Start by marking “Hotshot Doc” as Want to Read:
Hotshot Doc

Hotshot Doc

Dr. Russell has a bad reputation around our hospital. The scrub techs say he’s cold-blooded, the nurses say he’s too cocky for his own good, and the residents say he’s the best surgeon in the world—really, just a swell guy!—on the off chance he’s within earshot.

I try to avoid him and his temper at all costs. It’s just as easy to admire his sexy, grip-it-while-he’s ravishin
Published December 6th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Hotshot Doc, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hotshot Doc

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Hotshot Doc is a brand new stand alone by an author I can’t seem to get enough of, R.S. Grey. Every one of her books is so different. I didn’t quite know what to expect with this one and I ended up being amazed. These characters…! I can’t wait to tell you about them.

Bailey Jennings might have entertained the idea of studying medicine at a point many years ago. But at the age of twenty, her parents were killed and she became the guardian of her little sister, Josie. Never for a minute did she reg
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

I’m shaking as if he has me on the edge of a cliff. One single finger could push me over. I’d tumble down, and right now, there’s no way to know what awaits me at the bottom. Pain, love, heartache, elation—each is as likely as the last and I can’t willingly do this to myself. I can’t give myself over to a man who has the power to upend my life so easily.

HOTSHOT DOC is yet another FIVE STAR READ by the amazingly talented R.S. Grey! Over the p
Katerina
Dec 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
BINGE READ ALERT, I REPEAT BINGE READ ALERT!!

Are you fed up with your reality problems?

Do you wish for a balm to your battered soul?

Do you seek escape in the form of paper and words?

If the answer is yes, then Hotshot Doc is perfect for you!

You don’t need to know much in order to dive in R.S. Grey’s latest rom-com. Only that there is a medical clinic. A pediatric spinal surgeon who is supposed to be the devil incarnate. A surgical assistant searching for a new boss. And a toe-curling, heartwarmin
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
Simply Amazing!!! The more I read from this talented author, the more I love, the more I can't wait for the next book.

It's hard to put in words how I feel for Matt & Bailey. They are beautiful, they are sweet, their love is undeniable. So here are a couple gif's that try to give you an idea of how much I loved this couple and this book.

This book had my attention from the start. I couldn't read fast enough, I just couldn't get enough. This author writes flawlessly. Definitely a recommend to
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤

Live https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07L2KNC3T/

❤5 stars❤

This is by far my favorite book from R.S. Grey.I devour it in one sitting.Everything about Hot shot Doc was perfect.The plot and the characters rocked this story.

description

I loved Bailey, she is a fantastic heroine.She is strong and funny.Matt is a little bit jerk but I loved him.Once you know him better he is swoon worthy.

description

I'm going to say it again and again, R.S. Greg is a fantastic author, her writing is flawless and her stories brilliant.

Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
I have been unlucky with her books this year. I'm not that into rom-com and she is famous for it. So color me surprised when I picked up HOTSHOT DOC and really enjoyed it.

But it shouldn't come as a surprise, because HOTSHOT DOC wasn't a real rom-com. It had some witty dialogues and Bailey and her sister's back and forth was certainly hilarious, but the comedic aspect didn't take over. Which made all the difference to me. And boy am I glad, because I love the office/boss trope and HOTSHOT DOC fit
Alex ♈
This book had a premise of becoming a great read for me.
The hero, who saved children; a heroine, who raised her sister; non-manwhore hero, non-virginal heroine; sweet epilogue.

But... As an adult woman with some life experience, I just don't get why any smart woman would pine for a man, who is rude to her...
I. Just. Don't. Get. It!!!

What bothered me a lot: the way the author turnded a professional decent woman into a confusing hormonal mess... She was never late at work, but for the first surge
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
R.S GREY HAS DONE IT AGAIN!!! She’s written an incredibly charming, sweet, and funny romance that gives you all the feels and makes you so freaking happy. I DEVOURED Hotshot Doc and can’t stop thinking about it. Definitely one of my most favorites! Soooooooooo sooooo good.
Dali
Happy book birthday!!
R.S. Grey’s delivers another charming, sparkling and emotional involving contemporary romance with the tale of arrogant, cold-blooded, yet brilliant surgeon Dr. Russell and smart, strong, surgical assistant who’s about to tilt his world on its axis.
“No one has ever talked to me like Bailey did last night, not a colleague, not another attending at the hospital, and definitely not a surgical assistant.”

When Bailey’s boss decides to retire, she’s left with options: change s
Warda
Dec 15, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
She’s an auto-buy author for me.

I enjoyed this book a lot! I wish we had gotten more intimate details on the hardships both of these characters faced, but other than that, the characters and the writing was as charming as always.
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
Wow! Just wow! This was seriously one of the most fun books I've read this year! Once I started I just could not put it down and I enjoyed every single page.

Dr. Matthew Russell aka Hotty McHotpants is ALL MINE! Yes I'm absolutely claiming him! He is a pediatric spinal surgeon, the top of his field and a god in the O.R. The only problem is that he is a bit of an asshole, he's not afraid to make people cry and he is definitely not getting any Mr Sensitive awards. His surgical assistants don't las
Jennifer Kyle
Dec 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.75 Stars
Jessica  (Angie & Jessica's Dreamy Reads)
Ooooh my sweet baby Jesus, I have NO WORDS for how much I loved this book. I can't get over it. I'm over the moon in OBSESSIVE, RIDICULOUS, UNRELENTING LOVE with Hotshot Doc. I was in such a reading rut; it was taking me weeks to read books that should've taken a day or two. I was struggling to find a book that would just BLOW. ME. AWAY.

And then ENTER RS GREY...

I DEVOURED this book in one sitting. I spent one entire day falling head over heels in love with a brooding jerk of a surgeon and his q
Kindling Micky

Fun, fluffy and predictable. Just what I needed to read at the time.
Maram
Dec 10, 2018 rated it liked it
only heard about smutathon today so I'll just be me and spontaneously join it 🤓🤓🤓
Tianna✸loves books✸
Not bad but nothing extraordinary.

We are introduced to the h, who has no social life or love life as she sacrificed everything for her young sis. She is basically living a single mom life. Her young sis is obviously too eager for her to date and have a life. So here we have a sister (yes for a change we have a sister instead of a horny friend) who desperately wants the h to date and makes her wear uncomfortable clothes.

H is surgeon from hell (yes for a change we have a surgeon instead of a boss
Katerina
Dec 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
I’ll get straight to the point.

R.S.Grey hasn’t impressed me in a LONG time. Like a hella long time. I read two GREAT books of hers and then everything she produced after that was ratchet. But yeah, suffice to say, I’m happy!

Job well done.

3.5!

More push from the heroine because of the nature of their job, and later on surrounding the conflict in the book regarding him moving.

Pros of this book
- straight from the get go, I loved having a capable heroine with a great job. That appeals to me a lot
Jayme
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book should have the subtitle: Do not read in public. Uncontrolled bursts of laughter guaranteed!

Our heroes both work in the hospital. They are not really colleague, but the situation makes them work together.

At first Dr. Russell doesn't make a good impression. He is grumpy and not very pleasant to be around. But behind the mask of a hard doctor, there is really a soft and warm heart.

Bailey is such a fanastic heroine. She's funny and outspoken. You will like her from the first moment. She
Karima chermiti
Dec 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: To everyone, Slow burn romance fans
Smutathon Challenge #7 : Slow Burn

4.5 "Hotshot Doc" stars

description

A slow burn romance that’s so good, so heartfelt and so believable; I can’t recommend this book enough. R.S. Grey is such a great author when it comes to romantic comedies; she just knows so well what makes a romance enjoyable and swoon-worthy. She doesn’t dwell much on drama or angst, she gives the space to the characters to develop their feelings naturally and she makes us root for them from the bottom of our hearts because she writes
Shayna
“How am I supposed to forget what it felt like to have her kiss me like she was dying for it, like she couldn’t get enough?”

It’s next to impossible to not fall head over heels IN LOVE with R.S. Grey’s writing. She brings her characters to life like no other and I can’t help but to express my pure giddiness to anyone that will pay attention to me. From beginning to end and every place in between, Grey brought hope, hilarity, and heart into my very being with Matt and Bailey’s love story.

I’m abs
Sarah/DragonflyReads
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: for-review
 photo 3A4E729F-2BC6-48B2-951B-6570F3B88231.jpg

“I think to myself that he could be such a heartbreaker at the exact moment he snaps an order at the device rep. Oh right, that isn’t a Casanova standing across from me; it’s Dr. Beep Boop Robot. I’m not even sure there’s a heart beating beneath those scrubs.”

RS Grey has done it again, y’all! HOTSHOT DOC is live and I’m going to need you to get your one-click on! This. Book. Is. Everything. If you love romantic comedy, office romance, hate to love, medical drama, this book is for you! Laugh
Aqsa
Oct 26, 2018 is currently reading it
Shelves: sexy, na

FUCK OMG. a doctor office romance w/enemies to friends to lovers? lichrally my two fave things ever

BITCH. its going to be sooooooo good i can feel it.

CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS. KILL ME RACHEL IM READY
Vanessa (nessreads)
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
*I voluntarily read and reviewed an ARC of this book*

5 "McHotshot" Stars

Oops, Rachel did it again with my heart,
got lost in her words
Oh baby, baby
Oops, you think I have a favorite
That I can actually choose
It's not that easy

You see my problem is this
I'm daydreaming away
Wishing her Heroes, they truly exist
I cry, counting the days
Can't you see I'm a fool for rom coms
I lose all my senses
This is so obviously me
Oh baby, oh...

Yeah, I got somewhat a little carried away adding some of my own lyrics t
☾☆ Nikki. ✿
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love R.S Grey. Her books are always so fun and enjoyable to read. I loved this one, loved the characters. I love the writing style of her books and I also manage to read them pretty quickly.

Alot of laugh out loud and romance in this book. I thought Bailey was a great character, shes a bit sensitive and emotional at times but I really loved her character :)

I would liked a bit more of Matt's family in this book or a more longer epilogue. But yeah cute book :)
Amy
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“His eyes are locked with mine and there are a thousand words passing between us: longing, need, desire, want, jealousy, rage, and finally….impatience.”

“I’m shaking as if he has me on the edge of a cliff. One single finger could push me over. I’d tumble down, and right now, there’s no way to know what awaits me at the bottom. Pain, love, heartache, elation-each as likely as the last and I cant willingly do this to this to myself. I cant give myself over to a man who has the power to upend my lif
Jessica
More often than not I tend to end up hating RS Grey books (the sole exception being Anything You Can Do) but this one was quite decent so I’m assuming it’ll be a hit for you if you’re one of her fans...
melissafandomworld
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another HIT for R.S. Grey with this newest book that has you feeling all feels!
Such well developed and amazingly lovable characters, a fast-paced story-line with some interesting (Hospital) settings (which give you all the Grey's Anatomy Feels, YAS!) and Grey's flawless and phenomenal writing, as always.

Finished this book in one sitting, late into the night, because I just couldn't.stop.reading!
I love how Grey always, aaaalways succeeds in exceeding my expectations! I feel like I keep repeati
Jessica
Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love when RS Grey has a new book coming out. She writes such fun rom-coms and I was so excited for this doctor and surgical assistant romance!

Dr. Russell is passionate about his job and his intensity comes off a bit arrogant. He's the best surgeon in his specialty and he doesn't have patience for people who can't keep up. Bailey is raising her younger sister while working as a surgical assistant. But when her surgeon retires, Bailey finds herself having to take a position with the last doctor
Kayla Brunson
Dec 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2018, romance, arc
Do you enjoy enemies to lovers with a dash of hella sexual tension? What about a love interest who knows what he wants and has no problem saying so? What about a book hero in the style of McDreamy? If so, then you will enjoy this one!

Bailey is her younger sister's guardian trying to make ends meet and working for a doctor that she loves. Well, the doctors retiring and now she's working for the handsome but super jerk Matt. Bailey and Matt had me smiling damn near the whole time I was reading thi
Ashley
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
Reviewed on: Ashes Books & Bobs.

Time after time, R.S. Grey proves why she’s one of my favorite authors. Not only does her writing get better with each book, but she was also able to stay true to her hilarious style while tugging on my heartstrings with Hotshot Doc. I sound like a broken record when it comes to my reviews for her books but R.S. Grey really is the Queen of ROM-COM. Her books are perfectly geared toward her readers’ tastes, without ever being silly. The humor is infused into th
Romance SAFETY GANG: Hotshot Doc 4 34 Dec 10, 2018 11:12AM
Turning Pages At ...: Hotshot Doc by R. S. Grey 10 25 Dec 06, 2018 05:04PM
R.S. Grey is the USA Today bestselling author of fourteen novels, including THE FORTUNATE ONES. She loves books, chocolate, reality TV, and cold weather. She lives in Texas with her husband, daughter, and two dogs. Visit her at rsgrey.com.

Instagram: @AuthorRSGrey

Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/RSGrey/

Facebook:
“You think I’m a cold bastard. You want me to be polite and gentle with you. You want me to pat your head and give you a gold star for doing your job. I won’t.” I pause briefly. “Grow up.” 0 likes
“Are any of them even half as cute as Dr. McDreamy?” “Most of them are old men. Gray hair, mustaches, bellies like Santa Claus. You’ve seen my boss.” 0 likes