Start by marking “Falling Hard (Monsters of Mayhem)” as Want to Read:
Falling Hard (Monsters of Mayhem)

Falling Hard (Monsters of Mayhem)

Falling Hard

A story told by cousins. Both wanted nothing more than to leave the MC in their past—until both fell hard and fast for men who breathed everything they were scared of.

Emmie

I didn’t know what love was, but I knew what I felt, and it was something I had never experienced before. My stomach twisted with nerves, scaring me but exciting me
Published November 23rd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Falling Hard, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Falling Hard

Start your review of Falling Hard (Monsters of Mayhem)
Doris
Dec 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, biker
The Two Sides of This Book

What a cliffhanger!! Emmie and Libby were cousins whose fathers were in high power in the MC life and these men would do anything for their daughters. Both girls were special and fought their own nightmares living and dealing with mental illness. Even though neither wanted to be a part of club life they both loved their father and uncle and was their whole world.

Since Emmie and Libby could be in trouble because of whom their fathers were the girls each had their guardia
Karen
Jan 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
An intriguing motorcycle club romance story, engaging chemistry with the characters. A good likable book, well written. It was a pleasured to read and review it.
Char Davis
Dec 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is an exciting suspense filled mc story.When we look at the characters involved .The first people we look at are Liv and Rippers story.Liv has been a !model since she was a kid.But she really doesn't want the life anymore so to keep up to her schedule she's started using drugs.If her dad found out he would kill the man that is giving her the drugs.When she goes with her dad to the clubhouse because her twin sister whose a singer and has an eating disorder. She feels like someone is watching ...more
Lauren
Falling hard is book one in the monsters of mayhem series. This book is the first book of Simone Elise and H. Zebell’s that I have read. I found the writing style easy to follow, the characters loveable and the storyline gripping. I devoured this book in one sitting and was satisfied throughout. I really enjoyed this story.
In this story we meet two young women and we get to see their struggles, dangerous situations and them falling in love.
Emmie is schizoaffective (schizophrenia and bi polar)
Tee loves Kyle Jacobson
First of all I have to say that this series started off with a bang! I absolutely loved how Simone and H wove this story that had me on the edge of my seat wondering what was going to happen. I have to warn you this is a love story like no other. I have not read anything like this before and I need more. I can't wait for the next book because that sneak peak had me wanting more.

In Falling Hard we get to meet cousins Emmie and Libby. I just absolutely love these two because they are more like sis
Michelle Curtis Newbold
Nov 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Must Read!!!

This is a story of two cousins who both suffer from mental illness.  Their fathers are part of a new kind of motorcycle club.  The book touches on them being werewolves, but dos not got into details other than they are a rogue club.  The girls Emmy and Libby do not know of their heritage.  Their fathers are brothers, 1 is the Prez and the other is a nomad.  Emmy Is bein stalked by someone, her father lows her off and tells her it is all in her head.  Emmy has been diagnosed as  a Sch
Cheri
Dec 21, 2018 rated it liked it
The prequel left me with questions and an interest in reading more.

It took a while to realize the prequel and story are only slightly connected. Some of the same characters are in both. While the story with the two cousins has some interesting aspects, I'm not a fan of the back and forth of the two characters stories.

Two strong fathers. Two cousins with mental issues. An MC that keeps club business from the women, even when it affects them. This book starts with a prequel for another story. It
United Indie Book Blog
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
REVIEWER: LESLEY

RATING: 5 Stars

I picked up Falling Hard and didn't put it back down until I was completely finished. The writing flows smoothly through out the book and it just captures you right from the beginning. I enjoyed getting to know the characters and watching them fall. Emmie and Libby both just break your heart and you truly feel for them throughout. I LOVE Maiden and Lynx. I don't think I could come up with any two men that both captivated me in one book. Maiden was so understanding
Serena Worker
Dec 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Emmie’s father doesn’t have time or believe some of the things she says. Even knowing she has schizophrenia and bipolar, she hadn’t self-harmed in a while and her father not caring causes her to.
Libby tried to stay away from the MC, as much as she could, all she wanted was someone who would accept her, the good and the bad, her anxiety and panic attacks.
Both girls want out of the MC life, the only problem is they fall for men in the club, but with some misunderstandings the both want to leave,
Mom2three
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
All I can say is WOW! This one is crazy intense from the first page until the last. Everything about the story will keep you glued to the pages, and haunt your thoughts after you read the last word. The writing styles of Simone and Zebell blend together perfectly, and they have a wonderful way of putting you into the book vs just reading it. I think one of the things I love the most about this one is the realistic way they characters are broken. They have been deeply affected by their upbringing ...more
Shanna D
Dec 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Falling Hard: Sacred Souls MC by Simone Elise. I thought the cover art was beautiful and I really enjoy a good MC book. After reading the blurb, the plot seemed really good to me. This book had a lot of twists involving werewolves, stalkers, and mental illness- each was talked about, but I wasn’t really following the flow all that well. I liked the plot and characters, but I had a hard time keeping engaged until the end of the story. I will give this author another shot with a different story, I ...more
Everything Bookish  Blog
Dec 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Emmie and Libby are cousins but feel more like sisters. They both battle their inner demons on a daily basis just to breathe. They grew up in the MC life and have always felt like a burden to their fathers. They stumble across two men that make them forget the need to be normal. It changes their lives. If only they knew how to accept it.

The characters have an amazing depth. I loved getting to know them. The passion is fierce and the men are strong, loyal, and protective. The angst drew me in an
Debbie Caswell
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is only a short story probably a prequel to the start of a newseris it has plenty of potential so am looking forward to more stories in the series Be aware that this book ends on a cliffhanger

Emia and Libby are cousins ones father is the president of the MOnsters of Mayhem MC club the other a nomad but there fathers are super protective maybe it is because the girls have mental issues Either way they have two guardians in the shape of the bikers Maiden and Lynx who are also the girls mates
Kris
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Heather
Dec 13, 2018 rated it did not like it
No one writes MC like Simone and Falling Hard didn’t disappoint. It is a fascinating introduction into a new supernatural mc and I can’t wait to see where she takes it. I love Simone Elise’s books and was excited to see this new journey she was taking us on with Falling hard. Emmie and Libby are multifaceted characters with so much personality and inner strength despite their pasts and issues with mental health. Such a great starting point for this new series. Highly recommend.

I received a free
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you love MC romance this one will definitely hold caliber. They were cousins who really did not know about the heritage that they came from and to top it off they it touches on mental disabilities with the cousins. When they are threatened by an unknown stalker, it will take the MC and the men they come to care for to keep them safe. This is an intense emotional thrill ride of a story that will captivate and hold you spellbound until the last page.

I received a free copy of this book via Books
Sandra
Nov 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! Once I started reading it was hard to put down. There is so many twists and turns in the book that kept me wanting to read to find out what was going to happen. The book is in two povs, Emmie and her cousin Libby. It can be confusing at times to remember which character is talking but I still found this book to be amazing! I recommend this book, it is totally worth it.

Valerie
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I can not recommend this story enough!!! This book grabs you from the get go. As with all Simone's books expect to laugh, cry, and anxiously wait for the end of the story.

The dual POV only adds to the experience, as you are basically getting 2 books in one. Told by cousins whose stories intermingle, expect a roller coaster of emotions and to be unable to stop reading.

Kathleen Williams
Nov 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Definitely falling hard

Another awesome piece by Simone Elise . I don't think I can explain correctly how much I love her books . She has amazing characters that you literally can't help yourself to love. Oh an the storylines just suck you right in but she does have one bad habit she leaves you on a hell of a cliffhanger when it's a series.. Uugh!
You're going to love Libby and Emmie.. Trust me have to read it!
Treasa
Dec 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
HARD RAW GRIPPING!
An amazing cliffhanger that loves to toy with your emotions while sucking the life from your lungs throughout the suspense filled twists that keep you on edge pleading for the abuse it plays on your nerves for just one more word but left reeling on an adrenaline fueled high with an empty butterfly pit in your stomach gnawing away as the last words plague your mind with want for so much more! One heck of an addicting emotionally chaotic must read!
Penny Ellgass
Dec 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great characters, but left filling unfinished then right into another story.
Loved the fact that story delta with people with mental health issues living with their family and being as normal as they can.
Drug use and food issues touched on but not played out.
I love the way this author writes with so much feeling, just not her endins.

Jamie Chomyc
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book!! The characters are amazing and the storyline hooks you right from the beginning I couldn't put it down!! Emmy and Libby both suffer from mental illness, and don't know anything about their werewolves heritage!! I finished this book in an hour and I loved everything about it except for the cliffhangers!! Patience is not one of my virtues but I am hooked and can't wait for the next book in this series!! A definite 5 star read and I highly recommend it!! ...more
Barbie-Ann Clark
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If your looking for something that will make you have all the feels then get Falling Hard. Two cousins who feel like no one will ever love them for them want out of the MC life but both end up falling hard for two bad boy bikers. Will both cousins get there happy ever after. To find out what happens go buy the book you won’t be disappointed I wasn’t.

Tutaks
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This read got me stuck like glue & I couldn't & wouldn't put it down. I enjoyed the drama, suspense, action and emotions Emmie, Libby and the rest of the gang brought out but if you wanna know what got me engrossed & Falling Hard; read & find out! Little gotaz this not for you, only grown folks need apply lol!

Wendy Livingstone
Dec 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
These are new authors to me, so I was not sure what to expect, but I will certainly be looking out for their work in the future. Emmie and Libby are cousins who want out of the MC life, and feel that they will never be loved for just being themselves. This is a good story, which touches on werewolves, stalkers, and mental illness. I look forward to reading more in this series.
Beyond The Covers Blog
Dec 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kate
I adored this book, my first by Simone Elise. It ended as a cliffhanger but I am wanting more! A charming story of two cousins who unexpectedly find love where they were not looking. It was enticing and entertaining, I was at the edge of my seat wondering what would happen next. I’m excited to see what comes next.
Michelle
Dec 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, booksprout-arc, 2018
Falling Hard is a good start to the Monsters of Mayhem series. The story is good, the characters are interesting and the cliffhanger ending left me wanting to read more. This author took on a sensitive topic of mental illness and how the girls and their families deal with all of it. Looking forward to reading the rest of this series. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy of this book.
Staci
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ARC
If your looking for something that will make you have all the feels then get Falling Hard. Two cousins who feel like no one will ever love them for them want out of the MC life but both end up falling hard for two bad boy bikers. Will they survive the life or end in tragedy? Not your typical fairy tale.
Tanya
Mar 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
They both want to find love but will the men they fall for be right for them. Each one will have a different journey with the men they fall for. Will they be right for them? Can live be good to them? Follow them to see

Juliet
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Honestly, I'm in love with this book! I have been following the authors work for quite a while and have fallen in love with each book. I will definitely continue to read her books and encourage for you to read it too ...more

• Kennedy (The Phoenix Club Girl Diaries #1)
  • Drew (For The Love Of A Good Woman #4)
  • Inked Love
  • Lola (Reed Security #8)
  • A Novel Experience (Love Between the Pages #0.5)
  • Fugitive (Dangerous Chess #1)
  • Sinner (Reed Security, #1)
  • The Diary of Bink Cummings, Short #1 (MC Chronicles, #3.8)
  • Born Taken (Broken Angel #0.5)
  • Wanted: An Outlaw Anthology
  • Riggs (Satan's Fury MC: Memphis #3)
  • Knight (Reed Security, #4)
  • Conor (Boston Underworld, #6)
  • Savage Mercy (Savage Saviors MC, #1)
  • Kissing Princeton Charming (Princeton Charming #1)
  • Mountain Man's Stranded Virgin
  • Ice (Reed Security, #9)
  • Burg (Reed Security #10)

News & Interviews