Start by marking “Kneel (Sins of Seven #1)” as Want to Read:
Kneel (Sins of Seven #1)

Kneel

(Sins of Seven #1)

From the international bestselling author comes a dark, sinful story filled with steamy scenes and a rocky road that’s raw, unapologetic, and carnal.

“Greed was my vice. A sin that led to my addiction.”

Love was not an option for Nate. He didn’t want it. Didn’t claim it. Until her.

I hid the monster from everyone, including myself.
Emotions were firmly locked away.
As much cont
Published by Dani René

To ask other readers questions about Kneel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kneel

Love2ReadRomance
WOW! WOW! WOW! Amazing, hot, sexy, dark, romantic, intimate, erotic, dirty... The List can go on and on to describe Kneel. Dani Rene, I am in awe of your writing and can't wait to read more!
Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
3.5
Kneel is the first installment in the new Sins of Seven series by Dani Rene. If I had to describe this book in only two words, those words would be dark and dirty. Lucky for me, that’s just the way I like them!

Nate is a Dominant that derives pleasure from humiliating and degrading women. Their tears feed the monster that lies within him. He never has a woman for more than one night, because there is no point. Monsters can’t love. They can only destroy. He learned that lesson early on,
Jen
I had a hard time getting into this one. I found myself unable to become emotionally invested into the main couples relationship. I just didn’t feel that it was in depth enough.. Another issue I had with the story is that there was a lot of repetition, it actually became distracting to me at times.

Even with these issues, I will admit that I’m willing to read a few more books in the series to see if it gets better. There is a side character who will be the hero in the third instalment! I want to
Snow
Sep 27, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: drama, alpha, bdsm, dark, erotica
Sooooo.....
I've finished this one last night, picked it up on a whim, totally unexpected nor planned...and I had a good vibe flowing all over me from the beginning....

it was dark, it was provocative, it was alluring and thrilling...and I also got an idea that this would be somehow more psychologically explored in a sense of seven deadly sins...

BUT it didn't reach that effect with me, even though it had all the predispositions...

Now, why 3 stars?

Even tho
Christine Blake
Aug 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Only if you like BDSM will you like this book. A sexual charge book that reveal the culture of the lifestyle. Nate was a greedy man and always had vices that got him in trouble gambling, drugs anything he can over do and get addicted to. That is until he found his true calling, being a Dominate. Nate was never with the same girl one night with him is all any submissive got. Until he got in trouble with some debt and had to dig himself out by following a list by his benefactor. The last name on t ...more
Tamara Harrington
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!
I don't even know where to start with this review as to how much I freaking love this book.
Firstly thank you to Dani for writing a book that has crawled into my soul and buried itself so deep that I will never forget it.
Nate is without a doubt the biggest asshole and throughout this entire story, he rips my heart out repeatedly but then he stuffs it back in there and makes me smile through the whole ordeal even when there are tears in my eyes. This is beyond any BDSM type
Kate Hastings
Book one in the Sins of Seven series pulls no punches, so if you're expecting a romantic read with darkish overtones, this book is so not it.

Kneel is graphic, & gritty & it's unapologetic in its exploration of the sexual tastes of those of whom most of us have only ever read about - or secretly watch with rapt fascination on redtube or tumblr. Or so I've heard. From a friend.

Delving into the world of BDSM in a way I've not read before, this story elicited near eve
lucie
Aug 02, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: in-english, 2019
Absolutely without any storyline, just sex and sex and more sex. I've read a few books in bdsm genre that were very sexy and sensual, but this book made me uncomfortable most of the time and (view spoiler) was far beyond my comfort zone.
Syndi
Jun 05, 2019 rated it it was ok
I dont like this book. This book lacks of originality. The beginning og it really similar to FSOG. Down to the contract. Even though in this book the contract is not detailed.
The characters also very confusing. Their development grow into many opposite direction.

Eva is sweet sometimes, then she becomes angry with no appearant reason. Then becomes confuse over nothing. Nate is also confusing. He is dominant, then becomes soft all of the sudden. Brooding for no reason at all.

I think the author
Sheena
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Unashamedly hot….

I am totally enamoured with this book..beautifully written and so erotic and sexy…this new series follows the exploits of a select and salacious group of men and women who pass through the doors of Club Seven Sins and into the enticing and indulgent inner sanctum beyond…now that is one membership I would gladly pay the fees for…

The author is one of my all time favourites and this book epitomises the reason for my admiration….the writing is skilful and and
Cat Imb || The Reading Cat ||
I received an ARC copy if this book from the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Dani René!

Wow. This book is beautiful in a rough around the edges, raw, carnal, way. It will rip you open and make you feel so much.

Typically, one thinks of a BDSM book as simply a single layered, uncomplicated plot, which is is singularly about sex. This book proves all believers of that statement above wrong. This book is complex both in plot and characters. It will suck you
Michelle Krystel
Arc provided by author for honest review.
Ah fanning myself right now! This book was hella hot! It had to be one of the hottest books I've read this no lies. Nate and Eva you really feel what these characters are going through. I connected with Eva from the start on crazy level. Everyone I know has to read kneel Dani my doll I'm so freaken proud you. You truly are an amazing author. I know you have only gone dark this year but doll it's niche 100%!
Joy Westerfield
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is the first in a series of seven and I can't wait to read all of them. If you like stories with BDSM, this book is for you! I was enthralled thru this whole book. It's the story of Nathan, a Dominant who based on the description in the book is a total hottie! And Eva, a submissive Nathan becomes enamored with. Nathan doesn't believe love is in the cards for him until he meets Eva, but something is holding him back. Eva had a rough time growing up and wasn't sure if a man could love he ...more
Coco.V
Sep 16, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on Amazon today (9/16/18)!💝

Blurb:
“Greed was my vice. A sin that led to my addiction.”

Love was not an option for Nate. He didn’t want it. Didn’t claim it. Until her.

I hid the monster from everyone, including myself.
Emotions were firmly locked away.
As much control as I had in my life, I could never control my heart.

Eva exposed me.
She begged and pleaded,
and I swore I'd make her kneel.
And when she finally did,
I broke the only jewel I ever owned.
Up All Night With Books
**ARC received in exchange for an honest review**

EPIC! AMAZING! A MUST read! Dani Rene's Kneel is utterly brilliant!

Nathan does not do feelings, whatsoever. In turn, his passion is BDSM. Well, degrading and humiliating women anyway. Nate gets off it and the women...well, they like it, love really. Nate also does not do more than one night with any submissive. Period. Enter Eva who catches his eye, he wants her for more than one night.

Eva lost her dad when she was just a teena
Wendy
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Greed, by definition is the intense and selfish desire for something, especially wealth, power, or food. Now, let's get a little naughty and add sex into the mix and what do we get? Kneel!
Kneel, is the first book in the Sins of Seven series. It isn't for those faint of hearts, but if you're into the dark, you're going to love this, I promise.
Nate, the Dominant, is by his own admission, well... greedy. He knows it, owns up to it and like all seven deadly sins is ruined by it.
Eva, the Submissiv
Le Ann Foster
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
♡♡Reviewed for CherryOBlossoms Promotions ♡ ♡

I gave this book 5 Stars!

First off let me say if your not a fan of dark, angst, BDSM books then this book isn't for you. This is the first book in the Sin of Seven Series and is not for the faint of Heart!!!

This book was just what I need to get me out of my book funk that I have been in lately. SO Thank You Dani!!! I was intrigue from the synopsis and knew that I was going to be in for a wild ride with this book. When you have an openin
Flora
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Mind blown! Dani you did not disappoint 🔥🔥🔥🔥😈 I was very lucky to read an arc of this baby and my mind is beautifully blown😈 EVERYONE has a little darkness 😉😛😜EVERYONE needs love🖤🖤🖤🖤
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Kneel is book one in the Sins of Seven series. What a fantastic start to a series.

Nathan is a dom but he doesn’t have the same sub more than once. Enter Eva who is a sub. Everything changes. He wants her but he’s built up walls to protect himself. Can Eva break down those walls?

The chemistry between Nathan and Eva is off the charts.

I absolutely loved the story and read it in one evening. I just couldn’t put it down. Can’t wait to read more of this series.
Christiann Igou
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc-2017
Every emotion will be felt throughout this entire book! Your heart will shatter and then be glued back together with sinful acts of lust and love! I absolutely fell in love with Nate and Eva story and through they were the perfect couple to kick out the Sins of Seven series. Can't wait to see what happens next and who will be in the next book!
Cinderella (Nysa Bookish)
Sir Nate has left me Greedy for more.

Dani has done it again. Each of her stories are their own little surprises and this one was no exception. Nate is the maestro of his craft and knows how to play on a woman's desires and body like a fine tuned instrument. He feels his life with control and mastery and has forgone love. Until he is introduced to Submissive Eva.

description

Eva's tale is truly heartbreaking. With all she has been through, she never made herself believe that she can be loved for her soul.

The characters
Wit & Wonder Books
** ARC provided by the author for an honest review **

Welcome to the dark, dirty and depraved world of Seven Sins. Here you’ll find a love story, just not the kind you’re used to. Dani Rene has brought us to a new level of BDSM with Kneel, the first book in her new Sins of Seven series.

Eva is a broken girl with a grueling past. She comes to Seven Sins looking for a way to unleash her demons. She wants the depravity and the humiliation. She begs to be used by him, for him to give her ever
MillsyLovesBooks
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Oh my Dani René has brought us back to our dark and dirty minds with her next book Kneel!! It's not for the faint of heart so there's your warning ;-)

"Exquisite"

Kneel is the first book in the Sins of Seven and it is exactly what it says each story will cover one of the seven deadly sins. Greed, Pride, Lust, Gluttony, Sloth, Wrath and Envy.
In Kneel we get Greed!!

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Raw, Emotional, Inte;-)
Kneel
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
Like many Dom/sub relationships, this one is complicated. Dani has a great way of walking you in and then getting you into the BDSM lifestyle. Although every relationship is different, and not all are this combative or dirty, some start and continue on like this. So be warned.

Nate and Eva start out their relationship with a very hot and heavy scene. Nate does not do more than one night. So after their one night, Nate can't believe he wants more. But with the darkness that comes out o
Em Dorsey ~ Two Darlin Dolls and a Book Review ~
Read on behalf of Two Darlin' Dolls and a Book Review.

"Greed is my vice. A sin that leads to my addictions. One of the seven deadly sins to be exact."

This was my first book by Dani René and boy did it start off with a bang. The prologue will draw you in and hold you captive until the very last word.

“I told you once, Eva. I will make you kneel. Do it. Kneel.”

Nathan has one vice and it's Greed. He is a one night and one scene man who has always had some form of
Kim BookJunkie
**Review of the audiobook**

STORY
A friend warned me, telling me this book was your basic, boilerplate BDSM romance and she was correct. Yes, KNEEL is very predictable and not at all unique but, I did still enjoy it! It’s definitely not an extraordinary or special story, it‘s a story I’ve read many times before, but it’s well told, sexy and entertaining.

PERFORMANCE
I listened to the Audible audiobook narrated by Troy Duran & Elizabeth Hart. Both delivered flawless performances from start to f/> ...more
Jenny Prose
Sep 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book is simply incredible!
I was so honored to be able to read this book as a beta reader for Dani Rene.
This book is dark, which is Dani's specialty. So if your familiar with her work, you'll love Kneel. This book took me on such an emotional roller coaster ride from page one till the end.
This story contains BDSM, and a lot of scenes that might be considered taboo or too racy. But if you enjoy stories that are not sweet and simple, but prefer really gritty love that doesn't make sens
Reckless Readers
Greed --

My emotions are a mess! Nate & Eva's story will tear heart to shreds but at the same time, you will be begging for more. I couldn't help but fall in love with Eva, she is stronger than her 22 years. Everything about her is beautifully broken perfection. Nate is domineering and what he thinks he wants starts to change with Eva. Love can exist in a world filled with darkness but, you have to be vulnerable & honest! The amount of steamy sex will make you need multiple showers by th
Anna Edwards
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC of Kneel in exchange for an honest review.

I know this may sound strange, but I want to say that 'Kneel' is a sweet romance to read, but I'm not sure if it fits the dark romance that the book is. What I mean by sweet romance in this instant is that it left me feeling that there was hope in my heart.

Nate and his 'Sweet Slut' are fantastic characters. At times I wanted to bash Nate on the head which is always the sign of a good character to me. He is the Gr
Teri
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There is just so much to this story. The author says it all in the beginning of the book when she warns you this is not for the faint at heart. This is a disturbing story of a man, his addictions, his pain, his monster. Who are you to judge him? How about the woman that calls to him? The pain this author puts in her characters the way she holds you in place and MAKES you want to finish their story and understand their pain. To watch and hope they can heal. This is a bittersweet story and yes it ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• I Am Lioness (The Bloodshed Duet, Book 1)
  • Latte Girl
  • Under The Peaches (Teaching Love, #1)
  • Breaking Giants
  • Persistence of Vision (Interchron #1)
  • Savage Savior (Savage People, #3)
  • Commander (Commander in Briefs, #1)
  • Of Winged Creatures & Nesting Grounds
  • Scoring the Quarterback (The San Diegan, #2)
  • Touching Evil (Leila Marx, #1)
  • Storm (Swipe #3)
  • The Day Zombies Ruined My Perfectly Boring Life
  • Playing Dirty (Ballers, #1)
  • Guardian of Atlantis (The Children of Atlantis, #1)
  • All of the Lights
  • Just a Little Junk
  • Star (44 Chapters, #3)
  • Uprising (Children of the Gods #2)
Dani is a USA Today Bestselling Author of a variety of genres, from romantic suspense to dark erotic romance and even BDSM romance. She loves to delve into the raw, emotional journeys her characters venture on, and enjoys the dark, edgy, and sensual scenes that fill the pages of her books. Dani’s stories are seductive with a deviant edge with feisty heroines and dominant alphas.

Dani lives in the

Sins of Seven (7 books)
  • Obey (Sins of Seven #2)
  • Indulge (Sins of Seven #3)
  • Ruthless (Sins of Seven #4)
  • Bound (Sins of Seven #5)
  • Envy (Sins of Seven #6)
  • Vice (Sins of Seven #7)