Start by marking “Someday my Witch Will Come (Wicked Society, #2)” as Want to Read:
Someday my Witch Will Come (Wicked Society, #2)

Someday my Witch Will Come

(Wicked Society #2)

You know those little girls who dress up as Disney princesses in the bright, shimmery costumes and dream about their prince rescuing them?
That was never me.
In this story, it's the witch who saves the prince.
Ever since I joined the Wicked Society, my tarot readings are always about sacrifice for the greater good and martyrdom. In other words, any day now I’m going to los
Kindle Edition, 1st Edition, 130 pages
Published October 24th 2018 by Love Spells

To ask other readers questions about Someday my Witch Will Come, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Someday my Witch Will Come

DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

If we had to face off in hand-to-hand combat, I know I could take her. I have at least four or five inches on her in height and she’s all spindly where I’m built like a German beer calendar girl. In other words, she better not come at me unless she wants the bratwurst. Or something. And I know she can’t handle my schnitzel.

I might look like a freewheeling hipster, but beneath all of this is the heart of an old man who carries hard candy in his cardigan’s pockets and enjoys an ea
Daisy
Sep 25, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

READ TODAY!

💫 AMAZON CA: https://amzn.to/2PtJ6cd
💫 AMAZON UK: https://amzn.to/2o0sAnc
💫 AMAZON AU: https://amzn.to/2PsK0Wa
Oct 25, 2018 rated it liked it
[I received a digital ARC for an honest review]
{{3.5 stars}}

Someday My Witch Will Come picks up after the events of the first novella. Samantha, Tate, Madison and Adam are still trying to discover how the anonymous group of bad witches are going to go about destroying the coven. At the same time, Tate has decided to let Sam know that her intense feelings for him are not unknown and are definitely reciprocated. Of course, nothing is ever simple in the world of witch craft, so there's not going to
Aaly
Oct 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
review-blog

*** ARC kindly provided for an honest review. ***

Samantha always felt like an outsider in the Witch world, and now part of it, in this quest to protect the coven and mostly to find out who’s behind all the threats. The foursome, with Madison and her boyfriend, Andrew and Tate, the guy she crushed on like forever were one step closer to solve the mystery.

In this third installment, we focused on Tate and Sam’s story. Unrequited love, lusting from afar, and yes there was tons of swooning and si
J.E. Benoit
Oct 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Reviewed on behalf of The Book Boyfriend Addict. A complimentary copy was provided in exchange for an honest review.

It’s almost Halloween so what better group to spend some time with than our favorite witchy friends, Madison, Andrew, Tate, and Sam! This story picks up pretty much where Get Witch Quick leaves off with our group still trying to figure out the secret of the book they found and who is behind all the dark magic lately. Except, this is the first time that Sam is our narrator! I’ve enj
L Bongiorno
Nov 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: action, psychic, witch, short, light
Somehow I read this without reading book one, I hate it when that happens. I know they say witches are out to do bad things to them, but there is absolutely no evidence of that in this book. It is a really short read with the h accepting that she is witch enough to be part of this group. She did almost every magical thing in this book, except opening the grave, so I don't know why she felt this way. Then there was the quick romance... and bod da bing… it was over.
Rhiannon St. Clair
***I received an ebook copy from the author at no charge***

The Wicked Society series continues with this wickedly romantic story.

Sam is head over heels for Tate. She’s harbored feelings for him for some time, but she’s never acted on them. Now they’re together for a whole summer, working in close quarters at the Wicked Society, and spending all kinds of time with one another.

I loved everything about this story. Sam is quirky and fun, and Tate leaves her tongue tied and red in the face, and it’
Danielle Smith
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Someday My Witch Will Come is the second installment of the Wicked Society and is the story of Sam and Tate. I l-o-v-e-d this book so much, I sat down and read it in 90 minutes. Learning about Sam and Tate’s friendship was sweet and addictive, hence why I couldn’t put it down.
The book picks up at the Wicked Society during the summer ‘internship’ of Sam, Tate, Madison and Andrew. The group is still trying to determine how the witches practicing dark magic will attempt to destroy their coven. Sam
MJ
Shelves: 2018-books
The wildly charming 2nd book in the Wicked Society series finally features that undeniable chemistry between Tate and Sam. These two have been dancing around each other for the past few years and now that they are together as interns in Boston for the summer, maybe, just maybe they can get a chance at love just like their besties Andrew and Madison.

Told in Sam's POV, all things wicked and magical are once again at the forefront as our witchy foursome is trying to decipher the whys and hows of Ma
Sofia Lazaridou
Oct 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
I should have read the first book in the series before beginning this one. I felt like I would have a better connection with the series if I had picked up the first book. Each book focuses on a different couple, but the main plot is the same and I wished I had known sooner what was going on. You will allow me to use a horrible pun and say that I was bewitched and now I want to know more about the series and Alice the ghost. I will keep an eye on the third book because things are very interesting ...more
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another fabulous novella from Daisy Prescott! I’ve been anxiously awaiting this next installment of the Wicked Society and it did not disappoint.

I’ve been a huge Sam fan from way back when. She’s hilarious with her “swearing” and her quirkiness and I adore the relationship her and Madison have. So I was thrilled that we were getting a book from her POV.

Tate has always been a bit of mystery, despite his easy-going laidback ways. We get to see more of him in this book, so much more! I love him e
Julie
Shelves: arc
All things magical are happening around Tate, Sam, Madison and Andrew. The foursome are interning in Boston, but they are quickly uncovering how deep the magic surrounding their families is wound. The secrets surrounding Madison’s ancestors lead the foursome into more sticky situations. Lucky for them, Alice (the ghost) is still around to lend a helping hand.

What transpires in this journey is just how connected Sam and Tate actually are. The duo begins to show their true colors where the other
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
3.5 stars. This was a fun addition to this series! This book is Tate and Sam/Samantha's book. Tate and Sam are the best friends of Madison and Andrew from the first book in the series. Sam has been friends with and had a crush on Tate for a few years. Now, this group of four witches are working as interns at the Wicked Society researching Salem witches and some recent mysterious happenings. Tate and Sam's feelings come to the surface as the spend time together investigating.

This book was a quic
Karen Komarinski
Nov 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ghost, witches, and spells oh my

The gang are settled in at their internships at the society in Boston and the moment they have uncovered more question instead of answers regarding the black book. What they do know is this book has the attention of Andrews Father to the point that he kidnapped Madison and ended up in the hospital because it was thought he acquired the black book. Sam is questioning if she really belongs at the society. Alice is leading the group to grave yards showing them bones
Sarah Pie
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, holiday
In my humble opinion, Daisy Prescott is one of the most underrated authors out there. Her books are impeccably written with the perfect blend of humor and emotion to captivate your heart and mind.

Someday My Witch Will Come is bloody brilliant! It's the second book in the Wicked Society series - yes, they must be read in order - and it's Tate and Sam's story. Told from Sam's POV, I was rooting for them to hook up the whole time. I love Sam and her Sam-isms and wit, and Tate, ahhh, I fell head ov
Anima
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Prescott has been a long standing favorite of mine. When she started to write a cute series about young witches in Salem, I didn't question it and happily began reading. Well, I am entranced once again with Madison, Andrew, Tate and Sam. Tate, with his blonde dreadlocks and silver spoon youth, seems like a one dimensional party boy. However, Sam has crushed on this boy for awhile and is finally peeling his layers like an onion. While the crew is "interning" and finally deciphering the black book ...more
Chrissyvs
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the series and as with the 1st book.....I thought it was AMAZING! In book 1, we saw how Madison & Andrew get together. In this book we see how Sam(Samantha) and Tate become a couple. These couples stories are so fun to read! Tate is ALL kinds of yummy...LOL And I just adore how Sam swears....or doesn't swear....so bloody cute & funny!
I have to yet to read a book by Daisy Prescott that doesn't knock my socks off!! I always have such a fondness for the character
Quinn Fforde
Oct 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
I'm so glad to get more on Sam and Tate. I have really been looking forward to this story for several reasons. One, I had so many questions about Tate and his gifts. Two, Sam is hilarious, especially her spectacular "swearing." Three, the mystery going on in the series is really interesting. I got what I wanted in all three categories. Of course, now I have new questions because things aren't resolved yet. But yay that Sam and Tate have a romance going. And I loved the humor in here -- Alice is ...more
Krystyna
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Felt that it cut off in the middle

A great read but it just felt that it cut off in the middle of the story (the fact that it was only 88% of the page count didn't help). Great to see how the characters are growing into their roles .
They have settled into the Society and research. She still feels that she is in the Society under false pretences but is doing what she can to decipher the black book they managed to find. Will this get them along any further? Where is Alice buried? Why are the Others
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sam and Tate’s story was fantastic! A short, sweet, humorous story that will give you all the feels! Only Daisy Prescott could turn a kiss in a cemetery into a romantic work of art! If you enjoy stories woven with spells, magic, mystery and witches who will make you swoon, I strongly recommend giving these books a read. My favourite quote from this book is “...When you love someone, you should tell them. Because words hold power and there is no greater power than love.” Because the power of love ...more
Rachael Cain
Amber Boyd
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Witches, spells, ghosts and mysteries all combined with romance. Someday My Witch May Come is just as fun, sweet and full of intrigue as all the other Bewitched and Wicked Society stories before. Daisy Prescott weaves history and the now so well. Told from Samantha’s pov, this story is all about want and hope. Sam and Tate keep dancing around their attraction, but Tate is holding back. Between that and wanting to learn more about their research, it kept me turning pages.
Melena Torretta
Dec 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, arcs

Another fun installment in the Wicked Society series!

I liked getting the chance to see events from Sam's perspective. Especially as many details about Tate, the registry book, and the evil magic being planned are revealed.

The author does a great job building the world of magic and mystery and making you invested in the characters and story.

Thank you to the author for providing an ARC for an honest review.
Kelly
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series by Daisy Prescott. It started in the Bewitched series and has continued with the Wicked Society series. I’m really looking forward to the next book in the series that’s due out in 2 more weeks - Four Witches and a Funeral.

Sam and Tate have been favorites of mine. Samantha doesn’t think she has any witchy abilities and has had a crush on Tate forever. Tate is an empath and Sam is sure that he can feel her feelings. I’m glad it’s finally time for their story!
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
I loved absolutely LOVED Tate’s and Sam’s story! I’m so happy the girl was her own savior as well as his!

This story answered questions, discovered more and all and all it’s the climax before the crap hits the fan and mysteries are solved! I can’t wait to see what lies in store for these four! Each book is jam packed so far with laughter, mystery, angst and lots of love!
Samantha Glass
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Who wouldn’t love the story of a may be witch and the man she falls in love with set against the background of Massachusetts witchlore and a currently magical mystery? From one Sam to another, this book is a great continuation of the tale, and I adore the Samisms sprinkled throughout. Tate’s pretty amazing too. Don’t discount him. Grab this book, some Halloween candy, and treat yourself!
Susan (susayq ~)
This picks up shortly after the previous book in the series. Except this time we get more Sam and Tate. We get a little more romance than mystery this time, and we have a ton of questions that need answers.

I love the continuity in this series. I'm anxious to find out what Alice has to do with it all ☺
Bre Landers
Nov 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Finally reading from Sam's point of view!! This novella has answered some questions, has me seeking answers to more questions, gave me a feel-good feel and has me chomping at the bit for the next novella. The mystery that lingers around this coven has me intrigued. I can't wait for the next novella!!!
Viviana Varona
Nov 04, 2018 rated it liked it
I was provided an ARC for this book.
This was a great continuation t0 the Bewitched series. I really enjoyed it and look forward to the next book in this series. I recommend this author, this book and this series.
Witchy Richey's Booktastic Reviews
Quirky, fun and entertaining with just enough mystery to keep you guessing. I love the magic, the ghosts and the premises.

A quick devourable novella which adds another piece to the story and Tate is pretty drool worthy!
« previous 1 3 next »

• Hidden Magic (Ancient Court, #2) (Hidden Saga, #8)
  • Here for the Seer (Supernatural Dating Agency Book 4)
  • The Trickster Makes A Match  (A Nocturne Falls Universe story)
  • Get Lucky
  • Silence of the Ghost (Murder by Design #2)
  • A Mansion, A Drag Queen, And A New Job (Deanna Oscar Paranormal Mystery, #1)
  • Look Before You Jump (The Bartender Babe Chronicles #1)
  • Ignite: 5 (Bolt Saga #5)
  • Visionary New Years (Paranormal INC, #1.5)
  • Ruthless (Nomad Outlaws Trilogy, #1)
  • Mutation Z Series, Books 1-6: The Ebola Zombies, Closing the Borders, Protecting Our Own, Drones Overhead, Dragon in the Bunker, Desperate Measures
  • Assassin's Soul (Angel Crusades, #1)
  • Copper Lake (Stutter Creek, #3)
  • Wild Man (Smith Brothers, #2)
  • Abandoned Love (Love Sick, #2)
  • Witness Protection Program (Masters of the Castle)
  • Breath of Deceit (Dublin Devils #1)
  • Tempted by the Viscount (A Shadows and Silk Novel)
Keep in touch with me!

Sign up for my mailing list here (copy and paste this link): http://smarturl.it/daisysignup

Or find me on Twitter (@daisy_prescott), Facebook /daisyprescottauthorpage, or Instagram /daisyprescott.

USA Today Bestselling author Daisy Prescott lives in a real life Stars Hollow in the Boston suburbs with her husband and an indeterminate number of imaginary housegoats. When not wr

Wicked Society (3 books)
  • Get Witch Quick (Wicked Society, #1)
  • Four Witches and a Funeral (Wicked Society, #3)