Start by marking “Secrets Revealed (Dragon War Chronicles #2)” as Want to Read:
Secrets Revealed (Dragon War Chronicles #2)

Secrets Revealed

(Dragon War Chronicles #2)

Previously on Dragon War Chronicles, we left our heroes fighting for their lives in the midst of battle...

Kollin races against time to get samples of the weapon used in Canada to their lab in Oslo. Kenshin races to get Danica back home in time to save her, Aiden and Xander. Danica's allies converge in Toulouse to prepare for what may come.

Will Kollin be able help save
Published January 11th 2019 by Independently published (first published November 2nd 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Secrets Revealed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secrets Revealed

Start your review of Secrets Revealed (Dragon War Chronicles #2)
Karolina Cebula
Mar 10, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: lgbt, in-english, f-m
Review in English and Polish || Recenzja po angielsku i polsku

Danica, Xander and Aiden remain unconscious and definitely need some medical treatment. Their friends do their best so that all three of them can get help as soon as possible. However, nobody knows what was in the bullet with which the female dragon was shot. When the situation is stable enough that it allows the unconscious to be transported to Toulouse, Kollin sets off for his clan's lab to investigate the samples of the
Renee
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolute book hangover. I've tried writing this review several times to capture the magic of A.G. Carothers' writing and find it's not possible to come close. This is an edge of the seat with plenty of steamy scenes book and it made me fall deeper in love with authors’ words.

The world building remains perfect. As someone who struggles with the fantasy genre because of my complete lack of visualization, I sincerely appreciate any author who can immediately pull me into a story. A.G. C
Free_dreamer
A Scattered Thoughts and Roguew Words Review

After the brilliant first part of the series, I had very high expectations of Secrets Revealed. Sadly, the book didn’t quite live up to them.

The book starts right where the first part left off with such an awful cliffhanger, so we don’t need to wait in agony for too long. That also means this really doesn’t work as a stand-alone.

I really liked all the different SLIPs we got to meet. There are several
Xochitl
Sep 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
It is very difficult to make a review without spoiling how the story continues after the cliffhanger at the end of book 1, and then ruining the book for you, so, I’m just telling that book 2 is a great way to continue the story and it is full of action, intrigue, mysteries arising all in between hot scenes and romance. Just one warning: it cannot be read as standalone, but I assure you that reading it in order is worthwhile. Great reading!!
Wickedly Sweet & Synful Book Blog Synclare Moss
The Dragon War Chronicles are AMAZING! It’s hard to believe AG Carothers is a debut author.
Please go in blind and read this series. You must read SYN Consulting first.
Plot~ 5/5
Series~ Dragon
Ashley Allen
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I want more

Book 2 starts off where book 1 ended. Danica is dying and everybody is doing everything in there power to bring her back. A.G. Really knows how to make you fall in love with all the characters and all the different relationships going on. Can't wait to see what is next to come.
Kathryn Manzella
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Secrets Revealed is the second book in the Dragon War Chronicles series by A.G. Carothers.
The saga continues in this amazing addition to the story. Filled with more steam, more action, more kink, more drama and more amazingness. The world crafted in these words is filled with magic and takes you along for a journey. The characters have so much to say and you know you need to listen. I am anxious to see what vones next.

I received an advanced reader's copy of the book and I am volunta
Kaila
Mar 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
another gorgeous cover.. omg so pretty... that blue with that beautiful dragon.. it is amazing.. the story was just as amazing as the cover to be honest.. very fast paced and interesting.. it was exciting and real. and this second book added more depth.. more angst.. more love.. and more characters. i loved it
BookNest Moments
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Bookhangover ⭐

Yes, they did it again. The fantasyworld sucked me from the first word right back in. I loved this book, it gave me all the feels. I love these characters. Danica with her big heart, Xander, Matt, Kenshin, Bastien, Kollin but especially Aiden.
I cannot wait for the next book!
Julie Wickedly Sweet & Synful Book Blog
Fascinatingly flawless!!

Wow!!!! This book is fantastic. The plot thickens and loyalties to Danica are growing. This series is a must read, I can't wait for the next book!
Jessica
Nov 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Setting the stage

In Secrets Revealed, the falll out of the battle occurs. Danica fights her injuries, and war planning begins. Personal relationships change, and Danica begins to feel the pain of changing relationships, while learning some things may be worth letting go.

Although this book did not quite thrill me as deeply as its predecessor, it does instill excitement for the next installment. I cannot wait for book 3, I am eagerly awaiting the dragon courting of Danica!
Devoted♥Reader
In the second book in the Dragon War Chronicles series by A.G. Carothers, we pick up right where we left off at the end of SYN Consulting and hit the ground running. Danica, Xander and Aiden are deeply wounded and no one knows by what. A race to find the cure is on. Danica's family and new SLIP allies join together to save them, including Kollin, who continues feeling a strong pull and connection with Danica.

We hear from more viewpoints in this book. I enjoyed reading other character
Patricia Nelson
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This fantastic, grab-you-by-the-feels, fast paced, powerful, fascinating, amazing, intense, gripping, gritty, snarky, heartbreaking yet hopeful, smoldering, and totally awesome tale hit the ground running, and never looked back. Filled with mystery, mayhem, more twists and turns than a roller coaster, and astounding world building, I was hooked from beginning to end. I can't wait to get my greedy hands on Book Three!!
Alexis Long *from the heart of a bibliophile lair*
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: EVERYONE
omg i love this series so much. i couldnt put it down at all. i so hope other readers love it. start with book one then go into this one. its so good and hot and i enjoyed reading it so much.
Gail
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The saga continues

Once again, this new author has hit it out of the park. This second book continues where the first book stopped, fleshing out characters, introducing more players, and adding more depth and complexity. The universe created by AG Carothers is well thought out and dimensional. While these books conclude at natural breaks, they are not stand alone. My only complaint? I have to wait for the next book! I am excited for the next book in this series and I will be pre-ordering as soon
Stephanie
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This one start right after the first ended. This story is just so amazing I can't get over it. I love see how the relationship between the characters develops. The would building that A.G. Carothers has done just pulls me even more into the story then I was before. So many questions were answered in this one but more questions came up. I can't wait to start the third book to see what happens next.
Becca
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-ive-arc
My brain can’t even fully function right now to write a review that is fitting of this book. Much like the first one, I could not put this down! The writing is beyond superb, these characters and the storyline are Absofreakinglutely epic. Twist and turns that make you feel like you’ve entered an emotional tornado. One key factor I love about this book is it covers all different aspects of love and relationships and every single one of them is soul scorchingly HOTT!! I cannot wait for book three! ...more
Alan Veren
Jun 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Book 2 continues Dani's story and after getting off to a shakey start Dani recovers and starts to seek her revenge with the aid of her Slips . Its nice seeing all Shifters represented and living together. Matt and Xander are Dani's protectors and a very hot couple.

Classic case of older generational views versus younger ideas. The introduction of Dani and Kollin's parental units is an interesting contrast to Dani's freer ideas on life!
T.
Jun 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved, loved, loved these characters and the intricacy of the storyline. Great world-building, and strong characters made this an intense and fun read.
❤Sharonica-Logic❤
"Lions, Jaguars, and Bears, Oh My!" 😂

Title: Secrets Revealed
Author: A.G. Carothers
Release Date: 11/02/2018
Genre/ Trope(s): LGBT Fantasy Romance; PNR; Shifters; BDSM (elements)
Page Count: 208p.
SteaMMy Swordplay: 4 out of 5⚔
Sharonica-Stars: 4.5 out of 5✨
GoodReads AVG: 4.55🌟

MMy Thoughts and Review:

Book #2 picks up right where book #1 left off. For bingers, like me, you will love this. For those who want a s
Tanya
May 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Stunning

Amazing work development and character building. Keeps you on your toes through the end. Can’t wait to read more of the story.
Nina Oslo
Mar 09, 2019
Nov 02, 2018
LoAnn
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
How can I even begin to express into words the emotions A.G. Carothers has caused with this masterpiece?!

"Sadness", such a strong emotion to elicit out of someone. Only great writing can pull you into a world and make you feel for the characters created within.

"Love" for those amazing charecters that now hold a permanent spot in my heart. How many books have you read that have had that effect?

"Lust" through the incredibly detailed scenes that you can imagine s
Selene
Fred Neumann
May 29, 2019
Sabella
Sep 13, 2019
A. G. Carothers is actually a dragon very cleverly disguised as a human. They are a non-binary author of LGBTQIA Urban Fantasy, who enjoys writing original and entertaining stories. They are very excited to share the worlds they've created with you.

A.G. currently lives in Tennessee with their platonic life partner, who is not a dragon. They yearn to live back in Europe and will some da

Dragon War Chronicles (4 books)
  • SYN Consulting (Dragon War Chronicles #1)
  • First Strike (Dragon War Chronicles #3)
  • Dragon's Hoard (Dragon War Chronicles #4)