Start by marking “Judge (Breeding, #5)” as Want to Read:
Judge (Breeding, #5)

Judge

(Breeding #5)

Nora Vaughn is living on the streets and trying to keep under the radar. Luck is on her side one day when the hot stranger she’s been watching drops his keycard and she’s able to get into a safe place. What she doesn’t expect is for him to find her naked in the shower and demanding she repay what she’s stolen.

Smith Prescott is a well-known judge who has worked his entire
86 pages
Published November 5th 2018

Start your review of Judge (Breeding, #5)
Bibi
Nov 05, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I need the AR team to stop glorifying these exploitative themes. An 18 yr old on the run from an abusive Uncle immediately falls into the hands of another sexual predator except, of course, he’s rich, powerful, and very good looking which makes it a-okay. It. Is. Not. Okay. DNF @28%
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Fun Naughty Stars

Super quick taboo story. I have enjoyed all the stories in the 'Breeding' series, I thought this one was really good and had a bit more substance than the others.

If you enjoy a OTT dirty read with a little daddy kink chucked in, you should enjoy this one.

photo sitondaddysface_zpsdhse4nsk.jpg
Chitra *CJ*
MORE. IN. BREEDING. SERIES. I. NEED. THIS. OMG. PAINE. MECHANIC. COACH. HAIRY. CHESTS. AAAAA

“I want you to spread your legs over the arms of the chair and pull your dress up so I can look at your pussy.”

YAAAS AR YAAAS!!!

"Judge" is the story of Nora and Smith.

We have a heroine running from her perverted guardian uncle, finding shelter squatting in the hero's home, and him finding and claiming her!
This was deliciously smutty and kinky at the same time.
I've been recently complaining on how
♡Tonya♡
Classic AR. If you liked the breeding series then you will like this story. Older man/younger woman. Lot of baby making. The hero was just ok at first, he felt like he wasn't connect to the heroine but he did come around for me.

-no cheating
-no violence of a sexual nature *her uncle was inappropriate with her and made her uncomfortable. He had been rough with her, leaving a bruise on her but she got away before it escalated
-ok epilogues 4 months and 6 years. Not much info though...how many kids?
Julia
I believe I’ve said this before, but this time I think I’m officially done with AR books.
This book stars:
A whimpy-ass heroine who *shocker* is a naughty virgin who just discovered her vagina for the first time
A creepy pervy villain
And a creepy pervy hero that has a hard dick 100% of the book.

I get that this author likes over the top characters but the writing is so bad that it literally makes my teeth hurt.
Bookloverme
Nov 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love this series but I had mix feelings on this one. I loved how possessive he was to her and I liked her too. I just didn't like her uncle and the two cops. It's still safe for me though.

The story is about Smith and Nora.

She's been living with her pervy uncle after her father died a year ago. Her uncle wants her and he's trying to have her. She escaped and was on the run. She's been living across the street from Smith's gym.

He's a judge. He noticed her outside the gym. He's been watching her
Maya
Just needed some AR time with her heroes, that would do anything for their women. I've been reading a lot of PNR books lately and from time to time I do need to read a normal book. Well, as normal as an Alexa Riley book can get. I really liked this story. The beginning was a bit dark for an AR book but the rest was pure joy to read. OTT hero that is completely devoted to his girl and vice versa. I loved it.
Jenny
Nov 09, 2018 rated it did not like it
I hate the daddy kink I think it’s disgusting. Even the epilogue was lame. Hero was as creepy as her uncle.
Sophia Triad
“Judge” is a book from the series “Breeding” and as you can guess from the title of the series, this story is dirty and quick and the end result will be lots of children and marriage. So, don't expect anything less or anything more than this

“Breeding” series includes so far the following books: Coach, Mechanic, Thief, and Kingpin. Most of them I loved. Especially Mechanic is my favourite Alexa Riley's book and I have just decided to reread it. Hah!

Judge is not one of my favourites . To be
Nova
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well that was a smut fest classic Alexa Riley.

Nora is pretty much alone in the world and after the death of her father has been forced to live under the care of her uncle, he has her trapped in his home and she is only allowed to leave to attend two days of school. Things are becoming more awkward and his behaviour towards her is inappropriate knowing that she needs to escape before the worst happens. She has been living on the streets for the past two weeks when she is caught red handed taking
Blue
Nov 06, 2018 rated it did not like it
What. the. fuck. GUYYSS.

Poor excuse of a heroine manages to escape her creepy uncle who was putting the moves on her and then ends up landing in the hands of another controlling sexual predator, which is apparently a turn on for the heroine. This is too much really. I don't understand how anyone can swoon over Smith or how this book is anywhere near "romantic". Within the first few pages of them meeting his actions already got me feeling WTF. Smith be constantly hard for the heroine and he
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)
Nov 10, 2018 rated it did not like it
Shelves: ku, dnf
Creepy...
Carvanz
This is another hot and spicy read which is the mainstay for these authors. Unfortunately, this one had a little issue that I struggled with. This is an older man/younger woman romance with all the insta you can imagine which I usually enjoy if it’s well written. And while this one is, there was just something about it that felt off and wrong. I haven’t read anything by AR for a long time and I’m wondering if this is typical of their current writing style or if it is just this book. I will read ...more
Readoholic Girl Smitten With Books
i loved the story. Typical Alexa Riley love but it's still good one.
AvidReader
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
One less star because that ‘Daddy’ grated on my nerves so much.

Other than that, this was very enjoyable and hot read. Loved the edgy, brooding ‘Judge’. It had some a little action and backstory which was refreshing.
I also feel that the distinguishing of hero and a predator should have been done a little more thoroughly.
Recommended.
Astraycat
Not my cup of tea. The relationship between H and h made no sense…not to mention how ridiculous so many men wanted h.
Elle
Jan 02, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
1 STARS!

Am I supposed to turn on with "Get me pregnant, Daddy." ??? HELL NO!!
This is so disturbing phrase when you have a father. It is for me. Not my kink, though.
Also... why the hell all man wants her pussy? Is it made of gold?
Yikes... so disturbing in many level.
Raine
Decent for such a short read

There was a little bit of story thrown in with a lot of very hot and sexy scenes. I was just hoping for a little more depth in the characters and a better storyline.
Melissa
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Not The Best

I am a huge Alexa Riley fan but I definitely did not enjoy this story. I found Smith to be just as creepy as Nora’s uncle in the beginning and he didn’t really grow on me through the rest of the story. I am not really a fan of the daddy kink so that was a turn off as well. This book may have been a miss for me but I still can’t wait for her next book.
*TANYA*
Jan 21, 2019 rated it did not like it
No, just no. I get that AR’s stories are over the top, but show me one, just one handsome judge. Lol.
Danni
Nov 06, 2018 rated it did not like it
The whole “daddy” thing makes me sick to my stomach.
Janice Somers
Let The Breeding Begin! Alexa Riley has another story of insta-love, angst, dirty/filthy sexy, manipulation, twists, and romantic, with a little bit of daddy, added in.
Nora has been sent to live with an Uncle, she had never met before. He is the brother of her late father, who has control of her inheritance monthly stipend why she is being secluded away from prying eyes. She has been kept from going to school since her uncle became her guardian.
Nora is plotting to get away from her creepy uncle
Kelly
Nov 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved this new read from AR.

Smith takes being an OTT, possessive, dominate, alpha to a whole new level. I loved it!

Definitely one of my favorite books from them.

4 big stars!

Kayla Brunson
As we all know, I am an Alexa Riley stan. Which is why it pains me to type this review.

My main reason for my rating is because I found the chemistry lacking. I really wasn’t feeling it between Nora and Smith.

Might I say that this one is the most unrealistic? I know we don’t read these books because we are looking for a realistic romance. Alexa Riley is known for over the top romance, however, Nora being with Smith wasn’t the best. Nora was running from an uncle who is very controlling and
Kenya Wright
Jan 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
DNf.
I love the AR writing team, but this one was a bit much. Maybe if I hadn't already met her icky uncle that wanted to sleep with her. . .(his own niece). . .so then by the time the judge comes in seeming icky. . .i'm icked out.

I'll continue to rock with AR, but this one didn't work for me. :-(
April Symes
Classic AR romance to a "J". Full of insta-love, breeding, erotic sizzle, angst, twists/turns, older man/younger woman, taboo situations, and Alpha hotness !!!
Alexa Riley has written a sizzling new story that is just a classic.
Nora had to move in with her Uncle Harry when she was seventeen, after her father died. Only things aren't good- they get pretty creepy when he starts treating her wrong- touching her in ways that are creepy and making overly suggestive comments. Her uncle refused to
Heather C
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, nov-2018
I had fun with Judge. I know I sound like a broken record when it comes to my AR reviews but come on...these ladies are the Queens of over the top cheese that I can't get enough of.

Nora has left her home that she didn't feel safe in and is now living on the streets. When the handsome man at the gym nearby drops his access card, she feels like she's struck gold. She now had temporary access to shelter. Little did she know just how big she just struck.

Smith hasn't had time for woman in his life.
Julia's Book Haven
This would have been 3 stars but I took off a whole star because I was not prepared for the “Call me Daddy” theme, nor will I ever be prepared for it. In fact I think it should be illegal to not warn people you are going to put that into your sex scenes cause that shit is a big NOPE for me.
Sharon Dunn
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I want to be in the Judges chambers!!! I am fanning myself as I write this review because let me tell you this book is on Fire! You thought AR’s book were hot before then you are in for a treat!! Sweet baby Jesus, this book is a scorcher or soaker one!! What the Judge wants, the Judge gets and it is Nora! This book did not disappoint, it just added a whole new level to the Breeding Series!! Hot! Hot! Hot!
Jennifer Finn
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nora has been living with her Uncle Harry since her father died a year ago. She had to uproot her life and move from New York to California. Her uncle is her dad’s brother, they are both attorneys and neither one of them liked the other. Her uncle is very handsy with her and he keeps her trapped in the house unless he takes her where he is going. It’s her birthday she’s just turned eighteen and she has plans to go to college but her uncle has other plans for her. He constantly reminds her not to ...more

• Saved For Me
  • An Innocent Obsession
  • Starlet
  • Filling Her Up
  • Preacher Man
  • The BEARly Controlled Grizzly (Bear Clan #1)
  • The Hitman's Angel
  • Say You Want It
  • Heiress
  • Captured
  • Three of Us (Three of Us, #1)
  • Baby Daddies: A Me, Myself & I Collection
  • Breaking His Law (Sugar County Boys, #5)
  • Pretty Prize (Rags to Riches, #2)
  • Sofa King Hard
  • Kept
  • The Mobster's Masseuse
  • Make Me Yours
Alexa Riley is two sassy friends who got together and wrote some dirty books. They are both married moms of two who love football, donuts, and obsessed book heroes.

They specialize in insta-love, over-the-top, sweet, and cheesy love stories that don’t take all year to read. If you want something SAFE, short, and always with a happily ever after, then Alexa Riley is for you!

Feel free to follow us

Breeding (6 books)
  • Coach (Breeding, #1)
  • Mechanic (Breeding, #2)
  • Thief (Breeding, #3)
  • Kingpin (Breeding, #4)
  • Con Artist (Breeding, #6)