Start by marking “On Her Terms (The Arrangement Duet Book 2)” as Want to Read:
On Her Terms (The Arrangement Duet Book 2)

On Her Terms

(The Arrangement Duet #2)

Lines are blurred…

“It’s just business,” billionaire businessman Nicholas Parker keeps reminding himself. But when he stares into Kenzie Rose’s eyes, runs his hands along her sexy body, any pretext of business flies out the window.
The stakes are escalating. Someone from his past is out to destroy his reputation, his business, his life. Kenzie, and their fake arrangement is
Published (first published November 11th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about On Her Terms, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about On Her Terms

Kathy S. Owen
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book and want more of Nicholas and Kenzie. This series is phonomenial. I could read it again and again and tire of it, the charecters or love story. Nicholas and Kenzie’s back stories come to light in this final book and both suffered horrible damage, emotional and physical, from the people that should love and protect a child the most - their mothers. Thankfully Nicholas was rescued early on however the damage was done. Kenzie continued to suffer at the hands of those the “loved he ...more
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

When Nicholas ends their arrangement, Kenzie's ready to walk away, not realizing he's only ending it so he can marry her. But, the marriage is one of convenience, so that he can save his company. Can she do it? Marry someone and trust them again, even if there will be no love, no passion between them, nothing but friendship?

Although I hadn't read the first part of this duet, it was easy to pick up on what was going on here in the conclusion. On Her Terms may have started off slowly and there wer
Mika
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Realistic Slow Burn

On Her Terms is a beautiful, romantic story that really pulls you in. The relationship between the two main characters slowly develops into a very realistic romantic one, and no matter what roadblocks stand in their way, they get through them TOGETHER. Great read.
Nancy
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is such a brilliant series which once you complete the first book makes you sit on the edge of your seat while you wait for this one to come out. I absolutely love these two characters and they seriously compliment each other so well. Love the surprise. Great romance with great emotion.

Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A totally amazing series! Lots of dynamics to this storyline that keeps you totally hooked! Excellent characters and full of emotion!

Ellen
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ohmigod I love this series. When I finished the first book I was dying for the second one and it definitely did not disappoint.

Nicholas and Kenzie are beautiful characters that complement each other exceptionally well. Thank you Madison Quinn for another FANTASTIC novel.

I highly recommend this book to anyone wanting an amazing read, I read it in one sitting it was just that good
Treena
This review is for the entire duet (books 1 & 2).

I loved both books. I loved the MC's. I loved the story and how the MC's relationship came to be. I couldn't stop reading. These books are two of my favorites for the year.

Going to hunt up Madison Quinn's other books now.
Karen Lathbury
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this Duet

Read both books in less than a day. I liked the progression of the story between Kenzie and Nicholas. You couldn't help but love Nicholas even when he was denying his feelings for Kenzie. The added abuse storyline put more depth into the story and also the sadness of both Kenzie and Nicholas childhood . Look forward to reading more from Madison Quinn
Hanna
Nov 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this story, the characters were well written and the plot moved really well. I found myself sucked into the story right from the beginning
Iwalsh
Nov 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved the strength of Kenzie; the love Nicholas didn’t know he had
Angelabelshaw
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is so well written you will fall in love with McKenzie and Nicholas. We finally find out about both of their pasts and why they are both fighting the attraction that is building between them both. As always their past comes back to haunt them and create so much trouble, but their love and trust to one another becomes so strong nothing will ever break our favourite couple.
I'm so sad to see this story end, but can't wait to see what else Madison will write next...
Ashley Olson
Nov 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love Nicholas and Kenzie's story! They have had so much to overcome! In this you will know all of their back stories as well as what the future holds for them!! Such an amazing duet!!! I have read both books 3 times now! I can't wait to see what else Madison has in store for her readers!!
julie satterlee
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
couldn't put them down

These two books started slowly to unwrap layer after layer of these characters. The pain and heartbreak they endured made them strong but alone until, together, they truly found real strength in the love they shared. The characters were wonderfully imperfect and real, their passion incredible and their ultimate love unbreakable.
Nicole Désilets
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you haven't read the first book on his terms you must read it first so you will understand how their particular relationship started. So on the second bok their love grow for each other but with always the contract in the back of their mind until they realize that their love s real and and strong and there as just enough suspense but you must read to fnd out!.
Carol
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great series. It pulls you in keeps your interest through the whole book. The storyline and the characters are well thought out. It is a fast paced and smooth read. I recommend it to all. I received it from booksprout and voluntarily left my review.
Gayle
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When you end the story in tears...

You know it’s good Nicholas and Kenzie’s journey goes from business to love. And there strength helps it them both end their nightmares.

Kimberly
Nov 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
The book is a good romance read. The characters are good. The relationship between the two main characters is a slow build but it has a realistic development in the relationship.

Karima Gonzalez
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The only reason I'm sad is because it's over.

I wish this went beyond a duet! I loved all the ups and downs and the suspense at the end! Please consider going further!
KReader
Phenomenal follow up to On His Terms

Phenomenal follow up to On His Terms. This book answered any questions that remained at the end of On His Terms. Terrific HEA well earned and beautiful.

Heather 123
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
We finally get to find out why Nicholas was so intent on ending the contract with Kenzie! I knew it had to be something big, but I was surprised at the lengths he was willing to go to save his company!

I loved watching their friendship grow and for them both to finally act on the undeniable attraction that we felt throughout the first book! It was a slow, but realistic development of their relationship. I hate when an author rushes a relationship especially when both people have significant trust
Tanya
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Someone is trying to destroy his business and his life and a pretend engagement may be the best way to go. Everytime he looks at her he wonders if it can be so much more. She will do it on her terms so they go ahead. Will he lose his business? Will he lose his heart? See if he loses anything

Nadea Croix
I was totally hooked and intrigued throughout that packed quite a punch that suck you in.interesting concept, amazing characters and unique plot twist and turns that will have you at the edge of your seat so engrossed.
Elizabeth McDaniel
Good read

I really enjoyed this second book. Great follow up to the first book. The characters are so intense and interesting. The storyline is exciting. Great combo.
Karen
Nov 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
An intriguing continuation romance story, their relationship slowly builds. Incredibly likable characters. It is a well-written book and a pleasure to read.
Kristin
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, series
A whirlwind of emotions as we dive deeper into the lives of Nicholas and Kenzie. Their past threatens the chemistry they have building between them. Others are determined to tear them apart. Reading this story has brought closure to a lot of unanswered questions book one left us with. I look forward to reading more by this author.
Ruby
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
On Her Terms is the conclusion to the Arrangement duet. Kenzie and Nikolas find a way through all of their issues. For two people who were so closed off they have come so far. Not only do they find a way to trust each other, their love blooms from a very unconventional start. They both have harrowing pasts that they must overcome. I Can’t wait to read more from this author.
Patti Notine
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was even better than the first "On His Terms" if that is even possible. It was hard to put my Kindle down as I was drawn into the lives. Highly recommend reading Madison's work.
Fran Costa
First of all, I love these books, I couldn't stop reading them. I really liked the characters, the plot, the scenes and their love, their faith in each other, their trust and how they know each other well and keep together even during bad times.
Since the beginning of the book, I note some similarity with "50 shades of Grey", as:
Nicholas had an abusive mother, he is adopted, his foster mother is a doctor. They both built their fortune before 30, their company are in the same area, they have trust
Janet Taggart Baldwin
FANTASTIC READ!

This second book in the Arrangement Duet by Madison Quinn is a fantastic read! It picked up exactly where the first book ended and flows effortlessly into a HEA. This is not to say there weren't a few bumps and twists in the road. With both Nicholas and Kenzie feeding and fighting their attraction to each other, you knew they were in deep trouble. The chemistry was heating up and when the fire but the pan, they were combustible. Both were afraid that taking their friendship to the
Yogi Yogi
Disappointing.

Internally inconsistent in ways that show the awkward grafting of new names and attempted plot changes to the fanfic author originally published. Like retaining some references to Christian needing Ana’s hands bound so she won’t touch his chest - but in a revised plot in which Nicholas has no history of cigarette burns, tying up his sex partners, or BDSM and Kenzie never tied her hands up in offering.

Loc 3685. This rewrite has business partner Alex playing Flynn’s shrink role and
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Madison is a mother to three energetic boys, a wife to an amazing man and works full time in the human services industry.

In her spare time (the little that exists) she loves to write.

Madison published her first novel in September 2018.

The Arrangement Duet (2 books)
  • On His Terms (The Arrangement Duet Book 1)