Start by marking “Ginger Snapped: A Cybercrime Thriller with a Shocking Twist” as Want to Read:
Ginger Snapped: A Cybercrime Thriller with a Shocking Twist

Ginger Snapped: A Cybercrime Thriller with a Shocking Twist

How does an amazing professional opportunity descend into a living nightmare?

Carefree Ginger's motto of “Work Hard, Play Harder” shapes her life. So when her husband, Jake, gets a job offer on the other side of the country, she is up for the adventure.

Published October 22nd 2018

To ask other readers questions about Ginger Snapped, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ginger Snapped

S.L. Baron
Jan 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was my first Cyber-Thriller and it’s not my usual fare, so I wasn’t quite sure what to expect. I thought it moved along at a pretty good pace. It would be a good read for anyone who likes thrillers.
Jessica Belmont
Jan 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ginger Snapped was interesting from the first line and kept me hooked until the end. When a book announces it has a “shocking twist” I’m always suspicious if that is the case…but I can honestly say, I was shocked and surprised!

I loved the characters. Ginger was a great female lead, and I enjoyed reading her story. The romance was sweet, possibly a little too sweet but I enjoy a healthy romance.

Overall, I found this novel fun. The cyber part wasn’t too over my head, the thrills were awesome and t
Chloe Sunstone
Oct 25, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Check Out Ginger Snapped...available on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1732013608

How does an amazing professional opportunity descend into a living nightmare?
But after Jake accepts the promotion, nothing is as expected. While Ginger remains in Cleveland to sell their house, she is plagued by strange prank calls, premoni
Kelly Van Damme
Cara Bolton
Dec 13, 2018
Kelly
Mar 03, 2019
Goodreads Reviewe...: Requesting Reviews; Genre: Mystery/ Thriller 1 3 Oct 30, 2018 12:03PM
After over twenty years in Human Resources, I decided to make a change. I returned to my first love of writing. I love murder mysteries!! I combined my corporate experience with my love for the written word to create engaging cyber-crime thrillers. My first book, The Mentor, is available now.

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07C4TJ1GL