Start by marking “Win the Game (Falling Paper Duet Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Win the Game (Falling Paper Duet Book 2)

Win the Game (Falling Paper Duet Book 2)

Theo Saxon left me two years ago, and I was supposed to forget him. Hell, I’m pissed enough to kill him. He’s my ex, heir to the mafia throne, wanted by the FBI, and currently on the run.

But Theo has an offer I can’t refuse. He wants revenge against his brother—the man who almost killed me and ruined Theo’s life. But there’s a catch: in following him, I’m teaming up with
Published December 18th 2018 by Ketley Allison LLC

To ask other readers questions about Win the Game, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Win the Game

Start your review of Win the Game (Falling Paper Duet Book 2)
Jen
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First off this is book 2 in a duet, you have to read book 1 first. Secondly, what a great story. This has got to be one of the best well written, suspenseful, twist and turn books I have read in awhile. These two books will leave an impression. I have added them to library to read again. Theo and Scarlet's story will monopolize your time, make sure you are ready for a binge read. This duet is a page turner. Loved each and every word.
I voluntarily read and reviewed this book as an ARC from BookSp
Viper Spaulding
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Must-read conclusion to Scarlet and Theo's story!

Remember how everything was left in the first book? Everything's all knotted up, twisted, a little confusing, definitely not a HEA. Now, in this concluding book, it's time to untangle all the story threads and knit our main characters a future they can depend on. It's impossible to discuss this book without giving away spoilers, but be assured that everyone gets what's coming to them.

At its core a mafia story, this romance pits Theo against his f
Daniella Marchand
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
has been 2y since Theo left & diseapperd on Scarlett. Working with Kai & FBI, in the Underworld Poker circle, to find Theo and his older brother Trace. Her skills are now even better than Kai, winning & being invites by the big ones. When she finally find a lead & being invites on a boat with one of the bad guys, that's when she meets Theo again, in one of the room, Theo saving her from a machiavelous plan, where some are waiting to kill her of being sold. Fighting again to split or by staying t ...more
Treasa
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
GRIPPING SUSPENSE! An endless flow of nail-biting suspense keeps your hostage from the first page to the last! You feel it slamming into you spiking your adrenaline with burst for more as the twisted suspense filled drama explodes corrupting your senses keeping you entranced tattooing the chaotic words into my mind! My heart is pounding with an urgent plea for a reprieve I'm shaking afraid to blink or look away as I'm completely consumed by the ink stained words as the fly through my mind trying ...more
J. Ockenhouse
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The twists in this book are like gravity, they keep you floored to Theo and Scarlet story. I love when a book is so good that you sacrifice sleep for it and this duet I gladly gave up sleep for. The action, intrigue, drama and earth rocking characters are just some of the perks of getting yourself lost in this bookworld.

Get comfortable and let time slip away as you escape. I received an ARC for an honest and voluntarily review.
CS
Dec 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 1/2 Stars!

Loved this drama/romance between Theo and Scarlet/Letty. With Theo’s intensely abusive history with his disfunctional family, and Letty trying to bring them down, this Enemies to Lovers romantic drama was a page turning treat.
Theo and Letty’s chemistry is erotic, steamy, and intense.
Loved this dark romantic read!

Tanya
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
He left her two years ago and now she wants revenge on his brother. He returns to her life and offers to help her. She knows she cannot afford to fall for him again. She can only get revenge on one of the brothers. What will she do? Will she get her revenge? See if she will

Deb
Jan 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I loved this series. It was a beautiful and compelling story from the first book all the way through the second book. The characters were rich with detail as was the story. I loved the chemistry and the angst of their relationship. The drama, suspense and intrigue gave the reader the full experience. Recommend
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh MY! What a conclusion to Theo and Scarlet's story! Totally exciting and full of suspense. I could not put this one down! Fast paced and amazing - witty, suspenseful, dramatic, and crazy!

Gladys
Dec 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
The drama and twists resume and if possible they intensify. This is book two in this duet and you need to read that book first. Theo and Scarlet have plenty of drama, pain and emotional turmoil to work through. I enjoyed this book and this series. This is my candid, voluntary review.
Nicole
Jan 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
I thought this was a great conclusion for Theo and Scarlet! It’s been 2 years since they saw each other, but there is still all kinds of drama, secrets, dysfunctional families and treachery happening.
Lucinda
Dec 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was a fantastic second book. It was really well written and had twists and turns galore! I loved it and would recommend this duet to all!!

Nate
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, couldn't get enough of Scarlet & Theo's story. Was a fast paced, heart pounding book. I'm voluntarily leaving an honest review for a copy of the book. ...more
Karen
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Captivating mafia enemies to lovers romance story. Engaging chemistry with the characters. Well written book, I liked reading it. It was a pleasured to read and review it.
carol toole
Kim
Jan 10, 2019
Michele D
Feb 18, 2019

• Tell Me Why (Fringe, #1)
  • The Hunter (Boston Belles, #1)
  • Mating Theory
  • My Life in Shambles
  • Let Me Be the One (Let Me #1)
  • The Sinner (Haven Grace Prep, #1)
  • Carnal Pledge
  • Epoch (Transcend, #2)
  • Transcend (Transcend, #1)
  • Psychopath's Prey
  • Star Attraction
  • Sacrifice
  • Toxic
  • River Wild
  • Eighty-One Nights (Beautiful Illusions Duet, #1)
  • Connected (Broken, #2)
  • Broken (Broken, #1)
  • Rich Prick
Author of Romantic Suspense, New Adult, and mature YA.

Check out my Amazon Author page!

Visit me on Facebook!

Visit my website!

Follow me on Instagram!
@ketleyallison

News & Interviews

Rumaan Alam began writing Leave the World Behind with a series of tweets on a secret Twitter account he started two years ago.   The book that...