Start by marking “Morning Madison Series Box Set: Books 1-4” as Want to Read:
Morning Madison Series Box Set: Books 1-4

Morning Madison Series Box Set: Books 1-4

(Madison Morning #1-4)

I don't have a boyfriend, but I have to pretend I do.
When my boss's son starts hitting on me at work,
I have to figure a way out.
I lie and tell him I have a boyfriend.
So now I need a fake boyfriend.
The only person who comes to mind is my neighbor.
I don't even know if he is gay, but he sure is hot.
And while I don't want anything or anyone tying me down,
I'd sure as
Published October 25th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Morning Madison Series Box Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Morning Madison Series Box Set

Start your review of Morning Madison Series Box Set: Books 1-4
Line
Jan 21, 2019 marked it as probably-not-but-freebie
Freebie at the zon.com right now: https://smile.amazon.com/Morning-Madi...
Coco.V
Jan 19, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (1/19/2019)!

Blurb:
I don't have a boyfriend, but I have to pretend I do.
When my boss's son starts hitting on me at work,
I have to figure a way out.
I lie and tell him I have a boyfriend.
So now I need a fake boyfriend.
The only person who comes to mind is my neighbor.
I don't even know if he is gay, but he sure is hot.
And while I don't want anything or anyone tying me down,
I'd sure as hell let him tie me up.
Can we pull off our fake relationship without pulling off each
Debra
Jan 19, 2019 marked it as to-read
Amazon Freebie! (January 19, 2019)
Julianne Macneil
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
i read this box set as part of an arc program. I loved this series and thought each book had emotional parts that made me want to laugh and cry.

Sing for Me - In this short read, Elijah and Alex are rival owners of broadcasting companies and have been rivals since boarding school where they competed against each other in the choir. Both Elijah and Alex have an attraction to each other, but would never act on it because of their rivalry. When a new show is pitched to both networks, it becomes a
Judy
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this author’s stories. They are so emotional while being fun. These are those stories you will read again and remember. I read each of these are they were released so I feel this is a good deal.

Play For Me
I really enjoyed this story about Will and Brent. I felt if focused mostly on the returning veterans and some of their problems than on any gay issues. I like that the author added a little humor to some very emotional matters. The only problem I have is I wish the story had been longer.
Miriam
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC edition of this book from the author.

My rating is rounded up, because I felt the stories got progressively better with each edition to the series (the last story Pretend for Me is my favorite).

Sing for Me
That Alex and Elijah have know each other from childhood helps with some of the suspension of disbelief when it comes to how fast their relationship develops, I still think it was very fast to go from perceiving each other as rivals to completely in love. But if you want a
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished-reading
It was a pleasure to read this absolutely impressive MM box-set with four complete romances in it.
I found the characters to be quite complex & well-developed with different traits to their individual personalities, that portray realistic emotional feelings. The story-line & plot is entertaining & interesting with some intriguing occurrences.
There is: musical shows, rivalry, a homeless war veteran, a homophobic father, a caring sister, a trusted assistant, a meddling Grandmother,
Magali
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A romance remains a romance whatever our sexual orientation and this is what I prefer whit this author: even if his stories are those of homosexual men, they remain accessible and pleasant to read for everyone.
I found that the first story that introduces the rest of the series was a little too fast on the presentation of the characters, their attraction and I liked less the story. However, from the second story, the characters are better developped and their feelings and reactions better
Ms Donna
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved It!

I am a romance reader and, in this day and age, I feel that too many of the romance novels are filled with drama, deceit, adventure and violence that the romance gets lost in all the hype. Ian Finn is strictly a romantic. He has chosen to concentrate on the male, male arena. But, that doesn't matter a bit to me. Romance is invisible, because it is a feeling. Romance cannot be comprehended by the five senses: taste, touch, feel, sight, and hearing. All four books were romantic, exotic
Furio
Mar 16, 2019 rated it did not like it
When looking for light reading, there is nothing better than a feel good M/M romance, for me.
Using a single setting for a whole serial is also a good idea because we get to see the characters from the previous stories guest-starring in the new ones.

That said, even writing light-hearted M/M romances requires a modicum of technique and talent.
Here we have situations that are not shown but described and described didactically, the characters shortly debating the various options before always doing
mariann
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This ia a box set of four sweet MM romances.
The mix of humor, passion, pain, trust, emotional ups and downs makes it worth the read.
The books are fast-paced, the writing is fluid and easily read in one sitting. Each book is a standalone book with no cliffhangers and a HEA. Even tough the characters in the books are inhabitans in the town Madison and characters in one book are main characters in the next book or vice versa.
I really enjoyed reading this box set and I’m looking foreward to read
Julia Murdock
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In this thrilling boxset you wil find a beautiful symphony of love and music. Three beautiful gay men on the search for love through the love of music. Each story is about finding a foundation for the love of music then fall into the incredible beginnings of love. Each story is heartfelt and WOW...does it give a hot chemistry between each couple. DIving stories infusing the two things that make the world go around. Music and Love!!! Great reads and it shows that Gay Love is even more pronounced ...more
Janis Guerrero
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wonderfully Romantic!

An amazingly romantic series by author Ian Finn! As a woman, I was not sure how I would react to romance between gay men; but as a human being, I connected to these stories on a profound level! Sweet! Enduring! Romance swoon-worthy!
Pat
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This awesome 4 book collection gave me hours of reading enjoyment! Each and every book in this box set had storylines that were well written, the plots flowed smoothly from page to page and the characters were written with great detail and depth which kept me totally engaged throughout each book!
Debby
Jan 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Fun book bundle

The Morning Madison box set was great, each of the books introduced the reader to fun and exciting characters. The storylines are fun and entertaining.
Michelle
Jan 31, 2019 rated it liked it
Ok read

Just ok. Enjoyed the first book but after that it got predictable and repetitive. I admit I did Skip some pages, not much drama. Just ok
Pati
rated it did not like it
Jan 24, 2019
Jennifer Corbett
Nov 23, 2018
Joan
Mar 02, 2019
Angel
Nov 19, 2018
Dawn Pressel
Just not for me, maybe I’m bored easily who knows
Sali
Jan 26, 2019 marked it as did-not-finished
Dnf.
I tried to read the first two story but couldn't get into them.
s
Suzanne
Jun 09, 2019
Bernard
Aug 08, 2019

• Orientation (Borealis Investigations, #1)
  • Always Desire (Always, #4)
  • Chase Me Home (A Bridge to Abingdon #3)
  • More Than Christmas (Michigan Seasons #1)
  • Always Mine (Always, #1)
  • Leather and Chrome
  • Boyfriend 101 (Fever Falls #6)
  • Heteroflexible (Spruce Texas #3)
  • Hat Trick (Fake Boyfriend #5)
  • Triangulation (Borealis Investigations, #2)
  • Fixer Upper (Fairview Single Dads, # 2)
  • The Truth Within (Pelican Bay #3)
  • The Other Half
  • A Ferry of Bones & Gold (Soulbound, #1)
  • Cruising
  • Glittered (Guardian Angels Security #3)
  • A Royal Christmas Cruise
  • Awkward Hearts (Ann Arbor Hearts #1)

This is Ian^^Finn, where ^=space.

Madison Morning (5 books)
  • Sing for Me (Madison Morning #0.5)
  • Play for Me (Morning Madison #2)
  • Return for Me (Madison Morning #3)
  • Pretend for Me (Madison Morning #4)
  • Christmas Wish for Me