Start by marking “Wicked Ride (The Wicked Horse, #4)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Ride (The Wicked Horse, #4)

Wicked Ride

(The Wicked Horse #4)

I think this woman may be the death of me. A dire prediction, but probably true.
Probably true because she’s not mine to have and I’ll probably take her, even at the risk to my own safety. So many men slobbering to get a taste of her and only one, sweet, virginal girl to go around.
That’s right.
She’s a virgin.
Looking like a porcelain china doll that would break if not handle
Published (first published June 28th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Ride, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked Ride

Start your review of Wicked Ride (The Wicked Horse, #4)
Sabrina
NOW LIVE!!!
*Amazon US*Amazon UK*Barnes & Noble*

I. Love. This. Series! Book after book in The Wicked Horse series Sawyer Bennett has delivered dirty talking, rough riding, hot as hell, men and I don't think I'll ever have enough. When she first came out with the series, I have to admit, I was a little nervous because I had never read anything as naughty as this from her. But she went into this and wrote the best kinky story ever and now I just want to go back and re-read all the books again and a
Dali
Sawyer Bennett knows how to write white hot, melt your bones romance with so much heart. If reading is my addiction, this author is one of my favorite drugs!
“I want to give her the world, even if I have to crush myself and possibly her in the process.”

Two years ago, a nightmarish incident left Logan McKay emotionally numb. After being adrift he finally settled in Jackson where he could work as a fishing guide by day and medicate his nightmares with any way you want it, all you can have
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jun 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
4.5 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

photo 28BBFF38-A682-451F-BBF0-5DBD4F912CDF_zpspdtjgycf.jpg

Logan McKay is a gorgeous single man with a troubled past full of heartache. He not too long ago moved to Wyoming to start over. He now lives a simple life & enjoys his solitude. He's a very private person & lives on a campsite. He spends his days as a fishing guide for tourists on the Snake River & his nights as a fantasy maker at the private sex club The Silo. Plagued by nightmares & trying to keep his misery at bay, Logan uses sex as a drug to numb himsel
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth

✿¨*.¸¸.*ˑ˞✿ BLOG TOUR ✿¨*.¸¸.*ˑ˞✿

Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

4 Soul Mate Stars

This series is a little hot potatoe. It has all the elements I expect from my books. Likeable and relateable characters, a story line that holds my interest and some scorching smexy times with a hero who has a filthy mouth. Who would have thought that a series about a kinky sex club and the people who work there would draw me in.

This time we meet Logan. Like Rand and Cain he is a Fantasy Maker at The Silo, a job h
Wendy'sThoughts
May 22, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Sawyer Bennett Fans, Erotica,Kink, Romance
4 Allowing Yourself to be Loved
* * * *
Damn, I admire Sawyer Bennett. Leave it to her to take a series based on the use of a sex club to bring to the forefront people who are dealing with so many more issues then who will be their next partner. The main characters of this series all have something more compelling then their sexual hook ups...and that is saying a lot... because the sex in this book is smokin' hot...
No, what Bennett has done is made us care about all of the characters she has intro
⚜️Charlotte⚜️
4.5 smokin Hot Stars!

And so it continues...Hot..Dirty..SEX..
And lots of it...delivered "As Promised"

Logan & Auralie's story....

Review to come!
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 42f9b3671d88e511e21895d07a1a5a_zps5y9ygyd6.gif

It’s no secret that I am wildly addicted to Sawyer Bennett’s The Wicked Horse Series. Yes, this series is dirty, sexy, smutty, and wildly erotic and that’s what makes this series oh so sinfully good. Toss in the fact that Ms. Sawyer has a knack in whipping up some hot dirty talking alpha males then you know you are in store for a wicked ride. And let me just say, Ms. Sawyer has readers like myself begging for more.

photo ac0d83ae114801c123e0143cbc8e18_zpsg3qeiz9f.gif “When Logan pulls a
Michelle
*ARC provided by the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.*

Omg Logan your just great

This series is seriously brilliant it's 1 of my fave its just so good an this book was great I was dyin to know about the Virgin Girl an what would happen with Logan an I wasn't disappointed it was a lil slow to start but god when it got goin it was wicked (see what I did there)

It's Logan's turn in this book like I said an he is just as sexy as the rest of the guys there is something
Beverly
Jul 11, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wicked Ride is the fourth installment in the Wicked Horse series. While all these books are related they feature different couples. Each book I love these guys more and more. Sawyer Bennett always delivers the sexy, this series is super sexy even compared to her other books.

Logan works at The Silo and that is where he meets Auralie. Auralie is new to the club and she immediately draws attention since her master is auctioning off her virginity. However, not that’s all there is. Aurelie and Logan
Lyndy Ann ♫
I have mixed feelings about Wicked Ride, I enjoyed the story and it was as HOT as the rest of the Wicked Horse series but my problem is I did not connect with Logan and Auralie like I did with the previous couples.

They are both likeable and had their own reasons for doing what they were doing at The Silo, Auralie was protecting someone she loved and Logan needed an escape from his past. They are both stubborn and sometimes I wanted to slap them silly.

They are HOT together but I felt no connectio
J. Grayland
Aug 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely love the Wicked Horse and the Silo every book has been an addictive read with lots of hot sex and this one is no different, This one follows the romance between fantasy maker Logan and Auralie, a virgin who is being auctioned off to the highest bidder at the silo. Once again full of secrets and an unexpected conclusion. Narrated by the wonderfully talented Kirsten Leigh and Lee Samuals. THIS IS ON THE MUST READ LIST.
Dana aka ♥Belladonna♥
I did something I normally never do and read this book without having read any other books in the series. And for a girl with a serious case of reading order OCD, that is a feat, let me tell you. But, after reading the blurb, I had to take a chance and give it a try. I mean come on, Sawyer Bennett writing lots of dirty sex. I needed to read that! And I’m so glad I did!

When Logan gets a look at the innocent beauty being paraded around The Silo by her “Master” as a “Virgin” experience for sale to
BookLover
ARC requested through Netgalley, and kindly provided by Season Publishing in exchange for an honest review.

Sawyer Bennett has outdone herself again. I love this series. The setting of a sex club is just a backdrop for really great characters with such serious stories to tell. LOVED IT!

Logan and Auralie may be my favourite hero and heroine yet, though I suspect Bridger’s story is going to knock my socks off. Logan, a regular at The Silo, first saw Auralie when she was being paraded around as a vi
Joëlle
Jun 11, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*** ARC kindly provided by the publisher Season Publishing, via NetGalley, in exchange for an honest review ***

Oh yeah loved this one too ... This is a wonderful series and I can’t wait for the most anticipated one in this series ... Bridger’s story but first this one.

Two people with their own secrets. Understanding each other with a few looks. A business deal standing between them...

Personally for me this book was less ‘dirty’ than the other ones in this series which is not a bad thing but diff
Eda**
Jun 04, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

** 3-3,5 STARS **

She’s a contradiction. She’s most likely my downfall. Like I said, she’ll probably be the death of me, but it’s a risk I’m willing to take.

description

I was considering DNFing it in the first 10% to be honest.

Glad I didn't. The plot changed drastically after a while and there were decent surprises along the way.

OVERALL: This series is one of the most erotically fantastic ones I've ever read. And I've read A LOT, so that's saying something.
Bex | TotallyBex.com
It’s official—I’m totally hooked on this series. It just keeps getting better and better with each new book. Sawyer Bennett brings the same heat and damaged characters looking for peace in Wicked Ride. And what a ride it is!

Logan has always been a bit of an enigma to me. He’s up for anything and everything (and everyone) at The Silo and out, but we’ve never really gotten to know him well. Color me intrigued.

Auralie is in a bad situation, but she is such a strong character. I found her very inter
Shayna
Sawyer Bennett's The Wicked Horse Series is an unputdownable, sexy as hell, intense, and erotic series that leaves you with a smile on your face EVERY SINGLE TIME. Between the gorgeous dirty-talking heroes and the women that bring them to their knees...this series is a crowd pleaser for all of the romance readers out there. I was HOOKED to this series from the very beginning, and I find myself getting all giddy and ecstatic with each new release. WICKED RIDE brings us Logan McKay's juicy story a ...more
Aug 22, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 01-signed
Wicked Ride is the fourth book in The Wicked Horse series and brings us Logan’s story.

When Auralie appears at the Silo, Logan is hit with instant attraction and lust, neither of these feelings are new to him, but the need to protect is one he hasn’t felt for a long time.

When a stranger appears with a very young and innocent girl on his arm, every man at the Silo takes notice. Tempting them with just a few tastes, Auralie is being displayed before her handler seeks the highest bid for her virgin
Janey
Jun 08, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, series, arc, june-2016
4 Slap and tickle stars

It’s well established that this Wicked Horse series is about a cowboy filled sex club, The Silo, and Logan McKay is engaged as a fantasy maker there. The part he eagerly plays ensures members get the maximum enjoyment when in the club, and whether that be watching, taking part, multiple handed, Logan is always fair game.

That is until an ethereal beauty is bought in by her partner, and is being banded around as a virginal treat, particularly for the highest bidder.

Auralie
Denise - Shh Mom's Reading®
4.5 stars... LOVED and the epilogue OMG.... best yet of the series
now I am DYING for Wicked Bond .... BRIDGER's book!
Krissy
My biggest complaint was the heroine's name. Since I listened to the audiobook and her name wasn't mentioned in the blurb all I kept hearing was Orally. Wtf kind of name is that? Terrible. ...more
Gretchen  (About That Story)
4.5 out of 5 stars

This was awesome! And super hot! Seriously hot.
It had a nice intensity to it as well and I was completely pulled in. Excellent addition to the series!

Logan and Auralie were both really intriguing characters. They had an instant chemistry thing happening, I loved the looks and longing they shared. There was a really great build to learning their details. Loved the drama and passion that occurred while everything was laid out. Logan could be so bossy and possessive, but extremel
Rosa Sharon (iScream Book Blog)
"Don't waste something beautiful on the ugly you carry around inside."

I must say, this installment in the Wicked Horse series is my current favorite. However; I've been waiting for Bridger's story a long time, and I kinda have a feeling he might move to the top spot when I finally get to know his secrets. From the beginning he's intrigued me with his brokenness, and his strength, and the pain he is running from. I can't wait, squeeee!!!!

Logan has always been the easygoing, laid-back, willing
Three Chicks
Jun 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Review by Trinette Dungee

Auralie is young, beautiful and innocent. She is made to prance around the Silo, literally. The more attention she attracts the better things will work out. Men are invited to spend time with her, touch her, even have her give them blow jobs. They can do everything except the one thing they all seem to want to do to her… no one is allowed to have sex with Auralie at least not until they have the winning bid; because young Auralie’s virginity is being sold to the highest
Heather Pollock
Jun 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
#review @BennettBooks #WICKEDRIDE

QueenZany 4.5 Star Review

Wicked Ride

by Sawyer Bennett

OMFG!!!!!!!!
Can we get a Motherfucken applause for Sawyer Bennett?
You so know how to tantalize me your dirty talking and fuck you into next Tuesday characters! That had me feeling and looking a wanton whore after! Just the thought has me begging for some Silo action! Now I mean some spanktastic kind!! Just like that scene in the book!! Maybe a crop, flogger or a St. Andrew's Cross! That’s all the spoiler you
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

SAWYER BENNETT - WICKED RIDE
• The Wicked Horse #4
• release date: 28 June 2016
• #5 Wicked Bond (BRIDGER ☺) will be out 6 September

description

We all remember Logan from the last book - he had a verrry sexy threesome with Rand & Cat. ☺
And now here's his own book.

He's had some things happen in his past that we don't yet know about, but those things made him into the person he is today: some kind of aimless guy going from place to place to work and have sex. Because sex is one of the only things that seem to be
1-Click Addict Support Group
It's no surprise that this series is hot, right? A series revolving around fantasy-makers at a sex club, the hotness is a no-brainer.

But, holy shit, you guys.

This book was hoooottttttt.

I don't know what it was about it—the forbidden nature or the intense connection that Logan and Auralie shared—but this book made me all squirmy, slack-jawed and breathless in a way that I don't remember the others doing.

That said, it's not just a hot book. None of the Wicked Horse books have been mindless, sexy r
Tpagirl Loves Romance
Wicked Ride was the fourth book in the Wicked Horse series by Sawyer Bennett. It was well written, well developed, sexy and entertaining.

It was told in a dual POV from Logan and Auralie. Logan McKay was a gorgeous, dirty talking, protective, sexy alpha . He lived a simple life and was employed at the Wicked Horse as an extra fantasy maker. Auralie Foster was the young and beautiful virgin that was being auctioned off at the Wicked Horse to the highest bidder.

The beginning was captivating setting
Elodie
Jun 30, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This epilogue was SO intriguing... I can't wait for Bridger's story !!! I need it now ! ...more
Jun 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
************FULL REVIEW POSTED*************
4 CROWN Review

This book has similar components that the previous books have had: flawed characters, dirty sex that will make you blush, and happy endings.

In the Wicked Horse series, one or both of the characters are running or hiding from something and are seeking comfort in the form of sex in the confines of the Silo. Just like the previous characters in the series, Logan and Auralie are no different. Auralie’s virginity is being auctioned at the Silo
The Challenge Fac...: Elena & Krissy - Wicked Ride 49 24 Jan 29, 2018 01:58PM

• Famous (The Power of Three Love #3)
  • No Inhibitions (Dirty Sexy Fairy Tales #3)
  • The Dark Garden
  • Smoke
  • Stubborn as a Mule (Sex and Sweet Tea #2)
  • Sear
  • Lucky Shot (Brooklyn, #4.5)
  • Absolute Pleasure (Dirty Sexy Fairy Tales #2)
  • Unforgotten Passion (Dirty Sexy Fairy Tales #4)
  • Sizzle
  • Fahrenheit (The Power of Three Love #2)
  • The Boyfriend Effect (Frisky Business #1)
  • Lovable Lawyer
  • Barking Up the Wrong Tree (Sex and Sweet Tea, #3)
  • Pretty as a Peach (Sex and Sweet Tea, #4)
  • Her Dueling Daddies
  • Foundations (The Power of Three Love #1)
  • Gimme Some Sugar (Sex and Sweet Tea, #5)
New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestselling author Sawyer Bennett uses real life experience to create relatable stories that appeal to a wide array of readers. From contemporary romance, fantasy romance, and both women’s and general fiction, Sawyer writes something for just about everyone.

A former trial lawyer from North Carolina, when she is not bringing fiction to life, Sawyer

The Wicked Horse (5 books)
  • Wicked Fall (The Wicked Horse, #1)
  • Wicked Lust (The Wicked Horse, #2)
  • Wicked Need (The Wicked Horse, #3)
  • Wicked Bond (The Wicked Horse, #5)

News & Interviews