Start by marking “Halfway Unwrapped (Halfway Witchy Book 5)” as Want to Read:
Halfway Unwrapped (Halfway Witchy Book 5)

Halfway Unwrapped

(Halfway Witchy #5)

Something stinks in Halfway, and it isn’t a rotting pumpkin.
As Halloween grows closer, monsters begin emerging from the ground. Their beastly purpose is unknown to Carlie, but not to a group of tourists who have come to Halfway for the holiday. The visiting women look innocent, but bad things are happening wherever they go and their trail leads back to the one place that
Published October 23rd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Halfway Unwrapped, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Halfway Unwrapped

William Stuart
Nov 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love the Halfway Witchy series by Terry Maggert. I read the previous four books and happily added Halfway Unwrapped (Halfway Witchy Book 5) to my TBR list as soon as Terry Maggert released it. Here are my thoughts!

Synopsis (from the author):
Something stinks in Halfway, and it isn’t a rotting pumpkin.
Nia Ireland
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Halfway Witchy series is one of my favourite comfort reads, it's a novel length advert for small town living. Meeting up with all my favourite characters and seeing how they're getting on in the surprisingly magical mountain town of Halfway is good for my soul!

Carlie is maturing fast as she shoulders more of the McEwan family responsibilities of guarding Halfway, including how to let her family and friends support her. She's a fantastic main character, though I find her quirks detract a litt
Sara
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Halfway Unwrapped is book five in the Halfway Witchy series and it just keeps getting better and better.

By now, you know and love our main character, Carlie, our waffle making, coffee loving shorty of a good witch who takes care of her town, Halfway, with the help of her grandmother, Gran and a few other people. Oh, can't forget her judgemental cat, Gus.

You can't help but love this series with the magic, the friendships, relationships, crazy things that happen.

Mr. Maggert is a weaver of words
Lisa Hall
Feb 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Imagine a world tucked back in the Adirondacks where everyone has got your back, your favorite diner serves amaaazing waffles, and magic happens. This is the world of Halfway. After running into a magic mushroom that wasn't one bit entertaining, book five sees Carlie and the gang out to find the source of the bad juju that is disrupting their town. And I didn't feel the least bit sorry for the poor fools when they found them.

Seriously, this series is like reading Scooby Doo but with a badass ca
Terri Wilson
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There are books I've read where the characters have been good, but not great. This is not one of those books. I love these characters and I enjoying watching Carley's character arc throughout each book. She's one of those characters that I want to take out for a beer and just sit and chat. You won't be disappointed in this book, but I think it would help to read some, if not all, of the others in this series.
Lilia Stephens
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another fun adventure !

I had a great time reading this book. It is about family and love. Come and meet Carlie and her family. They live in Halfway, NY. Come and have some waffles and coffee. Enjoy !
Sara

Deb
Mar 02, 2019
Brenna Dill
Mar 12, 2019
Left-handed. Father of an apparent nudist. Husband to a half-Norwegian. Herder of cats and dogs. Lover of pie. I write books. I've had an unhealthy fascination with dragons since the age of-- well, for a while. Native Floridian. Current Tennessean. Location subject to change based on insurrection, upheaval, or availability of coffee. Nineteen books and counting, with no end in sight. You've been w ...more

Halfway Witchy (7 books)
  • Halfway Dead (Halfway Witchy, #1)
  • Halfway Bitten (Halfway Witchy, #2)
  • Halfway Hunted (Halfway Witchy, #3)
  • Halfway Drowned (Halfway Witchy, #4)
  • Halfway Holiday: A Halfway Witchy Holiday Short