Start by marking “Protecting His Fox's Sass (Sassy Ever After & Sass and Growl Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Protecting His Fox's Sass (Sassy Ever After & Sass and Growl Book 2)

Protecting His Fox's Sass

(Sassy Ever After Universe)

As a shifter enforcer, Teine Carlson lived a life of adventure and purpose. She may not have agreed with everything her alpha did, but she followed the rules. Until, she is suddenly thrust into an existence she’d never imagined for herself. Now she has a new purpose…to protect the life of an innocent child.

Nolan Channing was a playboy. He worked hard, and played even har
Published October 23rd 2018 by MTWPress

To ask other readers questions about Protecting His Fox's Sass, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Protecting His Fox's Sass

Start your review of Protecting His Fox's Sass (Sassy Ever After & Sass and Growl Book 2)
Stories in Review
Reread so that I'm all caught up for the next story. Great read. Writing flows seamlessly. I loved it.
JodyL
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Definitely read this exciting book. This author's book are entertaining, exciting and enthralling. They capture your attention with strong heroines and the “family works together” motiff.
Nolan has been feeling down lately. His brother Knox found his mate and are together. His brother Noah also found his mate, even if he has rejected her because she is a witch. He realizes that he needs to find his own mate but he has been living his life wild and free. And that needs to change.
Teine is an enforc
Polly Barreto
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book focuses on Nolan Channing and Teine Carlson story.

Teine Carlson is a shifter enforcer (fox) and has just been placed on the biggest mission of her life, and not by her Alpha, but her grandmother! Now she is on the run and trying to stay two steps ahead of her old pack and Alpha.

Nolan Channing (bear shifter) is busy working by day and chasing after the women at night. He secretly wants to find his mate and settle down. One night at the Naked Wolfe is all that it takes to find his mate,
Crystal Watson
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Beary Good get it Beary lol.

This was a fantastic read. This is Nolan and Teine story. Oh my gosh what a story these two have. Nolan is a man hoe who is having a crisis he wants more he wants his other half. Teine is running for her life. With the alpha and enforcers on her tail she can't stop for long. When she enters a strip club for a job to make so cash real quick the last thing she expects to find is her other half. Nolan smells his mate immediately but she disappears. Teine can't afford to
Andrea Britton
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dawn Sullivan knows how to write shifters. She knows how to pull you into their world and she knows how to make you fall in love. She can write a mating scene that will leave you hot and bothered. This is one of my favorite series to read because once the mates are mates you do nothing but swoon for them. There is suspense, action and a whole lot of hotness. She gives you everything you need in a romantic shifter book.

I also love that she can write about family bonds that leave you wanting your
Jackie
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again I read this in one sitting. Another great read from Dawn Sullivan. I love how she takes you straight into the action and draws you right in to the world of the Channing brothers. Dawn Sullivan's books are so easy to read that I always make sure that I have the time to read them from beginning to end, as it's impossible to put them down. I'm never disappointed when I pick up one of her books and I'm always eagerly awaiting her next book.
Coco.V
Mar 21, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 Books 1 & 2 in the Series are FREE on Amazon today (3/21/2020)! 🎁 ...more
Charlotte
Apr 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
*WARNING* story contains explicit sexual content
This story is easy to read because it flows easily, has great characters, it has action, romance, steamy times, it just has it all. Well written. Well edited.
Anne Z.
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing

His Bunny Kicks Sass was good. A cute shifter romance.

Protecting His Fox's Sass though was a million times better! I absolutely loved it. Could not put it down and read it in one sitting
ErMoS  Wiler
Mar 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Only issue I have with H is that before he met his mate he was a seriously ManWhore I really didn’t like that I was Cringing I get it it was before her but damn I wasn’t to happy
I liked Books 1,2 can’t wait for book 3,4,5,6,7,8.....etc no Cheating
Try them you won’t regret it !💋
Lauren
Protecting his fox’s sass is book two in the sass and growl series. I devoured this book within half an hour and was left wanting more. This story is short, fast paced and action packed.
I liked that Nolan wanted to find his mate; he was bugged into going to the naked wolf by his brothers. What he didn’t expect was for his mate to be there, even if she did run off before he could get a look at her. Teine doesn’t want to lose/miss out on having her mate but it isn’t safe for her and Athena to set
Janice
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this new book about the Channing brothers. I again read it in one sitting. This is the second book in this series. This story focuses on Nolan Channing, Bear shifter and Teine Carlson, Fox shifter.

I love Dawn's books!! 📚 She pulls the reader in from page one! I would suggest you make time to read this book in one sitting as you will not be able to put it down!!

I found that this author has written a wonderful story in a world that is very conceivable. The characters are strong, loving, l
Betty
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If I could I would give this one a 10 star rating-absolutely fantastic!!
Teine Carlson is an enforcer fox shifter on the run from her skulk to keep a promise made to keep her niece Athena safe. Athena is a mixed breed and mixed breeds are not allowed to live, so she takes Athena and runs. Teine just got a job working at the Naked Wolfe's as a stripper, which she's never done before but needs the money. Before she gets to dance 3 men walk in and Teine scents her mate. She doesn't need that complic
Linda  Johnston
Mar 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Reviews

Teine Carlson is a shifter enforcer for her clan till her alpha is going to kill her older sister for mating and pregnant with a bear shifter. After her sister has the baby and looks like is about to die Twine goes to the run to protect her niece and raise as her own. The alpha has o they enforcer after her and the baby. She gets a job paying under the table as a stripper and dancer at a club. She will anything to protect the baby. When she is about to go on stage she has a small that her
Sydney M Neblett
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great Sassy addition!
Ms Sullivan is an expert at building the Channing world! This book brings us the story of Teine and Nolan, while having us become even more invested in the Channing bears and those closet to them. The love this family has for each other and the mates is something we all strive to achieve. I love the way she ends each book with several possible story paths and the reader is left wondering which couple will find their happiness next. Teina and Nolan struggle to connect
Jessica Salmons
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a wonderful continuation to the first book in this series. I am in love with Dawn Sullivan's writing style. She grabs you from the very first chapter and takes you on a ride through out the rest of the book.

I love Nolan and Teine's story. Their love and passion for life will wrap you in the pages and smother you with every emotion. Lets not forget about the rest of the Channing family. I have grown to love each and every one of them. I could not put this book down. I had to know what was g
Teresa
Jan 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic addition to the series

I so love these books and the way the two lovers find their mates for life. This time it's Nolan and Teine who's on the run from her foxes enforcers who are bent on killing both her and her niece Athena simply because she isn't a full blood fox. Goodwill do anything for his mate even break into the alphas prison for a rescue.

I wonder who'll get the next storey will it be Noah and Aurora or perhaps Teine sister Nadine will find her long lost mate?
Sheila'S Book Corner
Dawn Sullivan I adore you Paranormal Books. I wish they were longer and came more often... you're an amazing writer lady...

Holy Shit This book was Hot, Thrilling and suspenseful. I was sitting with bated breath at one point.
I was like OMFG Can this be happening. This Novella has it all and I love it when a story gives us just enough Heat and drama.

Grab this book and fall in-Love with the Channing Bears....
Enjoy!!!
Dawn Mays
Oct 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was the first book of Dawn Sullivan's that I have read. All I can say is WOW!!! She is an amazing author. Teine was in trouble and on the run, trusting no one. Then she meets a handsome shifter named Nolan Channing. The two have a unusual bond. Will Teine find her way out of her trouble? What is this unusual bond between the two? I recommend reading this book, to find out the answers to these questions. A hard to put down book.
Emily Lindsey
Oct 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great story, full of action!

I loved this story! There is a warrior woman lead character as well as many realistic supporting characters. I loved the dramatic suspense and the violence that is spread evenly across the story. Although her situation was dire Tiene never gives up, never backs down, and Nolan has to step up his game to keep her. I read it in one sitting, it was too good, engrossing, and hard to put down.
Natasha Mahadeo

Grab this book and fall in-Love with the Channing Bears....
Enjoy!!!
Ann
Sep 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
I Want a Bear of my Own

Teine, a fox shifter, is on the run with her baby niece. They are running from her alpha who wants to kill both of them. It's been a year but they're still running...until she unexpectedly finds her mate. Now he wants her to stay but she's too afraid. Will Nolan be able to convince her he can keep them safe?

Really enjoyed this fun and fast-paced read. The characters are interesting, there's danger, and some hot smexy-times.
Read in KU.
Dawn Gee
Sep 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Good short quick read

The story is about 100 pages so there's not a deep storyline. The character development is good. Nolan and Tienne have a bumpy road after their first time seeing one another. She proves still be a badass enforcer when she goes back to former pack. This book did the same as book one with mentioning people but never following up. I guess since this is a short book it's done intentionally.
Chastity Gregory
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Dawn Sullivan has done it again. I love her books and would recommend them to anyone. In this book you meet Tiene and Nolan. Tiene is a fox shifter and Nolan is a bear shifter. This book is so good and I love how the family sticks with each other and accepts each mate. It has love, action and devotion and I can't wait for the next book. <3 <3 <3 ...more
Lynn Smith
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Protecting His Fox

Tiene was on the run trying to protect her niece. When she scents her mate she is ready to run again. Nolan wanted a mate but he knew he had to be patient. When he does scent her it's in a place he never thought. Now to keep her safe.
Wonderful story. Loved the characters. I'm hoping Tiene's sisters story is next.
Natalie
Aug 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Protecting His Fox's Sass

I know every time Nolan thinks about all the women he slept with before he found his mate, made him feel unworthy of her. Teine didn't really care about his last as long as he she he was hers as much as she was his. I'm glad her sister and her grandmother didn't die and they got rid of the alpha that wanted them dead.
Tracey
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nolan Channing, Bear shifter and Teine Carlson, Fox shifter. Both characters chemistry together. We meet Nolan who caught the sent of his mate and is determined to protect her and fight for his mating. Dawn Sullivan writes romance novels that leave you wanting more. Great book.
Ms
Oct 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this family...💖💖🤩😻

Dawn Sullivan writes some fantastic stories and this is no less than the others. Where is Casen? ... and why did you leave me wondering when is the next book out😁 that’s just evil😈
Shirley Linn
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I love this series.

I love this series. It has strong, sassy heroines and their strong and sexy mates. This is Nolan and Teine's story. They are a great couple with amazing chemistry. I would definitely recommend this book and this series.

Myra Espino
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Teine and Nolan
Protecting His Fox is yet another interesting book written by Dawn Sullivan. From the start up to the last, I was intrigued with the story. The characters are bad asses! Love how Teine can handle the bad people on her own and I love her spirit. Overall, the book is a good read!

• Shake That Sass (Dire Wolf Mates #1; Sassy Ever After)
  • Breaking Sass (Dire Wolf Mates, #2; Sassy Ever After)
  • Purrfectly Caught (Paranormal Dating Agency / Maverick Pride, #4)
  • Purrfectly Trapped (Paranormal Dating Agency / Maverick Pride, #3)
  • Northern Sass (Sassy Ever After; Sugar Shack #1)
  • A Bear for Christmas (Barvale Holiday Tales, #1)
  • Pinch of Sass (Dire Wolf Mates, #3; Sassy Ever After)
  • Shaw (Alpha Geek, #6)
  • Polar Outbreak (Barvale Clan Tales, #2))
  • Visible Panther Line (Paranormal Dating Agency, #27)
  • Their Controlled Chaos (Wintervale Packs, #4)
  • Polar Opposites (Barvale Clan Tales, #1)
  • Baby Got Bear (Marked and Mated, #4)
  • Purrfectly Kissed (Paranormal Dating Agency / Maverick Pride, #2)
  • Fake Date Mate (The Single Shift #1)
  • Hacking that Sass (Sassy Ever After)
  • Their Wild Sea (Wintervale Packs, #3)
  • Rebel Wolf (Wilde Brothers Ranch Book 5)
Dawn Sullivan has a wonderful, supportive husband, and three beautiful children. She enjoys spending time with them, which normally involves some baseball, shooting hoops, taking walks, watching movies, and reading.
Her passion for reading began at a very young age and only grew over time. Whether she was bringing home a book from the library, or sneaking one of her mother's romance novels to read

Sassy Ever After Universe (1 - 10 of 103 books)
  • A Witchingly Sassy Seduction (Sassy Ever After)
  • A Hot Piece of Sass (Sassy Ever After Universe : Black Paw Wolves #1)
  • Kissing Sassy (Sassy Ever After; Siren Song #1)
  • Kiss My Sass (Sassy Ever After)
  • Bonnie Sass (Sassy Ever After)
  • Bite My Sass (Sassy Ever After)
  • Wise Sass Mates (Sassy Ever After)
  • Dragon Sass (Sassy Ever After)
  • Mate of Honor (Sassy Ever After)
  • Sassy and a Little Bad-Assy (Sassy Ever After)

News & Interviews