Start by marking “Another Sky” as Want to Read:

LIGHTNING ON MY SKIN
THUNDER IN MY SOUL
HEAVY ON MY HEART
YOU WERE MY PERFECT STORM

My world stopped turning six years ago.
My best friend. My best girl.
A burning field in the pouring rain.
I survived, but I left the biggest part of me with them.
And now I sift through the rubble of my broken life.

I didn’t want a second chance.
Redemption. Closure.
Not for me.

Until Gelsey.
Published June 25th 2019 by Sixth Street Press

To ask other readers questions about Another Sky, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Another Sky

Christy
Apr 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

photo BBE03E5C-54B2-4855-AFFC-AFD2BF2BD9B4_zpshhgobrtv.png
Lightning on my skin
Thunder in my soul
Heavy on my heart
You were my perfect storm

Another Sky is a story of love, growth, and healing. This was such a beautiful romance, and the writing was so lyrical and stunning. I couldn’t have loved it more.

Miles used to be a rockstar in one of the biggest bands out there. Then one crash took that all away. Along with his best friend and the woman he loved. Miles has never been the same since that day. He’s fought a deep depression and is try
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
I wrote this review last night, right after finishing the book. But I wasn't happy with it. I don't feel like I properly conveyed my love of this author. But after leaving it over night and re-reading it, I'm going to leave it alone, since they were my thoughts right after the final page. Just know how amazing I think Jayne Frost is!

Another Sky is by Jayne Frost. I’m not sure if Jayne is considering this book as part of her Sixth Street Bands series or not but we have had some previous glimpses
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
No way to show my love for this book or this author!!!

If you haven't read Jayne's books, you are simply missing out on steamy romance!!! I'm not going to take your time telling you what happens or what might happen, but what I will say, this book rocked my world. The damn feels, the highs, the lows, my god I couldn't get enough. Definitely hands down recommend this one to you all. I can not get enough of Jayne's rock star world!!!! I am begging for more!!!!!!!

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
KAS
Jul 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Jenny of “Steamy Reads Blog” .... You were SO RIGHT!!

Jenny recently wrote in her review you are missing out if you haven’t read this author. So, of course, I didn’t want to miss out.

This is why I adore Goodreads. We get to discover new authors because others passionately share their love for books and authors.

With my trusty blinders on I jumped in and couldn’t flip through the pages fast enough.

Why? Glad you asked ;) First ... It features a damaged, sexy, brooding guitarist, who melted
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ANOTHER SKY: Is a full length romance novel by new to me author Jayne Frost. Spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives’

THE ROCK GOD AND THE ANGRY MOUSE

Cray cray love the cover ✔
New to me author ✔

I can’t believe I’ve never read this author before!! This book for me was utter perfection, unique, unputdownable, unpredictable, undeniably 5 easy stars. I adored this book and these two characters. It was a pull on your heart strings kind of book.

Both characters were perfectly imperfect and broken in other wa
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
5 STARS

Tell me something no one else knows about you,” she said, her voice a soft whisper.
I thought of all the things I kept hidden. Dark thoughts. And darker intentions. The lure of nothingness. And the fear that one day the clouds would return and block the sun forever.
Tightening my grip, I let her warmth seep through me. “I like ballet.”

My heart right now.

My.
Whole.
HEART.

This book. I have no words for what I just experienced. NONE. It was magical, heart wrenching, emotional and complete
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
IT'S LIVE! 1-CLICK HERE!
___________
A lonely ballerina meets a damaged brooding rockstar. If you like angsty, beautifully written romances, this one's for you! It's gonna hit you right in the feels! 😉

Jayne Frost's writing is da bomb. Just trust me. 😂 Clickity-click!

Dali
Jayne Frost’s latest addition to her rocker romances is a sultry, intensely emotional story about a broken rock star and the woman who brought light to his stormy sky.

For the past six years Miles Cooper, drummer of the famed rock band Damaged, has been merely existing. After a tragic accident took the lives of his best friend and lead singer, and the love of his life and guitarist, Miles’ life has been plagued with emotional turmoil and physical pain. After a reunion concert with his remainin
Myla
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Miles Cooper has been recluse for the past six years since that tragic accident that claimed the life of the two important people in his life. But the times have come for him to face life and everything changes when he met Gelsey.

Gelsey Howard a ballet protege who dream of performing to the well renowned New York City Ballet Co. She's very disciplined in perfecting her performances. But life isn't easy for her. Gelsey endures life-changing, heartbreaking situations that form her. The death of h
Jennifer Kyle
Jul 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars ⭐ ...more
Malene
**3.5 stars**
Another Sky was a great friends to lovers romance that tackled sensitive topics such as depression and suicide.
I really enjoyed Gelsey and Miles’ blossoming friendship. It was a work in progress and I really liked that. Also Miles’ struggle with depression and guilt over what transpired 6 years prior to meeting Gelsey was something that kept me glued to the pages. Especially when Gelsey was there for him through the thunderstorms where Miles was hurting the most was beautiful writin
Jayne Frost
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
✰✰✰ ANOTHER SKY ✰✰✰

BUY LINKS -->

YOU WERE MY PERFECT STORM...

SPECIAL EDITION SIGNED PAPERBACKS on my website starting in July

Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ⭐'s

“Tell me something no one else knows.”

This book is set in the Sixth Street Band "world" if you will so you don't exactly need to read that series to read this book. However, I will say that you will enjoy it more if you do.

Miles is a drummer for another band that tragedy struck several years ago forever changing his world. It didn't help that there are some other problems and he's been trying to keep his head above water ever since.

He runs into Gelsey at a doctor's office where he's tryin
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jayne's books always haunt me. No, not in a bad way. It's just that long after I've read the words, the story remains with me. When you read as much as I do, I don't always remember storylines or characters. Logan and Miles stories I will remember forever. Each for their own reason. Both stories touched me. Both good men with too much pain. Without giving away more... I'll just say, Miles...you were so worth the wait.
Melissa B
If you've read the Sixth Street Band series then you're fully aware of the emotional journey Jayne will take you on and if not, then prepare yourself for one read that will drain your emotions and leave you breathless from beginning to end. Miles and Gelsey were absolute perfection. Their story was heart-wrenching, gripping and powerful. The storyline was definitely one that hit close to home but portrayed a message of hope, of life and to never give up no matter how hard things look. This is a ...more
Veronica  Bellaorev Books
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing

“𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚.” 𝘼𝙨 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙚, 𝙖 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙚. “𝙔𝙤𝙪’𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙤𝙤𝙣.”

Another Sky is my first read by Jayne Frost. A wonderful, beautiful and sexy love story. One with a devastatingly handsome but broken rock star and mesmerizing, beautiful and delicate ballerina. This is a story of second chances, self discover, self love, hope and off course LOVE.

There’s both tragedy and joy, heartache
Anne Z.
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Yet another great book by the fabulous Jayne Frost! I am so very glad I got introduced to her work last year, every single one of her books is better than the last. It has been a wonderful journey going back and reading her first book in the series and now the last and seeing how much her writing has changed/progressed since than. To say I have fallen in love with her work is an understatement.
So, with that in mind, lets chat Another Sky :)

I did not think anything could top Logan's book, Down t
Karen Cimms
Jun 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Jayne Frost's ANOTHER SKY was so delicious, I devoured it in just one day.
Beautifully written with well-drawn characters, this book elicited all the feels. Gelsey and Miles might just become my favorite couple, and I'm certain that this book is a contender for one of my top 10 favorite reads of the year. I highly, highly recommend it.
ANOTHER SKY is Jayne Frost at her absolute best.
CK
Jun 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
What an incredible book! All the fear, anger, angst and passion in one incredible book! I LOVED every bit of it!!! Awesome job!
Amanda
Jun 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5/5⭐
[I received a digital arc for an honest review]

"All great loves are complicated. That's what makes them great."

Another Sky by Jayne is a fantastic novel. A love story between a drummer and a ballerina. A love story about two broken people who are from different lives, finding home in each other.

"I didn't think anymore about what I couldn't give him. Only what I could. My body. My soul. My forever."

I really enjoyed the main characters in the story. Miles is depressed, hurting and angry at t
A.
Jun 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing
*** ARC COPY***

I was fortunate enough to receive an ARC of Another Sky and let me tell you I could not put it down. The only time I did was when I was forced by low battery on my Nook and the fact that I had to sleep and adult.

If you are new to the 6th Street Band series that is ok because this book covers all the basics to catch you up and leaves you wanting to know more about the other characters and their story if that's the case.

If you are not new and have been waiting for this patiently o
Pam Fagan
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Where do I start? I was introduced to Jayne Frost about a year ago, and quickly devoured every book in her 6th Street Series. I patiently waited for Another Sky to be released. I just finished the ARC, and a dull sense of dread fell over me. I didn’t want this book to end (I even messaged Jayne to the fact).
I connected to this book on so many levels. Our heroine is a ballet dancer on the cusp of making the big time. Because of her commitment to her art form, she’s led an extremely sheltered lif
Kristina
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautifully Composed

Another Sky is like a beautifully composed piece of music, where all the notes, words, and harmony coalesce into something unique and unforgettable. Miles and Gelsey danced to Jayne’s words and are still flying around in my head. This story was very personal to me. More writers need to let characters with depression speak. Maybe there wouldn’t be such a stigma around depression if they did. I’m so happy that Miles talked to Jayne and told her his story. I always love coming b
S.Shade
Jun 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-books-read
I was very fortunate in receiving an ARC copy of this book. Words cannot describe how amazing it was! Miles and Gelsey are EVERYTHING. This book is poetry in book form, such beautiful words.

I have been waiting for Mile's story since the end of Down To You. I knew his story would be heartbreakingly beautiful and Frost did not disappoint in delivering that.

I loved Miles and Gelsey together. Both had obstacles and hurt that they had to deal with in life. Gelsey had yet to experience much of the wo
Jennifer Shiflett
Jayne Frost has written a book that I could not help but fall in love with. It tackles a subject that not just any author can write with such realistic thoughts. I know this for a fact, because I’ve been where Miles has been.

If you enjoy a beautifully broken hero, and the truly gorgeous, inside and out, heroine that deserves his love, this book is for you.

If I could give this book more than 5 stars, I would. I will settle for writing this review, and recommending it everyone I know.
Lofty
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Miles is still struggling to put his life back together the pain in his leg after the accident. loosing Paige & Rhett had a huge impact on the remaining members who survived. He & Paige had kept their relationship a secret from the other band members Tori & Rhett.
Gelsey meets him after they clash in the corridor he needs her but will she give in and help with his water exercises? Been a ballerina she’s used to keeping her body at its best and working hard.
Can he convince her to hel
Denise
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow, this book was so emotional. I felt so bad for miles and the pain and sadness he carried with him for so long, then gelsey walks into it and brightens it up. Even with all her struggles and crap that just keeps piling up on the poor girl, she just keeps on going, she’s so great and strong. This book just pulls at your heart and then there love for each other makes you happy again. I loved it. Great writing. It was so worth the wait!
Ruth Vitale
Jun 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Omg!!! Jayne Frost does it again...i loved this book...miles and gelsey were/are perfect together...Miles hasnt loved hard since Paige...she grounds him with just a touch...he gives her the love she has needed...it was worth more then 5 stars...i couldnt put it down!!
I recieved this as an ARC book and i was super excited!!!
YESSENIA
≼♪♫ 5 stars ♬♩≽

If I had to choose one word to describe this story it would be...𝓫𝓮𝓪𝓾𝓽𝓲𝓯𝓾𝓵. It was a beautiful journey. So many emotions at once.

Miles and Gelsey were two damaged souls that were destined to become each others light to their darkness.
ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʀᴇᴄᴋᴇᴅ. ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴍᴀɢᴇᴅ.
Miles. Miles. Miles. You're a walking contradiction. After a tragic accident ended the life of two of his bandmates, one of them being the girl he was in love with. He was merely existing instead of living. Unt
Elsa Gomes (BookishAurora)
Rate: 4,5/ 5 stars

If you've read previous books in this series of standalones, you know about Mile's past and how he is still dealing with the tragedy that completely wrecked his life and left him in the dark. Well, let me tell you that this man's past is worse, darker and much more emotional then I was counting on and my heart hurt so much for him and how much he was still struggling with his past and the guilt he felt over it.

Miles past is not easy in the slightest, he has many demons that
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
I write about the things that move me. Music and soulmates and bad boys with as much heart as attitude. I'm a sucker for a happy ending and a killer soundtrack.

My Rockstar Romance Series—Sixth Street Bands—centers around the Austin, Texas music scene. A place I will forever consider my home.

Join my reader group on Facebook for exclusive content, giveaways, and the latest Sixth Street Bands news :