Start by marking “Bullets And Bosses Don't Have Friends: Book 3 of My Journey from a Lady of the Night to The Lady of The Boardroom (The $7 Series)” as Want to Read:

Are you worried that you're too nice to get ahead in the corporate world? Discover how to play tough in the boardroom and take your career to the next level in Toni Crowe's continuation of her memoir.

Does your office feel more like a minefield than a place to get things done? Are you confronted by tenacious colleagues and even more challenging situations every workday?

Published October 31st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Bullets And Bosses Don't Have Friends, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bullets And Bosses Don't Have Friends

Nan
Feb 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Are you working your way up the corporate ladder?

Would you like some great advice on how to avoid making some of the most common mistakes while working your way up the corporate ladder? If so, then read this book entitled, "Bullets & Bosses Don't Have Friends" by Toni Crowe.

The author, Toni Crowe, gives her best advice by telling you about her own personal experiences with detailed stories. Toni believes that there are some common mistakes that you can avoid like: How to fit in; when to leav
Laurie Hayes
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Couldn't Put Down

This book is not something that I would normally read. I am retired from the corporate world. Toni Crowe, I wish this book was available many years ago. I saw myself in some of the situations and now am aware of what I did wrong.
Everyone who works in the corporate world, young or more mature, should read this for a comprehensive insight. This would make a great gift for someone just entering The Corporate World
Bev
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-it, have-read
This book is about the corporate world and the things and people in it. It let's you 'see' what is in store for you if this is the career you have chosen to do. I learned some things I never thought would go on in it, but I am not in that field of work. A very good story! I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book.
Basicsadie
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is full of stories with solutions to help you climb the corporate ladder with success! This author is an inspiration and helps you understand, you can do it, and with this book, she explains the how's and why's of how to do it. It's unique and comes with a workbook to help you along!
"I voluntarily reviewed this book for an honest review"
Destiny Brown
Nov 12, 2018
Liz Melton
Mar 13, 2019
Toni Crowe
Oct 31, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Lawrence Jaffe
Connie Charron
Mar 20, 2019
Glenda Fenner
Apr 02, 2019
Toni Crowe is an award winning and accomplished executive with 30 years of experience as a CEO/President, Vice-President, Director, Engineer, and Manager across multiple sectors including high tech, consumer and nuclear sensors, Aerospace, film production and glass. She has extensive experience in P&L, Manufacturing, Operations Management, and Lean. She has participated in a number of mergers ...more