Start by marking “Cards of Love: King of Wands” as Want to Read:
Cards of Love: King of Wands

Cards of Love: King of Wands

Fast. Volatile. Gorgeous.

Those are the words they used to describe Kingston Reynolds on the first day of my internship. Well, it wasn't so much of a description as it was a warning. Do not fraternize with the drivers if you want to keep your job.

It was a rule I had no problem following. I never saw King. He was a God of racing while I worked at the factory with a public r
Kindle Edition
Published October 21st 2018 by Spinning Compass

To ask other readers questions about Cards of Love, please sign up.
Alexis Yes! I'm working on more right now...I have plans for King and Isa! While you wait you can grab Tease (it's free!) and read Adam and Elizabeth's…moreYes! I'm working on more right now...I have plans for King and Isa! While you wait you can grab Tease (it's free!) and read Adam and Elizabeth's story!(less)
Alexis The Cards of Love series does not. They are only connected by the tarot deck. You can find out more on each of the books at CardsofLoveRomance.com!

Natalie The Biblioholic
Instalust... instalove... insta-everything!

Although this story was told from Isa's point of view, I felt absolutely no connection to her. This story was all about King and how incredibly wonderful and talented he was. There wasn't much in the way of character development, but I managed to get enough to decide that King was worthy of my attention and affection. He was intense yet awkward, lusty yet shy, and I enjoyed every appearance he made throughout the story. I loved getting the chance to s
Tish Cocktails & Fairytales
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
A marvelous 4.5 starts!! My very first Alexis Anne book and now I'm wondering what I've been waiting for. It was a real page turner!! Gripping, edgy and very exciting.
Snow
Nov 05, 2018 rated it liked it
ah, well...another sweetness, nice little read...a bit of the insta side of everything...
he's so alpha, this Kingston Reynolds , the new hope of the racing track...and she is the intern, in the team that works on his publicity image...

and well, he set his sights on her, and bla, bla, bla...he's wants her, and all, inspite the surroundings, inspite of everything...cause in fact he believes in the "feeling" that consumes him, and that feeling says "she's the one".

Yeah, well...
Veronica LaRoche
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
King & Isabel have an instant connection and King will definitely make you swoon. Great story with great characters that I really enjoyed.

I voluntarily reviewed this Advanced Reader Copy of this book.
Heather Miller
Oct 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Kingston "King" Reynolds, on the racing circuit he’s known as the King of Wands because he’s incredibly focused on winning...unless you cross him. Then he’s as ruthless and cunning as a real life villain. We don't know to much about King, other than he is a racer. King like what he likes. He goes after what he wants.

However, the more time Isabel spends with him the more I discover he’s earned his name well. Isabel is just an intern with the marketing company, and she's not supposed to date the
Cat
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh Wow this is another fantastic book attached to this series of stories based on the Tarot cards.
Alexis Anne has excelled herself with her contribution, this is a short read, but never once lacking in any way. There are 12 chapters jam packed with insta Love, Romance, steam and great characters, I Loved both Isa and King, and was completely taken in by their developing relationship and warmed to both of them instantly.
Starting from the bottom as an intern Isa has admired the very handsome out o
Michelle Pierce
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I wasn’t sure what to expect with a story based off of a tarot card, but this was such a great book! Meeting Isabel (Isa) Yates and King Reynolds and the rest of the Braun-Evans staff and team was interesting with everyone’s different personalities and how the culture of the company was and the expectations of the employees living up to that and of course seeing our friends Adam and Elizabeth again was a treat. I really enjoyed reading about the ins and outs of F1 and I loved how the author, Ale ...more
Natalia
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was ok
Instalove... To short for any kind of character development...

She was a little to pretentious... So prefect... 🙄

Amanda Katherine
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: add-to-bookshelf
Wow! Where to even start with this one! They say good things come in small packages, and I’d say that it definitely applies to the King of Wands. With this quick, hot read it’s tough to write a spoiler free review, but lets see what I can do.

Normally I love having the guys point of view in the story, but even with this all being from Isabel’s perspective, I still felt like I got a real feel for Kingston “King”. Fighting between her heart and her head, Isabel is a character you can’t help but fe
Kelly
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It's love at first sight for both King and Isabel and their chemistry is sizzling hot but their work situation makes them very carefully consider how their relationship could affect every other area of their life. I loved reading more on Adam and Elizabeth again. This is a great quick read. 💋
Teresa Juckett
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a quick hot short read that was my first by Alexis Anne and I'm surprised as to why I haven't read her book's before I'll definitely be correcting that. For this to be a fast read it sure had that instant connection between King and Isabel it's one that she's hoping she doesn't get burned as she gets to know the King of Wand's and how he got his nickname in the racing world. This is a book that's work checking into.

This is my opinion and my voluntary review
Julia Gerard
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Alexis Anne has a Hit with King of Wands! This fast paced story brings you on a world wind ride for Isabel! Drug from her college basement studies into the Big Time Racing scene, she has to navigate real life like never before! Then there's King solid muscle, good looking, off limits and looking at her! Their's is a fast track romance that seems to be heading everywhere! Hope Alexis will continue this story later!
Anadosen
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When I started reading I couldn't put it down. Alexis Anne is magnifysent and amazing writer.I cannot wait to read more of there books.Keep up the great work.You should definitely read this book.Can't wait for the next book.
Tanya
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Damn I have fallen in love. With Kingston Reynolds. I was so involved in this story that I didnt even realize how long I was reading until I got to the end. If I could I would give it 10 stars.
Kari Hansen
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
King is a sexy young race car driver who is new to the F1 circuit. He has worked hard to earn the success that he has but being second on the team he knows that he needs results.

Isabel is more comfortable with the world of academics rather than her PR internship at a racing company. Before she knows it speaking her mind has her assigned as King’s PR rep. She knows that they should keep their relationship strictly business to protect both their jobs but will they be able to?

I loved these two toge
Christine
Nov 06, 2018 rated it liked it

Ok.....so I really enjoyed this story - the characters kept my interest, loved the storyline and everything about it was great - up until the end. I just thought it ended a bit too abruptly, as King and Isabel finally get together, and then it was over. Hoping to get more of them in a later story as I just know there is more to these two characters.

Will definitely read more from this author though, as i know it can be hit or miss with novella type stories. And since other characters al
Anne
Nov 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed reading this book but I did feel it could of been so much more.
The Chemistry between Isabel and King was off the charts but they both loved their jobs and it was strictly forbidden to fraternise with a work colleague. Isabel was a intern for Braun-Evans Racing team and King was a driver for the team. Isabel was put in charge of Kings new branding but Can they work together without their feelings getting in the way?
I voluntary read an ARC and now I choose to leave my honest rev
Pamala
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great short story. Original storyline, strong female Isabel, stronger male King, very worth the time to read. Loved the pull between these characters. Felt real, possible, honest. Good for them ending. I love that about Alexis Anne books. I can go to bed feeling happy. Can’t wait for the next book!
Michell Hall casper
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was my first read by this author and I really enjoyed it. And the authors writing style.

I loved the storyline. The chemistry between the characters was a slow burn. But so worth the wait. It was a quick read and left me wanting more. I can't wait for more of King and Isa. I have a feeling things are just getting started.
Michelle
Nov 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, 5-star-read, arc
King of Wands is a quick, sweet, wonderful love story and I loved the instant connection between King and Isabel. I especially loved that King wasn't just attracted to Isa's looks he loved her ideas too. I enjoyed reading King and Isa's journey of love and hopefully we get more about them in a future book. I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book.
Kira Assad
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A fantastic read, King of Wands is the perfect addition to the Cards of Love collection. Kingston and Isa are so adorable together and their interactions really drove the story home. I loved every minute of it!
Sherry
Nov 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loved this book the characters were so good together with so much passion, the flow of the story was fast and satisfying a definite page turner. I hope we get to follow up on King's racing and the two of them in the future.
Priyanka
I really like the concept of books based on Tarot cards. First book I've read in this series. Am completely in love with King and Isabel! A well written, though really short story. I want to read more about them. It is still kinda incomplete.
Julie
Oct 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Lindsee
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was ok
Short story insta love. The cover is what drew me in.
Alexa Rayne
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved King of Wands by in the Cards of Love Series❤ King and Isa are just phenomenal together. If it's one thing Alexis Anne is amazing at is creating this intense, magnetic pull between the couple with sizzling chemistry, sexual tension and understanding between them. I felt that with Adam and Elizabeth in Tease whom I'm so freaking happy to see again in King of Wands. Super excited for the continuation of King and Isa's story! ❤ ...more
Ashley Herndon
Oct 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Man. Loved this! I want a full story of these lovies.

Had a K Bromberg meets Tease land feel! Flipping loved it.

I highly recommend this quick, smoking hot, heart warming story!!!
Nooray
Oct 26, 2018
Fiona Fog
Oct 03, 2018
Kelli
Nov 13, 2018
Alexis Anne is the author of the steamy The Storm Inside series and the sexy Tease series. Her novel, Tempt, was featured on Cosmopolitan.com. A recovering archaeologist, she loves writing stories about passionate people overcoming mistakes and finding where they belong (amidst some equally passionate sexy-times). Her heroines are smart, her heroes are strong, and her stories are always close to h ...more