Start by marking “Hollywood Actress” as Want to Read:
Hollywood Actress

Hollywood Actress

Acting is my life but cocaine is my salvation.

My name is Mya Fritz and I’m Hollywood Royalty, Oscar winner, best actress of 2018. But I’m a fucking wreck, though on the outside I act like I own the world.

I’ve not always been this way, I swear it. But after a relationship to another Hollywood big wig, I’ve been left reeling. He has power over me that no one else has. He has
Kindle Edition

To ask other readers questions about Hollywood Actress, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hollywood Actress

Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Gahh I’ve been a big fan of lucii’s books since I read her first MC book, I’ve been hooked ever since and followed her on her journey throughout all of her releases since that book and now we’re here at Hollywood Actress and once again luck has made me fall for her characters and their stories.

Mya is a strong woman who’s struggling with her PST and addiction. She’s one of Hollywood’s most famous stars but she’s living a lie and keeping secrets, secrets that she has no intentions of getting out
debbie mason
Jan 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is my first read by Ms. Grubb, and won't be my 0ast. This story may have some triggers (rape, domestic abuse) for some but when to me was a love story with HEA.
Loved Mya and Levi. He was almost to good to be true. He was so supportive of Mya. Their friendship evolved into love.
I hated her ex fiancee, a real douchbag abuser that I was happy to see got what he deserved thanks to Mya having the courage to finally go to the police.
This book plays on your emotions and pulls you in! I look forwa
Maria Weeks
Jan 17, 2019
Jennifer Rillera
Jan 18, 2019
Author Bio:

Lucii is a your typical British girl, hates the sun and hibernates when summer arrives! She lives at home with her 2 daughters, where they spend the day watching Frozen and peppa pig and playing play-doh.

She started off as a regular person, job, home life, health issues and a love of reading. After reading the Fifty shade phenomenon, she went onto social media to seek other authors wri