Start by marking “Twisted Love” as Want to Read:
Twisted Love

Twisted Love

Running.
It's what I do. What I've always done.
For fitness. For fun.

And now for fear.

He took me. Trapped me. Destroyed me.
Broke me down, little by little.

His captive.
His slave.
His pet.

But...something unleashes.

Something forbidden. The passion. The pleasure.
It's wrong. Unforgiving, and I should do what I do.

Run like Hell.
From this Twisted Love.
Published November 7th 2018 by RL Novels

To ask other readers questions about Twisted Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twisted Love

Start your review of Twisted Love
Caz
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have to admit I don't read books like this and I actually wasn't excepting to like this at all, but I love all of R linda’s other books so I knew I had to give it a go

Well R Linda did not only exceed my expectations she blew it out the water and I was clearly surprised, once I started reading this book I couldn't put this book down I just had to know what was going to happen.

This story started out very interesting and I'm going to say too much as I think this book is best to go into it blind a
Treasa
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sooo GOOD! MIND BLOWING
Holy heck this is one unbelievably dark bumpy twisted ride that grabs hold of you and shakes you to your core leaving you frazzled, speechless, shocked, numb and leaving you wanting to turn around and re-read it all over again because your adrenaline is on fire your mind is at a complete shutdown reeling still trying to process the words as they flow from the pages pulling you into the deep dark depths holding you captive with head reeling twists that blow your mind over a
Catreena
Nov 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, favorites, booksprout
Twisted Love (Stockholm Syndrome Series #1)
R. Linda #RLinda @RLinda

4.5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐
#Dark #violence #abuse #mindgames #secrets #Suspence
#stockholmsyndrome #abduction #survival
Dual POV

From the Author that brought you The Scandalous Series comes a new novel.
Come meet Hendrix and Lucy.

*May contain triggers for some people: Violence, abuse, talk of rape.*

This is alot darker than R. Linda's previous books.

It had me gripped from the start. A page turner. Well written for such a sensitive subject.

Lucy's
Reyne Clark
Nov 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow...I may need a minute... This book was so much I'm a little speechless. It hooked me from the beginning. Excellent storyline and I loved everything about Hendrix and his struggle with his humanity/morality. Lucy is so strong. She deals with so many things that would make a normal person break but does what she has to not only to survive but retain her spark. If you have read any of R. Linda's previous books, this one is vastly different. It is a much darker, gritty novel with a lot to stomac ...more
Susanne Scott
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book blew me away. It’s not my normal read but R Linda’s books are awesome and she completely hoodwinked me into this book. I was scared, terrified and in love. I really couldn’t see how I could like a character like Hendrix but as his back story I’d filled in you can’t help but be heart broken for him.
There really isn’t much I can say without spoiling the plot you just have to read it. It is a completely unique story idea ( at least to me ) and it’s to beautifully written and exactly how
Kim Whitehead
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Twisted Love was definitely twisted!! Unusual read! I found it to be intriguing and end up not being able to put it down!! Really enjoyed it!
Reading with 2 book lovers
Nov 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a first story I've read by this author and wow did I enjoy it. I devoured this story and highly recommend it.
Samantha Grubey (ABookHaven)
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, arc
"This book was tense, it weirdly had a lot of cute moments between Hendrix and Lucy in yet at the same time it was tense as hell. I loved the feelings through this book the plot was also amazing (I don’t want to go into it too much because of spoilers). But yes the plot was fantastic! Really well written and she definitely stepped out of her comfort zone with this book."

Full review: https://authorsamanthajaynegrubey.wor...
KittyLuvr
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First off, although there is a thread of romance in this book, it is primarily & predominately a disturbing, bleak & brutal exhausting look into the lives of people destroyed & tortured by a psychotic (my definition, not technical) heinous man.
The 4 main characters are:
Ray-- the mentally deranged sadist who wants the 'perfect family' & has a finite solution for all those who have failed
Hendrix-- Ray's son who has lived through Hell, physical abuse & agony as far back as he is able to recall
Kat-
Alex (Briennai)
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I came into this story thinking that it was going to be more of a dark love novel with a character with a "bad" backstory learning to love again. Boy, was I in for a surprise. This is more of a thriller than a "sexy" love story, but it was definitely worth the read.

Lucy is just living the normal life of a college student, but then Hendrix comes into her life. She thinks that he is cute and hopes that he might ask her out someday, but he does a lot more than that. He kidnaps her and takes her to
Kara (Rotella Reads)
Nov 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Just wow! This read is unlike any of R. Linda's previous novels and dives deep into a deranged, dark and violent world. I wasn't sure what to expect but was certainly blown away! If you are looking for a really dark romance with trigger topics, pick up this book!

Twisted Love made me squirm, scream, gasp, cry, rage and tremble. What a whirlwind of emotions packed into one story. I couldn't help but feel so strongly for Hendrix. He was kind, devoted, caring and empathetic. A complete opposite
Stacey Broadbent
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Long time follower, first time reader - and what a story to start with!

Twisted Love truly is that; a tale of twisted love. Hendrix has not had an easy life. His father is a nasty piece of work, and over the years, he's been grooming him to follow in his footsteps.
Lucy's life should've been more than it was. With her senator father and perfectly poised mother who only care about how they look to the public eye, she quickly decided to go it alone, studying and working to make ends meet.
When Hendri
Caz
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Ga Books LoverX
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have NEVER read a book that was so aptly named. This entire story was entirely TWISTED... I was absolutely hooked from the the beginning. It really was TWISTED, but in a crazy, mind numbing, what is going to happen next kind of way?!

This is a pretty psychological read, which was extremely enticing . I usually read more lighter books and just by looking at the title, blurb, and that it is a part of R. Linda's Stockholm Syndrome Series, you can tell that it will be none of those things. I am gla
Keri Loves Books
Nov 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
He stole everything from her, but she gave him her heart. Sometimes you find love with someone no one else understands.

Lucy is on her own. Going to school and working to make ends meet. Her dad's a senator and her mother the perfect politician's wife, but they are not a part of her life. Her parents are all about appearances. Lucy just wants to make it on her own and choose her own path.

Hendrix was the the guy she bumped into one day. Then he started showing up at her work. He was good looking a
April Symes
This book is so heavy, intense, complex that I'm left speechless. The story hooked me from the very beginning. What a truly great storyline; I loved everything about Hendrix and his struggle with his humanity and morality. You can’t help but be heart broken for him and what happened to him in his past. Oh Lucy! What an incredibly beautiful, strong and brave young woman. Fierce even!
This is a pretty psychological read, which was extremely enthralling . My usual reads tend to run toward lighter b
Sharon
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a story about Lucy and Hendrix, how they meet and eventually form a bond that is unbreakable. The other two main characters are Kat and Ray, each bringing something very different to the story-line. The story is dark and there is a lot of fear and aggression that Lucy, Kat and Hendrix experience at the hands of Ray. The story is slow and there never really appears to be a time where it picks up speed, if you are looking for action, then this is not the novel for you! The fact that the au ...more
bee.
Nov 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I have been in such a book slump for a while. I’m sick of reading the same thing over and over. This book was recommended to me so I took a chance on it. I’m not into Thrillers usually or anything that causes my mind to dwell on later. But this book was the exception.

I was enthralled right from chapter one. I read 60% in one sitting before needing to tear myself away for sleep. At points I wanted to read the book from between my fingers like a movie 😂

I don’t want to release any spoilers so will
Kinky Minx
Thanks to the author for ARC in exchange for honest review. This is one sick read for me, first time with R. Linda and she scares the shit out of me. What a brilliant story. How dark can the story go?

The story is dark, violent, a bit of thriller, a bit of rape, some abuse. I can never imagine how Hendrix be able to live like this, with a psychopath father who kidnaps girls to be his wife replacement.

While reading, goosebumps grow all over my body, as a reader, I am worried about them too. Ray is
Rosalee Graham
Nov 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg I loved this book. I read it all the way through in one day couldn't get enough of it. It's not like any book I've ever read before. It was Soo good, I absolutely loved the characters especially Hendrix. R. Linda is definitely onto something with this book it may be different from her other books but it's just so unique and a very good read. It definitely makes you stop and think about different situations and wonder how they were. Definitely recommend reading this book you won't be sorry!!!
Mrs Kindle Addict
Shelves: favorites
Don't know where to start with this one! Other then being very impressed and blown away.

I wasn't sure if I would love it or hate it, but I've loved all of R.Linda's other books so thought why not give it a try. It is much darker then any of R.Linda's other work. But a very good read!

I was gripped from the start and read it in one sitting! Such a good and interesting story line.

I absolutely loved the characters especially Hendrix! and the chemistry between the characters were great!

Roll on the ne
Nancy
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book in the Stockholm syndrome series and if this is how it’s going to start I seriously can’t wait for more. This book had me hooked in and I found it really hard to put down. Characters are brilliantly written and descriptive making for a really hard hitting read. I can’t wait to read more by this auther.

Wendy Livingstone
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book in a new series from this extremely talented author. When Hendrix meets Lucy a plan is set in motion, which will change both of their lives. No spoilers; this is a story which deserves to be delved into totally blind, as you will not be disappointed! This is a well written flawless story, which is filled with emotion, action, violence, suspense, and is a dark, gritty, twisted, thrilling, and is an all round powerful read. I devoured this novel from the very beginning, and ...more
Angelica Larsson
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a fast paced, action packed pageturner. Filled with emotions and a lot of violence..and love.
I loved the bond between Hendrix and Lucy..

Sandra
Shelves: arc
This book has many dark moments, lots of pain, suffering and courage.
Courage to do the right thing, even with so little hope.
I cried a lot...

Monique Hebert
Nov 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I truly enjoyed this book. This book is dark, twisted, screwed up, sad, but a great read. This book could be difficult to read and a trigger for some. Definitely not for the faint of heart. There were some repetition but I feel it was to enforce the goodness still present in Hendrix after all this experienced torture. He was also a victim after being forced to do unspeakable things. Love was also found in this dark and twisted life, which made it easier to finish reading.
Nazneen
Nov 11, 2018 rated it liked it
I am still not sure though. I really didn't understand why hero couldn't have done much to stop what his father was doing..Anyway, I really want to read more about both. Bcz, there was not much about their love though. I want him to find his real parents & live the life of real family, wife & kid. I also want to see more of Hendrix & Lucy & also them with kate.. ...more
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A must read! Intense and on the edge of your seat storyline. Make sure you can sit and read in one sitting.
Petra Kralj
Nov 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It is so unique and different from her other books. The characters are uniquely developed and intertwined with each other. It makes you wonder about situations and how they work.

Misty Goan
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An amazing fast paced, action packed story. It is filled with emotions, lots of violence, and love. Lucy and Hendrix have an amazing bond in this page turner.

• Cruel Obsession (The Obsession Duet, #1)
  • Saving Him (Keep Me #2)
  • Facing The Enemy (The Enemy #1)
  • Keeping Her (Keep Me, #1)
  • Convict Me (The Rossi Crime Family, #0.5)
  • Enslaved
  • Let Me (Vengeful, #1)
  • Capture (Cherish, #0.5)
  • Defiant (American Street Kings, #2)
  • Ugly Girl (Aston Creek High #1)
  • Beloved Liar (The Reed Rivers Trilogy #3)
  • Fade
  • Titanic II: The Diary of Rose Dawson
  • Abduction (Forever Deals)
  • A Kiss to Tell
  • Ache
  • Covet (Cherish, #2)
  • Stalk Her
Mother of 2. Writer of words. Lover of coffee, books and wine.

News & Interviews