Start by marking “Always You (Always Series: Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Always You (Always Series: Book 4)

Always You

(Always #4)

Penny

I knew he was trouble from the moment he moved next door, but all I needed was him. He looked out for me, protected me, and became my best friend. I just wish he saw me as more. Sometimes it feels like he does. Especially in those moments when he curls up behind me in bed, pulls me close, and says those two words I long to hear.
Truth is, that’s when
Published August 21st 2019

To ask other readers questions about Always You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Always You

Start your review of Always You (Always Series: Book 4)
Lydia
Sep 30, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: manho-alert
Skimmed to 35%

Virgin heroine. Manwhore hero.

He had all the girls he wanted, but he went out of his way to sabotage any guys away from her. He said it was “to protect her from guys (assholes) like himself”

.....Can you hear my eyes rolling?
Mandy Williams
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First of all, if you are new to this series, go back now, and read Always before you move forward. This book will not resonate as deeply unless you read the entire series. Reading this book was so bittersweet for me as I've followed this sweetheart, Penny from her debut in book 1. In each book, Lindsay gave us a glimpse of her as she grew, her relationships with her brother Ollie, sister Tatum and single dad Travis. I cannot tell you enough how much I love this unusual family. Watching them grow ...more
KSWEAR79
Aug 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I found this series just before book 2 was released, so I started at the beginning - which I highly recommend...I count down each release, because they’re just that great.

LP has been one of my favorite characters, since her birth...she is everyone saving grace after a big loss. Jesse’s Girl has been on replay in my head the entire book...it’s fitting. Penny grows up with a single father and two older siblings....there is an unusual dynamic that creates blossoming relationships that made my soul
JoAnna Edger
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is so near and dear to my heart, having watched Penny grow up. I can’t believe she’s even allowed to look at boys! There’s no way she’s old enough....

But look out Jesse moves in when Penny is way young and from there on out there is just no other boy for Penny!

Jesse May have needed throat punched a few times along the way but in the end the happily ever after was exactly what i would have wanted it to be.

I with all my heart LOVE this family so much. This series is so powerful and wi
Jill
Sep 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lightning bugs !! ❤

I’m really enjoying this series !! Really really ! Hehe these characters are all beautifully connected and each finding their lobsters 🦞
Penny is all grown up in this book , and she falls in love with her childhood best friend ! They are home for each other ❤
I love that throughout these books I still feel like the previous characters are actively present in each book and we see their happily ever afters continuing !
Gah to that ending - left me hanging for book 5!! Bring it on
Jackie Ashmead
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is book 4 in the series and I absoutely loved it. Once again Lindsay had me on the emotional rollercoaster lmao happy, sad, in tears from both happy and sad moments and i loved every minute of it. I seriously cannot wait for the next book especially after that cliffy she left me with lmao! I highly recommend all the books in this series!
Michelle
Aug 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Always You is book 4 in Lindsay Becs Always Series and this story is about Penny all grown up, and what a story!! Penny and Jesse meet when he moves in next door with his aunt after a tragedy, and Jesse is a pretty angry young man, but Penny gets through his defenses and they become the very best of friends....even when they become adults that friendship is still just as strong, only now there are other emotions and feelings coming to the surface. I really wanted to smack both Penny and Jesse at ...more
Taylor
Aug 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Read this in one sitting! Sweet little Penny is all grown up and it’s been so fun watching it all unfold. I loved her story along with Jesse’s. They really were a perfect fit from the start and Lindsay has done a phenomenal job at putting their love on paper. I’m totally blown away by this series! 5-so-awesomely-awesome-stars!!
AC Squared Book Blog
Aug 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
You know, sometimes when you read a book from your favorite author, you think, there's no way they can top this. BUT THEN IT HAPPENS! Lindsay is always surprising me, and I fall more and more in love with these characters with each book. I can easily say that of the children's books, this is BY FAR, my favorite. To me, this book was just so much more special. We didn't really know Penny in Always, but we got these awesome glimpses of her throughout Always there and Promise Me Always. That being ...more
Literary Temptations
MY RATING: 4 Stars
TITLE: Always You
AUTHOR: Lindsay Becs
SERIES: Always Series #4
RELEASE DATE: 21 August 2019
CLIFFHANGER: Yes but for the next book

description

Two words for you…Must. Read. I absolutely loved this book and binged on it especially as I was coming down from a high from reading Always. But we pick up 15 years later to now 18 year old Penny who we left off as an adorable three year old.

“She’s my soft landing, my safe haven. Shes the only one I want in my2019
#4
RELEASEBecs
You
Stars
Jacquie
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
First off, I have to say that I love finding new authors and watching them grow and get better with each and every book....Lindsay Becs is one of those authors! Always You, the fourth book in the Always Series (and her fourth book, period) shows just how AMAZING her writing truly is!

I loved this book! Penny and Jesse's book is full of ALL the feels, the angst, the drama that you'd expect if you've read the first 3 books in this series (which I HIGHLY recommend, but you CAN read this
Tina Atkinson
Aug 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book...Wow...It will blow you away!!! This is the fourth book in the series which can be read as a standalone but trust me, you need to read the books from the beginning.
We get Penny's story but it's so hard to believe she's grown now. She's had a long lasting friendship with her neighbor Jesse. They are attracted to each other but are unsure about taking their relationship to another level. The timing seems to be off and they don't want to lose a great relationship.
This story gives you a
BookLover
Aug 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Emotional. Laughter. Love. A true story of overcoming your past to look to your future and what is right in front of you. The way Lindsay Becs writes is a work of art. This family is one I fall in love with each time I read a new installment from this author.

Lindsay Becs has slayed me again. I never know what kind of curve her stories are going to throw me for. She always has stories full of emotion (bawling like a baby!) and a storyline that makes you obsess over the book until you have to sit
Jessica
Aug 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I’m having mixed feeling right now.
I literally just finished this book (which was awesome by the way) and I’m just... stunned... maybe... I don’t know...
I’m so happy Penny and Jessie get there happily ever after. These two characters are wonderful. (I did want to throat punch him once though because of Jewel.)
But Travis and Tilley... well... I am happy for Travis, but it’s hard for me. I loved him and Penny’s mom together so freaking much! (Is it bad I can’t remember her name r
Melanie Helms
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As always with these books read book 1 before reading this one. It will make more sense that way! Ive been dying for Penny's book after reading bits and pieces of her thru the other books of other characters. But finally we got her book and sigh she's all grown up! I didnt think id see her all grown up! But gosh she's a great girl who deserves all the happiness! I loved Jesse and her's friendship and love. Literally wanted to smack Jesse a few times but other than that i loved him. Jewel..... we ...more
Chantelle Roblin
Chantelle Roblin
Booklover Merci
Sep 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Ahh the story of little LP.I absolutely love this series and it seems with every book it gets better and better!I was not dissapointed.With the sweetest,hottest characters and the most beautiful storylines this series has become one of my all time favorites!Jesse,the hot,sweet pain in the butt and his best friend Penny aka LP aka nugget are a match made in Always heaven.With a taste of every past book in it,Always you has risen to soaring heights as one of the best books I've read this year,heck ...more
Kathy Seabrease
Sep 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jamie
Aug 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved Jesse & Penny separately , but together nothing can stop them. I enjoy a good friends to lovers book & this book had plenty of angst, & sweet moments to round out the love story. I highly recommend this book , but would for sure read the series in order as you will understand the book more. It does end with a cliffhanger that will have you waiting for the next book to release.
Brit Conde
Sep 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Oh Jesse and Penny. I love their friendship and later relationship. They're both so stubborn and won't take shit from each other. I love how they go through hard times but still find comfort in something that has always been there, something that's home. Im sad because after this there is only one more book left in the series.
Quincey Conway
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Penny is all grown up, and she is the best of both her mom and dad. Jesse is the boy next door in every way. penny wishes more then anything that jesse would see her more then a friend. as things go on Jesse needs a few slaps along the way, but the journey and love they have is the purest of all.
Rebecca Edger
Aug 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Crazy to see little Penny all grown up! She has grown into a wonderful version of not only her dad but her mom!! And it sounds like she fell in love with the most wonderful person ever! Jesse is the boy next door in all senses! I would love to read more of these two!
Lorinda Cartwright
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Little Penny grew up! I absolutely loved it and how it was there story but tied in the rest of the family! It is definitely a must read!
Candace Mel
Aug 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nugget!

In true Lindsay fashion I was hooked from the start and an emotional mess! This series just keeps getting better and better!
Reading Always You(and the rest of the series)took me from the comfort of my home and transported me into Graves with the Gellar/Duncan Clan.I was no longer reading, but rather watching the saga unfold. I was the shadow of the characters, a shadow with thoughts and raw emotion. Her writing is incredible. You are a true wordsmith in a world where such a talent
Chelsea
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story is so good! I loved Jesse & Penny, they have been friends since they were younger but its not u til they are older and living life apart that they realize they have always been it for each other. I love a friend's to lovers romance and these two where perfect. Their story even had some heartbreak thrown in there that a lot of can relate to. I always enjoy a good story that ends with a HEA but makes me cry at one point or another in the story 🖤
Stacy Curiale
Aug 26, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So sweet Penny, how did you become grown enough to have your own book? We first meet penny is book 1 ( Always) as a baby and we have seen her grow throughout the series. Her and Jesse have become best friends when Jesse moves in next store. They are each other’s person, their home, their safe place. They have such a innocent love and it definitely takes you back to a place in time where we all that one person growing up who was our everything.

Penny and Jesse have their ups and downs, penny goes
Brittany Slingo
Jun 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Penny and Jesse and the letters. Oh my. I swear each book in this series gets better and better. I never want to leave this family behind.
Viii
Aug 29, 2019
Lesley
Sep 21, 2019

• Standstill
  • If You Dare (Dare #3)
  • Redemption
  • Unsocial (The Monroe Family, #1)
  • Saved by Him (Like A Hurricane, #2)
  • Wrecked by Her (Like A Hurricane, #1)
  • The Rest of Me
  • Breathe (Love's Complicated, #2)
  • Collateral
  • Unbridled (The Monroe Family, #2)
  • Unrefined (The Monroe Family, #3)
  • Damage
  • The Dark Side of Chemistry
  • Venom
  • UnLucky in Love (Hotline Hookup, #1)
  • Depravity (King University, #1)
  • Hated You Then (Love Hurts, #1)
  • Like Father Like Son (Father/Son Duet Book 1)
Lindsay Becs is new to the writing world. She has always enjoyed writing as an outlet and fun hobby. Having pushed outside her box, she wrote and self-published a companion book set in 2017. Now, she hopes to continue to explore deeper into the world of writing.
Lindsay is also an avid reader, Netflix binger, vinyl crafter and never goes far without coffee first. She is privileged to travel t

Always (5 books)
  • Always (Always Series: Book 1)
  • Always There (Always Series: Book 2)
  • Promise Me Always (Always Series Book 3)
  • After Always (Always Series: Book Five)