Start by marking “Inquisition (The Wolfgang Trilogy #2)” as Want to Read:
Inquisition (The Wolfgang Trilogy #2)

Inquisition

(The Wolfgang Trilogy #2)

Blood of the father
Blood of the son
Blood of those dead and gone…

After learning the truth about his missing son, Dorian, Tenor Wolfgang is left with unanswered questions. The vampire hunter and his faithful friend Kronklich pursue Dorian through forces of darkness. Haunted by the phrase “Blood of the father,” Wolfgang wonders what the forces of darkness intend.

In a
Published October 23rd 2018 by F.D. Gross

To ask other readers questions about Inquisition, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inquisition

Start your review of Inquisition (The Wolfgang Trilogy #2)
Bradley
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is definitely a much longer book than the first in the trilogy, but by no means does it lack action. In fact, I think these novels would be pretty much perfect for a fully-immersive game. All hack and slash with great descriptions, scenes, and settings.

Gimmie vampires, bogarts, all kinds of ghosts, goblins, and nasties!

What Gross does well, he does very, very well.

Action, eye-candy (please use your imagination), and MORE action. From town to town, countrysides, trains, Wolfgang and his
Susan Angela Wallace
Jan 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Inquisition by Frank Gross.
Wolfgang and Kronklich are away killing vampires. Back home Diana and her son Dorian are attacked by the carnalreesee. Dorian is taken and Diana is turned into a vampire. Wolfgang kills her and with Kronklich goes to find his son before its too late. Can they save him?
This was a fantastic read with great characters. Still love Wolfgang and Kronklich. Although I didn't like scepter or the carnalreesee.
I wasn't sure about Diana's father Dora. Lots of action. Didn't like
Stacey
Jan 07, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: giveaways
Scott Hale
Mar 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I purchase a copy of the paperback for myself. The author, FD Gross, was kind enough to provide me with an additional signed copy in exchange for a signed copy of one of my novels.

This is the 2nd book in The Wolfgang Trilogy, and like all worthwhile sequels, it takes what the first in the series did and expands upon it greatly. The first thing you'll realize about Inquisition is how much longer it is than Wolfgang. If the first book is the Gross' scrappy submission into the world of
jhanami
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have to start by saying that this is not my usual genre but when I had the chance I picked up both Wolfgang and Inquisition as I’m always keen to widen my reading genres.
Both books are action packed and high tension from start to finish, with detailed and very violent, gory fighting scenes, a multitude of deathly monsters and enemies behind every bend and corner, and a hero who acts first and thinks second and thus gets thrown from one mortal danger into the next. Especially in the first book
Jeff Dawson
Jan 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Tenor Wolfgang is at it again. If you thought book one was fast paced, buckle-up because this one has a faster pace and more blood, gore and body parts than a supertanker can hold!
Tenor is frantically searching for his son, Dorian, who the Carnalreesee have captured and are taking him to the city of Sunstone for some bizarre ritual. Tenor, justifiably is worried for his only son.
At times, the action is so intense it makes it hard for the reader to actually believe one man could endure the
Pam Fox
Jan 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Inquisition continues the adventures of Tenor Wolfgang in his hunt for his son and the battle against vampires and other evil creatures. Will he find his son in time? What is the significance of "Blood of the Father, Blood of the Son"? Questions I can't wait to find out the answer to.
I love these books, the characters are well described and I love the ones I should and dislike the 'monsters', though Gross does have you wondering with some which side of the good and evil line they sit.
As with
F.D. Gross
Feb 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: author-fd-gross
"A new legend in vampire hunting is born..."

An ancient vampire seeks to be human again.

Tenor Wolfgang is forced to kill his wife after having been bit by a vampire. His only surviving heir, Dorian, has vanished, taken by the Carnalreesee, a sinister cult of vampires.

Respite comes at a price.
Fiona (Titch) Hunt
I would like to thank F D Gross for writing the second in the Wolfgang series.

It was a slow start for me as we had Christmas and New Year. I had to keep thinking back to book 1 that I read in 2016 to catch up with the series. Wolfgang and Kronklich carry on their journey to look for Wolfgang's son Dorian. They come up against more vampires, creatures of the night as they look for Dorian. Wolfgang swears he sees and hears his wife Diana when he sleeps, but is he really seeing her or is it his
Beccy Thompson
Jan 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book from TBC REVIEWERS thank you
I loved this book more than the previous book (which was very good) I liked the development of the characters and the way the story deepened
If vampire novels are your thing (or you fancy a change) honestly you won’t go far wrong with this series it really has it all
A cracking book that kept me up until I’d finished it- thank you
Mairi Krausse
Jun 20, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This story is an interesting and excellent follow up to the first book in the series. Chasing the vampires that have kidnapped half his family, Wolfgang gets a super weapon, encounters many vampires, has an epic battle during a train ride down the mountain in the snow, and makes an unlikely friend. Very exciting book!
Kamini Mehta
Jan 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
The search for Dorian and fight against vampires continues. More answers and more questions... not for the squeamish!
Mara
Apr 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
This book is for you if you like:
- vampires & other gothic horror creatures
- chase scenes & fight scenes
- an “imperfect” main character
- a winding plot with varied settings, pace, and mood (as long as you can handle a little blood and guts along the way).

In my opinion, this was an extremely well rounded book!

I found myself liking and rooting for the main character, Tenor Wolfgang, much more than I did in the first book. Even at the start of this one, I was not liking him so much
Chrissy Moon
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow. How do I put into words how I feel about this book?

Firstly, I should say that for the past year or so I’ve said that the preceding book, WOLFGANG, was one of my favorites. Now I need to add, INQUISITION surpasses it by far.

If reading WOLFGANG is like looking at a picturesque meadow in the morning, INQUISITION is like looking at Earth from a satellite. The world is bigger, the literary content sprinkled throughout, the plot and character list expands – and most importantly, we learn much
Cynthia Raleigh
May 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I was given a free copy of Inquisition in exchange for an honest review.

The tension and taut anticipation of Lord Wolfgang's search for his son escalates in this second book of the series. Followed by his haunting memories, he continues to battle adversaries and harsh landscapes as he trails the Carnalreesee. Vivid descriptions depict the world of Wolfgang, sometimes crushing and sometimes breathtaking. The purpose behind the vampire group, the Carnalreesee, unfold bit by bit. As in the first
Melissa Cheresnick
Amy
Aug 02, 2019
Chris LaBianca
Aug 05, 2019

• The Lock (Eddie Collins, #4.5)
  • Hidden Company
  • Crow's Cottage (Where the Dead Walk #2)
  • Into The Sounds (A Taine McKenna Adventure Book 2)
  • Where the Dead Walk
  • Rose (The Sisters' Secrets #1)
  • Into the Mist
  • Blanket of Blood (Gary Blood Crime Series Book 1)
  • Into the Ashes
  • The Bookminder (The Bookminder #1)
  • The Death Of Jessica Ripley (Eddie Collins #5)
  • The Nudge Man (Harrison Vaughan #1)
  • Jasmine's Story (The Decision, #2)
  • Bury The Bodies (Detective Solomon Gray #4)
  • Burn The Evidence (Detective Solomon Gray #2)
  • The Legacy
  • The First Wave
  • Monkspike: You Are Not Forgiven

F. D. Gross is the creator and writer of The Wolfgang Trilogy series, Wolfgang and Inquisition, and is currently working on his third full length novel. Frank writes many different types of fiction and experiences the world for inspiration. Traveling is a passion and resting in haunted places is another. He also works in a haunted house for fun.

A new legend in vampire hunting emerges with his

The Wolfgang Trilogy (2 books)
  • Wolfgang (Wolfgang Chronicles #1)