Start by marking “Kink Aware (Kiss of Leather, #9)” as Want to Read:
Kink Aware (Kiss of Leather, #9)

Kink Aware

(Kiss of Leather #9)

Cruella can’t wait to show Ray the ropes…

Working at Rogue Ink is a dream job for Cruella, especially being around the hunky co-owner, Ray. Even though the money isn’t great, the eye candy and Ray’s caring heart make it all worthwhile. When Cruella risks rejection by inviting Ray to be their partner for a Shibari class at Kiss of Leather, they’re thrilled when Ray accepts.

C
Published December 18th 2018 by Pride Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Kink Aware, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kink Aware

JD Crittendon
Tied Together with Love!

Non-binary Cruella & Ray gets their love story. I like the MCs, even though I think Ray’s character was somewhat underdeveloped.
I also don’t get grown men unable to string together complete sentences (a common theme...the tongue tried male). I understand the silent type but 30s or 40s tongue tied, not buying it.
I enjoyed the exploration of kinks and non-binary persons are intriguing to me. They usual portrayed all-round beautifully.
Finally, what happened to the antag
Amelia Foster
Dec 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I had the pleasure (and oh my gosh was this ever TRULY a pleasure) to review KINK AWARE by Morticia Knight. It was my first time with this author, but after this book it will NOT be my last. KINK AWARE is the 9th book in the Kiss of Leather series, but can easily be read as a standalone. I did not feel as though I was missing anything, but the little hints and nods at the previous stories (very specifically Liam and Neal’s story for me) have made me salivate to read the entire series. Something ...more
Kat
Dec 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Talk about role reversals. Wink wink. You will definitely be entertained with Cruella and Ray. Both have strong personalities and the ghosts of bad relationships affecting them. However, that does not stop them from finally acting on their mutual attraction.

This book is part of a series and can be read as a stand alone. This is my first taste of the Kiss of Leather series and wow! I gotta get the rest of the books. I loved the slow, thoughtful journey into kink. Mistakes are made, but ya know, t
Helen M
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Kiss of leather series has yet another wonderful book to add to the collection. Morticia knight has to be one of my favourite authors, with this series being her best in my opinion.
Cruellas and Rays story was waiting to be written and Morticia has once again brought out all the emotions within me. When they turned their backs on Rouge I cried so hard that I needed a break to pull myself together so I could focus without the excess moisture in my eyes.
The way Morticia has captured their relatio
ReneI
Dec 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ray and Cruella's story is so real. You learn about their past relationships and how those relationships have built not only their strengths but also their insecurities. Morticia Knight's writing allows you to immerse yourself in the ups and downs of their relationship both in and out of their D/S lifestyle. This was truly my favorite of the 9 Kiss of Leathers and I hope there are more to come. If you read this one you will not be disappointed.
Karyn
Dec 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Usually love this series but the dialogue kept pulling me out. The "huns" "luvs" etc...just aren't my thing. I appreciate reading a gender queer book but it didn't work for me as much as the other books did.
Ali
Dec 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
A Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words Review An Alisa Review:

Rating: 3 stars out of 5

Ugh, I feel frustrated because I am not sure what to say. I Have loved the series so far but this one fell pretty flat for me. Cruella would act shy and maybe a little unsure but it seemed like more of an act to me than their true feelings. Ray seems pretty genuine but I feel he gets in trouble for Cruella’s inexperience as a dominant.

The story was as well written as all the others but I just didn’t feel like thi
Nicole
Jan 13, 2019
NY NY
Christy
Dec 18, 2018
M/M Erotic Romance author Morticia Knight enjoys hot stories of men loving men forever after. They can be men in uniform, Doms and subs, rock stars or bikers - but they're all searching for the one (or two!) who was meant only for them.

When not indulging in her passion for books, she loves the outdoors, film and music. Once upon a time she was the singer in an indie rock band that toured the West

Kiss of Leather (9 books)
  • Building Bonds (Kiss of Leather, #1)
  • Safe Limits (Kiss of Leather, #2)
  • Bondage Rescue (Kiss of Leather, #3)
  • Grand Opening (Kiss of Leather #4)
  • Gaining Trust (Kiss of Leather #5)
  • Cutting Cords (Kiss of Leather, #6)
  • Facing Fears (Kiss of Leather, #7)
  • Switching Places (Kiss of Leather, #8)