Start by marking “A Secret Place of Thunder (The Patriarch's Covenant Series Book 1)” as Want to Read:
A Secret Place of Thunder (The Patriarch's Covenant Series Book 1)

A Secret Place of Thunder (The Patriarch's Covenant Series Book 1)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  11 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Before the age of man, a third of the angels were cast from Heaven. Most were banished to the lake of fire, plotting revenge. Those left in Heaven sought out the newest creatures created by the Father, man.
Man was anointed with holy gifts and righteous attributes powerful enough to defend against Lucifer and his army. The Holy Angels appointed them defenders, ultimately c
Published November 6th 2018 by Patricia Adams

To ask other readers questions about A Secret Place of Thunder, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Secret Place of Thunder

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of A Secret Place of Thunder (The Patriarch's Covenant Series Book 1)
Shanna Swenson
Feb 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Oh, this book gave me such feels….

Grace Givings is our heroine in this YA Christian fantasy novel that hits home with my Christian upbringing of the end of days, but also is so light-hearted too, it’s a nice seamless balance between a Harry Potter and Legion kinda feel.

I could personally relate to shy yet sassy Grace; she’s your All-American sweetheart that has a major crush on Eli Cole, the high school quarterback, who seems to be just at the edge of her grasp, but not quite within reach. She’
C.R.
Mar 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: tbr-in-2019
THIS BOOK WAS AMAZING!!

I am a huge fan of YA fiction of most any genre and THIS ONE was right up my alley! Teenage drama that I could relate to way back when, angels, mysterious unknown demons, battles and romance! This has been my favorite angel story I've read by far. FOR REAL!

Grace thinks she's just an ordinary high school girl. She's a little clumsy and picked on by the popular mean girls, but she's got her best friends, Evie and Eli, and she can live with that. But she's begun to have stra
Jennifer Soucy
Feb 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Exciting and unique!

I've not read a story like this before - SPOILER - it has angels! The beginning ropes you in for a grand, heroic adventure with an entertaining cast and plot (with a good twist). A sequel is in the works, I believe. And that's good because the ending leaves you wanting more :)
Lindsay Finberg
May 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg! I need book two, NOW! This book sucked me in and made me want so much more! Excellent read!
Beth Belcher
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very good debut novel!

I really enjoyed the first book in this new series and can't wait to see what happens in the next one!
Danyelle Porter
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A fabulous read! Patricia Adams was born to write! Can't wait for the next one to be released! ...more
K.J.
Apr 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Patricia Adams takes you on an exciting adventure through the halls of high school, and into heavenly realms as Grace (MC) has her entire world--social, spiritual, relational--upheaved.

What at first appears as a sweet high school YA, soon develops into so much more with the plot twists, and a depth to the characters and storyline that you didn't see coming initially. Soon, it has you questioning everything and eating up the pages to find out! I began suspecting all the characters, and was on the
Patty Adams
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book

This book was the best there was so much detail and the poems were a nice touch to the book as well.
Ashley P
Dec 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-have
I picked up this book at Barnes and Noble because 1 look at that cover, 2 the synopsis caught my attention and 3 it was signed.

This book surprised the heck out of me. The story first of all is in Alvin, Texas which is 30 mins from me and I even messaged the author to see if the burger was a real thing because I wanted to get it while I was in town next time.

The story is very well written, the flow and characters perfect. From Grace finding out she was important to a war with Lucifer to the rel
Dianna Mathews
Sep 16, 2020
Shannon Condon
Jan 27, 2019
Patricia Adams
Oct 29, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Christopher Adams
Calli Martian
Mar 17, 2019
Maryjo
Nov 04, 2019

• Born of Embers (Phoenix Rising, #1)
  • The Happy Ever After Playlist (The Friend Zone, #2)
  • No Trespassing
  • Where Good Girls Go To Die (Good Girls, #1)
  • The Wrong Prince Charming
  • Full Moon Rising (Riley Jenson Guardian #1)
  • Where Bad Girls Go to Fall (Good Girls, #2)
  • The Bridge Kingdom (The Bridge Kingdom, #1)
  • Aurora Rising (The Aurora Cycle, #1)
  • Kissing Sin (Riley Jenson Guardian #2)
  • Cursed Prince (Night Elves Trilogy #1)
  • Big Shot (Book Boyfriend, #1)
  • Whiskey Burning (Iron Fury MC, #1)
  • Made of Steel (Made of Steel, #1)
  • Fairy Godmothers, Inc.
  • City of Sin
  • Return to Abundance (Abundance #2)
  • The Marked Heir (Nav'aria #1)

News & Interviews