Start by marking “Until Joe (Happily Ever Alpha World)” as Want to Read:
Until Joe (Happily Ever Alpha World)

Until Joe

(Kindle Worlds: Happily Ever Alpha)

Coming August 16th, 2019

Until Joe was delayed due to my son's heart attack. Thank you for your patience

Sometimes the greatest love comes in the middle of your life.

Joe Rouger (Uncle Joe from the Until Series by Aurora Rose Reynolds) is ready for a woman who completes him. He finds what he’s looking for in a feisty Southern belle named Bernice Armstrong (Wallflower Series b
Published August 16th 2019

Carol [Goodreads Addict]
Until Joe is part of the Kindle Worlds: Happily Ever Alpha series. This book is by C.P. Smith. This is my very first book by her and I want to shout to the heavens that I am NOW a huge fan! Books like this are my addiction. Insta-love, Insta-lust, when the eyes meet, or when you first hear their voice, and BOOM! You just know, you have found the one!

Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩ (nbiblioholic) - Toronto, ON, Canada (3,064 books) | Goodreads

Joe Rouger is a silver fox, tatted up, Harley riding swoon fest! He’s in his low fifties and co-owns Teasers, a strip club where strippers can feel
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
It's LIVE! https://amzn.to/2HaURlc
(FREE with KU)

Joe was a delicious silver fox who rode a Harley, valued his family, and owned a respectable strip club. The dancers have a 401k!! After a loveless marriage and meaningless hookups, he wanted a woman to love and be loved by. He wanted to find his forever. It took a laugh and one seriously intense look for Joe to know he'd found the woman he'd always been looking for. A woman who owned him for a whole year before he even had the chance to speak with
❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️
5 Sexy Stars!!

A beach, fireworks, a laugh, then a heated glimpse. A glimpse that burned itself in his soul for a year..... now it’s time for Joe Rouger to claim his very own Southern Belle.

Joe Rouger is all ALPHA, he’s a business man with a edge, he loves his family, he's been happily divorced for a decade, and now he’s at point in his life that he wants to settle down, he wants his happily ever after and he wants it with a women who’s been on his mind since that heated glimpse. The women he
Eve (Between The Bookends)
description I tried. but I just can't finish this one. I can't get past how old the heroine comes across in this book. Her and her sister talk like they are two 80-year-old spinsters..with "Sister...what is taking so long?" "Sister...what did you do?" Like, OMG, all I can picture is two old grannies in rocking chairs knitting and gossiping about the town...😂😂😂😂

description

descriptionBLOG | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | BOOKBUB

Andrea Fleury
Aug 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh Boom

If you love hot alpha male men who love woman with everything they have this is your next book.It was great to hear about joe. I loved reading about him again. He set his eyes on a woman after hearing her voice. When he wants something he doesn't stop he fights. Bernice is the woman he wants . No matter how much money is offered.
Fiona Fog
Worth the Wait

Squee! It was worth the wait. I literally devoured this book in a few hours. I couldn’t put it down. The words flew off the pages.

This is a story of an older couple. Not some young in there 30’s drama. And CP gave me a fantastic read. It just goes to show love will find a way no matter your age.

When Joe first heard Bernice’s voice he was captured. Looking for the source of that laughter and he was done for. But when he thinks she belongs to someone else he walks away. One year l
BookAddict
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The first thing about this book that got my attention was the cover because, Helloooo Mr. Yummy! Then I started reading and the book is set on the Georgia coast, one of my favorite areas of the country, so that's check number two in the positive column. And the hero and heroine are middle age, which I love because of the reminder that love can happen no matter one's age, so another plus for me. And don’t let this one fool you. Just because the main characters are more mature doesn’t mean their c ...more
Raine
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Joe!!!

I love Joe and Bernice's story. I'm glad Joe finally got his HEA as I've been waiting for his book since the beginning - Until November. I especially like the ending where Bernice and Eunice's father, Preston, turned out not to be too much of an jerkwad.
Taryn Rivers
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Loved it. Review to come!
Freya Barker
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Read an early copy of CP Smith's book you say? Sign me up!!

Bernie may be a southern belle, but that sure as hell ain’t southern charm Joe is handing out.
Whoowee! That man’s as alpha as they come!
With Bernie a perfect blend of soft southern lilt and enforced steel spirit.
The two together are fantasy and fireworks on the pages.
"Until Joe" is not to be missed!
Carmen Rae
I feel like I have waited forever for this book to be released but considering the circumstances I feel bad for complaining. But I honestly couldn't have gotten it too soon. It's like C.P. Smith and Aurora Rose Reynolds have the same ability to see into my psyche and write the perfect books for me.

So when they combine for the Happily Ever Alpha series it's heaven. Joe lived up to the standards of all the alphas in both the Wallflower series and the Until series. He had the whole growling, posse
Gi's Spot Reviews

5 'Lighthouse In Her Storm' Stars

Awww, talk about a full on #BOOM and the proof that it's never too late to have your own HEA! Emotional, funny, sweet and oh so sexy, Until Joe gave us all the spectrum of feelings. CP Smith provided us with the PERFECT combo of two of my all time fav series,  Wallflowers and Until. Utterly fantastic!

Joe Rouger was one of those characters that instantly intrigued us when reading Aurora Rose Reynolds Until series, so when C
Cheesecake
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description
CP Smith gives us an exciting and fast-paced story. November’s Uncle Joe is a man on a mission in this Until Series spin-off. When he first spots Bernice, he knows that she’s everything he ever wanted. Distance, misunderstandings, overprotective parents and a whole lot more might be too much for these two to overcome. One thing they have going for them is the BOOM! When you find it, there’s no turning back.

I was caught up in the thrill of their chemistry. These two were scorching. The whole stor
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon
Jul 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing
5 Cranky Stars

The Wallflowers are back in their best adventure yet. C.P. Smith has created a world of characters that I want to be friends with. In the first 3 books we went on adventures with Calla, Poppy and Sienna. These girls love hard and never leave a Wallflower behind, not even Bernice and Eunice.

Bernice still dreams of the one man who gets her fire burning. A chance encounter where only their eyes met made such an impact she still feels it to her core a year later. Leave it to the Wallfl
Joanne
Jul 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
How to start a review when your mind is spinning with an awesome story and do this book justice. Having seen how Joe first saw Bernice in the last wallflowers book we knew he was bowled over and realised she was his BOOM! You could almost taste his disappointment when he thought she was ‘taken’. This book picks up from there and we get to see how Joe copes or doesn’t, with his disappointment. Suffice it to say circumstances align and Joe seeks out his ‘angel’. As always with a wallflower the pat ...more
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

Gah! Put CP Smith's wonderful love stories together with Aurora Rose Reynold's BOOM! and you get the fantastic Until Joe!

If you have read CP Smith's Wallflower series, you know the lovely Bernice, and have quickly met Joe. Now it is time for their HEA.

I loved that Joe and Bernice are not some college aged couple, with issues that are so not relatable to me any more. I want my couples with a bit of grey and a life time of experience in my reads these days.

Joe is a
Tiffany Hope
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Worth the wait

Absolutely loved this addition to the Until World! It was definitely worth the wait to see how Joe found his love and fought to keep it! Now to go read more from this author!!
Sandra
Jul 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This long awaited book by CP Smith was so worth the wait! Until Joe is part of not one, but two amazing series by two amazing authors, CP Smith and Aurora Rose Reynolds. The hero in this story is Joe Rouger, Uncle Joe to November Mayson in the Until series by Aurora Rose Reynolds. Bernice Armstrong happens to be the aunt to Calla Lilly who was part of CP Smith’s Wallflower series. To say I loved this book is such an understatement. Joe is the ultimate alpha male that I absolutely adore. He is a ...more
Nikki
Jul 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Review to come...
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Until Susan was very much a favorite of mine in this World when we got the beautiful Susan and James story by this author the first go round. Well CP Smith has done it again, delivering a new must read favorite, with this brand new romantic suspense standalone in the Happily Ever Alpha World, round two.

Until Joe is a story that I have wanted and a character that has intrigued me since the very first moment we met him in the background of Until November. And now our big, strong, burly Joe
Aaly
Aug 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
** ARC kindly provided for an honest review. **

Colorful characters, craziness in the air and sexy silver fox on a mission! When you feel the boom, there‘s nothing holding you back for sure!
I loved it!

Full review to come!

review-blog

*** ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review ***

I can admit that I had a little crush on Joe since I met him on Until November. I’ve always wanted to read this story and how he would find the BOOM in his life.

I haven’t read any books from the series The Wallflower
Laurie
Aug 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comfort-reads
After reading Until Susan and freaking loving it, I had a mutual friend beg C.P. Smith for an ARC for me. Thank goodness Ms. Smith was flattered instead of feeling like she was being stalked and sent me one just in time for my road trip vacation.

As my husband drove us through Arkansas, Tennessee, North Carolina, and Kentucky, I tagged along with Joe as he traveled to South Carolina to get his woman. The only thing that could have made this more perfect is if my husband had agreed to my proposed
Sissy's Romance Book Review
Until Joe by CP Smith is part of the Happily Ever Alpha World Series. This is the story of Bernice Armstrong and Joe Rouger. I have read (and Loved!) other books in this series and Bernice and Joe have been in other books, but with that said I felt this can be a standalone romance.
Joe has been divorced for over 10 years, has grown children and has been a hardcore business man. But he has come to a point in his life that he wants something more and more personal. Joe happens to spot Bernice who q
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Until Joe follows along in Ms. Smith’s Wallflowers series and is almost too hot to handle!

Bernice is the aunt of another main character, Calla Lilly, and we see her appearing in all of the Wallflowers series books. She meets Joe at a beach, in passing, and he has since been her “what if”. Of course, Bernice’s love story can’t end like this!! The Wallflowers make sure of it!!

Joe is a character from Aurora Rose Reynolds’ Kindle World: Happily Ever Alpha. And this man? Alpha alllllll the way. I lov
Maree Repa
Aug 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Five Amazing Stars

Finding Love

I was absolutely thrilled to read book two, Happily Ever Alpha. Written by one of my favourite authors, C.P Smith. Such another one of my most favourite stories with the help from Aurora Rose Reynold, I have so enjoyed too in the past. I have enjoyed the entire Wallflower series too. I was so excited to read another great book in this series.

* After living successful lives, will Joe Rouger and Bernice find love?

I completely loved and adored this marvellous and exci
Mrs Jayne Rushton
Great read

I lived this book. I was so great to see some well known characters again too.

It also a nice change to read a romance between two mature adults, rather than those just starting out their adult lives.

The story is very well written and fits with the rest of the series.

I'm going to go and read the other Wallflower books now.
Jeanette
Aug 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Totally freakin epic!! CP Smith has very quickly become one of my top 5 go to authors.
NiniB
Jul 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
“Because I’ve been dead for years. I woke up the second I heard your voice and knew I had to find out if you were who I’ve been searching for.” — Joe

I absolutely adore everything that CP Smith writes. Until Joe is just another favorite to add to the list. Joe and Bernice are perfect together. Joe is a sexy over the top older alpha that has been searching for his happy for the past 10+ years. Bernice is the sexy, quirky, and selfless older woman that had given up on finding love. The two are imm
Laundry
Aug 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
If any of you follow CP Smith, you'll know there's a heck of a story behind the writing of Until Joe. You see, God had other plans for the release of Joe's story. Plans that would put CP's family and her book community family through the ringer. We cried with her. We prayed with her. And in the end, not only did Joe get his happily ever after, but so did we. Until Joe may have taken longer to write than expected, but it was absolutely worth the wait.
Story Line: Until Joe is a crossover from CP's
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Goodreads Librari...: two book listings 2 10 Aug 16, 2019 05:00AM
CP Smith writes humorous, ooey-gooey romantic suspense with OTT alphas, insta-love, and LOTS of dead bodies! She believes books should be about escape rather than reality. Ms. Smith writes what she likes to read and leaves the rest to those with better imaginations. She lives in Oklahoma with her husband and five children. You can follow her on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/cpsmith74135

Kindle Worlds: Happily Ever Alpha (1 - 10 of 34 books)
  • Until Susan (Happily Ever Alpha World)
  • Until You're Mine (Happily Ever Alpha)
  • Until More (More, #9)
  • Until Nox (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle Worlds; Hyde #3)
  • Until We Meet Again
  • Until Avery
  • Until Arsen (Daniels Family, #1)
  • Until Leo
  • Until The Summer (Happily Ever Alpha Kindle World)
  • Until Kayla