Start by marking “Undercover Omega (Billionaire Alphas #2)” as Want to Read:
Undercover Omega (Billionaire Alphas #2)

Undercover Omega

(Billionaire Alphas #2)

𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆.
𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗵𝗶𝗺.
𝗡𝗼 𝗮𝗹𝗽𝗵𝗮 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗴𝗮 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱.

Riley did as he was told and gave up his child even though it nearly killed him.

Now it’s four years later and watching from afar should be enough… Until the perfect opportunity presents itself.

Being his son’s nanny is more fulfilling than he ever expected
Published January 14th 2019

To ask other readers questions about Undercover Omega, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Undercover Omega

Start your review of Undercover Omega (Billionaire Alphas #2)
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
~2.5~

This is a cute enough story, but there was far too much telling, not enough showing.

Considering that Riley applies for the nanny position to be near Max, the biological son he was pushed into giving up for adoption, Max is almost entirely absent from the story. We're told he's smart and precocious, but he says maybe four sentences during the course of the novel and draws a lot.

I don't like kids taking over page time, but Max was a puppet child, there to drive the plot along but not real i
~nikki the recovering book addict

I skimmed the first book. Didn’t like the writing style and all the over explanations and repeating of information about each character and the justification for their behaviour.

This was a little better, although the author still did tell more than show. There was still repeating of information. I mean, yes, we got it the first time around that Riley was alone and young and his parents weren’t supportive of him being a teenage father. It doesn’t need to be repeated every time Riley thi
Rachel Emily
Riley has been searching for his son that he was forced to give up for adoption when he was a teenager, and has finally found him - and the billionaire who adopted him, Grayson. He decides to apply as a nanny for Max, his son, in order to be a part of his life. What Riley doesn't expect is to fall for his adoptive father.

Overall, I really enjoyed this fake manny/billionaire mpreg romance! Although this is the second book in the series, it was very easy to read this as a standalone (that's what
Sandra
While this is the 2nd book in a series, which I picked up as a freebie at some point, it's perfectly readable as a standalone. The plot drew me in from the start.

Will now check out the other books in this series.
Coco.V
Feb 19, 2021 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (2/19/2021)! 🎁
Kim Stone
Sep 05, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book 2 in this series. This is Grayson and Riley’s story. Grayson is Nickolas’s best friend and father to adopted 4 yo Max. Another miss communication but it end with a HEA and a baby!
caroline wilson
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I received this book by the author and this is my honest opinion.
This is the first book I've read from this author and the second in the series but oh my goodness did I enjoy it. This was a story of an omega forced to give up his child, then he finds out where this child is and integrates into the family under the impression of being the manny. In contact with his child though not in the role he'd like he also has to deal with the attraction to the alpha who adopted his child. In a relationship
Jennie
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Riley was coerced into giving up his baby at his birth and desperately wants to be in his son's life.
Grayson is the legal father of Riley's son Max, and is looking for a reliable nanny. Riley is perfect for the job.

Riley is weaves a tangled web with his deception. Emotions are becoming stronger for Riley towards both Max and Grayson.

Are they really perfect for each other? Will Grayson trust another Omega? Will Riley tell Max and Grayson the truth about his relationship with Max? How will Grayson
T
Jan 28, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Undercover Omega was my first read by this author. The plot line of Riley and Grayson had some unusual twists which I enjoyed very much! I thought their story and romance was very sweet and more slow burn, while still having chemistry. Max was so very sweet and his interactions with Riley and Grayson were great! The writing was well done with a good flow so I will be planning on reading more from this author!
I received an Advanced Reader Copy and am happy to voluntarily leave my review
Judy Ferrell
Jan 25, 2022 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Adoption

Riley was forced to give up his son. Grayson adopted Max. Riley was hired as the nanny. Romance is a great thing!
Leelah🍁♋️ Orion
Oct 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m, m-m-fantasy
Sweet

This was a sweet story. Two men fighting for their family finding love with each other. The story was a good story with very little angst which I love on hard days. The writing was good the smexy was nice and the side characters were not really there.
Nic
Feb 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Adorable

Riley was forced to give up his child. He investigated found his child applied to be the nanny. Now he is praying Grayson doesn't find out. Grayson loves his son unconditionally and wants what will make him happy and that seems to be the new nanny. These two are drawn together but no matter how close they become Riley is worried about what Graysom will do. These two are cute together and I liked the story.
Donna
Feb 03, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 0-lgbtq-read
This story gave me pause on more than one occasion while I was reading, but then I reminded myself that life is never perfect and neither are humans. The truth is good people have bad things happen to them and sometimes people just make bad choices. As a parent and grandmother, I will never understand when a child is not supported or even thrown out like yesterdays trash instead of being given the support by the very people that were supposed to always be there for them... grrr

When a teenager i
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
An enthralling, heartwarming Mpreg romance & the second book in the series “Billionaire Alphas”. There are characters crossovers from the first book but this book is complete & standalone. The characters are well-developed with individual personalities and have realistic emotional feelings. The story-line and plot is intriguing, well-thought out and written.
There is: an omega male searching for his son whom he had to give up as a teenager (Riley), the adoptive father & alpha male billionaire (Gr
R
Jan 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mpreg, m-m, series, reviewed
Riley gave up his son because his parents convinced him being a teenage single father wouldn’t be right for him. He came to realize giving up his son was the biggest mistake of his life. When he finally finds his son he knows he’ll do whatever it takes to be with him. Even if he can’t claim him, he can still take care of Max as his nanny.

Grayson wants the perfect nanny for his son. When he meets Riley, he know he’s found the perfect person. Doesn’t take him long to realize that Riley is perfect
Amy Dufera - Amy's MM Romance Reviews
Undercover Omega is a fun romance by Skye Richmond.

Riley had to give his baby up for adoption, but has been keeping an eye on him as he's growing. When Grayson needs a new nanny for Max, Riley applies.

I love the way Riley and Grayson naturally drift towards each other. Grayson's immediately drawn to the younger omega, and he's also thrilled with how much he trusts Riley with his son. Both men fight their attraction for a bit though.

Their sexual moments are hot, as well as tender. But the secre
Rachwithheadinabook
Jan 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Fighting for family

This is the second this great Omegaverse series. We briefly met Grayson in Unsuitable Omega and I was intrigued wanting to know why he was so anti omegas, I wasn't disappointed.
Grayson needs a nanny for his son Max, he got that and so much more when the adorable Riley who is just who they both need if not what they expect but he does have a secret that could threaten everything.
I love who both Grayson and Riley fight their attraction for the same reason Max but when you are me
Kathryn Manzella
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Undercover Omega by Skye R Richmond is the second book in the Billionaire Alphas series. Riley and Grayson are such wonderful characters with such an amazing story. Sweet family moments, sexy times between a hot alpha and omega, and secrets that threaten it all... the story was entertaining, grabbing your attention and keeping it throughout. Good addition to the series, cant wait to see what comes next.

I received an advanced reader's copy of the book and I am voluntarily leaving my honest revie
Nanna Sander
This definitely has an interesting premise, and when I saw it on Amazon, I started reading it right away.

However, the execution left a little to be desired for me, but I'm sure others will like it.

The usual fast-paced insta-love known from mpreg I can live with, but I had a hard time understanding Riley's choices regarding his omission and how he let his relationship progress with Grayson in the light of said omission. I essentially spent most of the story waiting for things to catch up to Rile
Lisa
Apr 01, 2022 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book is another fun read in the Billionaire Alphas series. Riley was forced to give up his baby for adoption as an unmated teenager. Now, four years later, he is an adult with a new nursing degree. He's tracked down his baby and hopes to get hired as the nanny. Even though he can't play a parental role, at least he can love and help care for his son. Little did he expect to fall for Grayson, the boy's single dad. The feeling seems to be very mutual, but can this major secret and lie of omis ...more
Sallyann
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awwww this book is so lovely. I absolutely get why Riley would want to get close to his son who he was forced to give up for adoption. He just didn’t count on meeting the Alpha of his dreams in Max’s dad. Grayson is such a sweetheart of an Alpha and I just loved how he was with Riley. This could have been a story with a lot of angst but it was really quite low on the angst which is what I liked the most. I’m glad it focused more on their relationship developing than on Riley’s big secret.
Sheridan
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Another perfect MPreg!

I really enjoyed the story line, the depth you would go to for a chance at being in someone’s life that you were forced to give up! But when secrets are found out, trust is broken and wondering if you be forced to give up the new found love or discover your future!!

The characters and the chemistry! Wow Riley and Grayson were off the charts at times with how hot and sweet they were!

I really enjoyed this story! Loved it really!!!!
Violet  Marshall
Jan 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in The Billionaire Alphas Series. A sweet book the writing was good. The plot was entertaining and it was steady throughout the book. I found the story and characters likeable. The characters were developed and thought out. Grayson is an Alpha and Riley is an Omega and they are the MC’s of this book. I can recommend this book as a good read. I voluntarily read an advance copy of this book for an honest review.

Sabella
Jan 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love of all kinds

Riley has tried to live without the son he gave up for adoption at his family’s urging but when the chance comes to be his nanny, he jumps at it. Grayson loves his son and wants only the best for him. As these two men grow closer, Riley knows that his secret could be what breaks their trust.

This book is well written and has a great rhythm with characters that are full and so very lifelike.
Ken Cook
Nov 23, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The Nanny

Richmond's second book in the series follows a more conventional trope than the first. Omega Riley takes a job as a nanny to care for Max, adopted son to Grayson the billionaire of the title. The plot involves revealing some personal history as the men find that they are mates, and the passion roars. Insecurity provides the angst, Jai and Nick from book one balance with humor and wisdom.
Rachel
Jan 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great read! Riley and Grayson's story was filled with everything I want in a couple. They come together in a unique way, each discovering new things about themselves through each other. Loved seeing them grow closer, sweet and sexy connection. I can't wait for the next. I voluntarily reviewed an 'Advance Author’s Copy' of this book. ...more
Nicole
A touching story

I found this book to be deeply engrossing and full of life. This book was well written and hard to put down. I enjoyed the development of the plot and relationship between the main characters. As it can be read as a stand-alone, there are cameos from the main characters of the previous book. Well worth the read.
Samantha Tucker
Jan 25, 2019 rated it really liked it
I cant stop smiling. This book brought both happy and sad tears to my eyes. I'm such a huge sucker for fated relationships and happy ever afters and this book has both. I loved the way Gray and Riley worked through their problems quickly and with relatively low angst. I definitely recommend this book! I couldn't out it down! ...more
Emmi
The Titel and blurb intrigued me and I'm glad I bought it. Totally my cuppa with the undercover secret thing ;) Riley is such a lovely soul and Grayson falling for him was so sweet.
I wanted just a liiittle more angst at the end.
But Riley being brave and Grayson seeing beyond his own hurt (with a little help of his great friend) was a great happy end nevertheless.
4⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Alpha's Surprise Baby (Burns Brothers, #1)
  • Baby and the Wolf (Shifter Rescue #1)
  • Daddy From Flames (Dragon Firefighters, #1)
  • An Omega for Brewster (Sugar Beach #2)
  • Mating of Convenience (Second Chances, #1)
  • Knot the Ex (Howling Hills Heat, #2)
  • His Accidental Christmas Omega (Omega Mansion #4)
  • Otterly in Love (River’s Edge Shifters #3)
  • Sweet as Honey (Aster Valley, #2)
  • Burning for My Prince (Meadowfall Firefighters, #1)
  • Rules for Santa (Davey's Rules #3)
  • Secrets in Smoke (Dragon Firefighters, #2)
  • The Alien's Kidnapped Omega (The Alien's Omega #1)
  • Sweater Weather
  • Some Bunny to Love (River’s Edge Shifters, #1)
  • Heated Conspiracies (Kings of Fort Greene #2)
  • Heated Manipulations (Kings of Fort Greene #1)
  • Feline the Love (River’s Edge Shifters #2)
LGBT > Gay
See top shelves…
Also publishes as Rheland Richmond.

For as long as she can remember Skye had her nose stuck in a book, getting lost in the world of someone else's creation (She still does). Her love for writing came from her love for reading. She could never have one without the other.

Writing was always a hobby and a cathartic experience for her. There are many stories lost to the never to be completed or publishe

Billionaire Alphas (7 books)
  • Unsuitable Omega (Billionaire Alphas #1)
  • Temporary Omega (Billionaire Alphas #3)
  • Unforgettable Omega (Billionaire Alphas #4)
  • Unexpected Alpha (Billionaire Alphas #5)
  • Rescued Alpha (Billionaire Alphas #6)
  • Forgotten Alpha (Billionaire Alphas #7)

News & Interviews