor's turn, the Veniamin of the Irish bunch...
A young man who was trying to prove all the time that he was deserving to be a part of the Irish Syndicate!!!!
Here,
Bookgasms Book Blog
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ratula
GAHH!! Christmas came early folks! When A. Zavarelli has a new story I immediately drop everything to devour it. I was very excited about Conor's book as I couldn't wait to dive back into her amazing Boston Underworld series. I truly loved this story as it was not only dark, sexy and edgy but also emotionally compelling. I loved Conor and Ivy. Their connection was very intense and the push and play between them was absolutely delicious!

Forced to hide out at Slainté, the club run by the Irish mob
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned
Lately I've been in a book funk I guess.. I find little annoying things in everything.

I enjoyed this one, I loved this entire series! This one was so much fun even though some things annoyed me a bit.

Ivy is a very sweet and very strong woman who has had a hard time without asking for it. Before you go of I know not everyone is asking for it..
Conor is a hard alpha in the beginning it was hard to like em but that turned around pretty quickly!

I love arranged marriages and forced weddings. I know i
Leigh
Dec 18, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-5-stars, arc, mafia

Conor is book 6 in the Boston Underworld series. I loved Conor, he was possessive and protective of Ivy from the beginning and I thought it was cute how he tried to fight it. Ivy has had a rough time and unfortunately finds herself in a tough situation but I loved how she made her choice and tried to work with it especially for Archer. While nothing is easy for either of them I loved how it turned out in the end.

***ARC Provided by Author***
SansaReads
Dec 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OH THIS SERIES... sigh I absolutely floved it.

FIVE PERFECT STARS!

Any time Zavarelli announces an upcoming release, I am over the moon! when it's this series..

Main Characters

I didn’t think this series could get better, however, Conor proved me wrong. I loved the way his mind works. I love his dedication and devotion to protecting every essence of Ivy.

He is the ultimate alpha perfection!

youtube lmao GIF

As a heroine, Ivy’s strength and determination to making sure she overcomes the fucked up cards life has h

Jacqueline
3.5
I enjoyed the whole marriage of convenience thing but could've done without the grisly deets.

Standalone, complete story and available on ku.
Laura Lee
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Conor (A Boston Underworld Novella)
By: A. Zavarelli
4.5 Stars

The Boston Underworld series by A. Zavarelli is my favorite by this author. When I saw that Conor was getting his own book, I was super stoked!!!

Conor has proven himself time and time again within the family. But when he finally gets asked to do a job by himself…he couldn’t believe it! Finally a chance to really prove my loyalty to the family that took me in.

Ivy is hoping this last chance job at the strip club will allow herself to sta
☽•☾-Ari
Dec 28, 2018 rated it liked it

I love this series, and really, there's a lot of reason for that- Ashleigh is easily one of the more talented authors in the romance genre.

But this book. Ugh.

There was so much wrong with this book, I'm surprised I read it at all.

RTC.
Michelle
3.5 Stars
This wasn’t one of my favorites in this series. It fell apart for me toward the middle.
Allyson
Jan 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great one!

I love this entire series and it was so good to see the characters from the other books in this one. Once again you get heartache, suspense, love and loyalty. I would love to be in the good side of these guys, Conor was such a sweet sometimes clueless protector. I loved how all he wanted was to take care of them. Amazing job once again !!!
Gina *loves sunshine*
This Boston Underworld series is a huge favorite of mine. Definitely one you can binge read, even though everyone is friends and family......they all have a uniqueness to their story. I love a good binge read because I enjoy all the little details, the connections, the ongoing familiar banter and storylines. So when I have a break between books, I definitely lose some of that "Series magic"

Current winter 2019 and this 6th book just released. It's been awhile since reading book 5, and I'm a littl
Expresso
Dec 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I knew Conor’s story would be a tear jerker!

Conor is given one opportunity to prove his loyalty to the brotherhood. At a glance he knew his one change was blown to hell in s hand basket! What’s a guy to do when faced with an impossible choice? You’ve guessed it! Marinate in booze. Gain clarity. Truth. Well maybe...

Enters a tiny firecracker name Ivy. This chick is like a tornado! She’s wreaking beautiful havoc in Conor’s life! Kudos to Zavarelli for creating hilarious and complex characters who i

• His (Ties That Bind, #2)
  • Mine (Ties that Bind, #1)
  • Sweet Temptation
  • Twisted Emotions (The Camorra Chronicles #2)
  • Twisted Pride (The Camorra Chronicles #3)
  • Twisted Hearts (The Camorra Chronicles #5)
  • Vas  (The V Games, #3)
  • Twisted Bonds (The Camorra Chronicles #4)
  • Dominic (Benedetti Brothers, #2)
  • Collateral
  • Making the Rules
  • Venus
  • Darker Than Love (Darker Than Love, #1)
  • Bound by Hatred (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #3)
  • Damage
  • Twisted Loyalties (The Camorra Chronicles, #1)
  • Vendetta
  • Bound by Love (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles, #6)
A. Zavarelli is a USA Today and Amazon bestselling author of dark and contemporary romance.

When she’s not putting her characters through hell, she can usually be found watching bizarre and twisted documentaries in the name of research.

She currently lives in the Northwest with her lumberjack and an entire brood of fur babies.

Find her on Facebook here---> https://www.facebook.com/AZavarelli
Never m

Boston Underworld (6 books)
  • Crow (Boston Underworld, #1)
  • Reaper (Boston Underworld, #2)
  • Ghost (Boston Underworld, #3)
  • Saint (Boston Underworld, #4)
  • Thief (Boston Underworld, #5)