Start by marking “Fumbled Love” as Want to Read:
Fumbled Love

Fumbled Love

(Clumsy Love)

(A BBW romantic comedy)

The one day English teacher Reagan Wild is late for work—and looks like she dressed herself in the dark—she remembers Carter Anthony, a well-known football star, is coming to the school to deliver a talk to her overexcited students.

While Reagan knows Carter from her high school days, since he was her past crush, she wasn’t ready to see him again. A
Published December 4th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Fumbled Love, please sign up.
Lila Rose Hi Maisha

Thank you for reading Fumbled Love, I'm glad you got a laugh from it!!
I'm hoping to do both Carter's brothers in a story, but first will be …more
Hi Maisha

Thank you for reading Fumbled Love, I'm glad you got a laugh from it!!
I'm hoping to do both Carter's brothers in a story, but first will be Dustin and Brooke. (less)
Lila Rose Hi Lori

Hi Lori

Dustin and Brooke will get a story. There isn't one yet for State, since this is set in the US and not Australia like my Hawks MC, I'll eventually be doing a new MC series starting with State and Courtney.

Thanks for reading!(less)

Start your review of Fumbled Love
⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Nude Yoga Stars

This book is F@#KING hilarious!!

photo minionlaughing_zpsdvodbbci.gif

Reagan is a high school english teacher, loves her job and the kids. She is kind of shy BUT watch out if she gets frazzled or anxious she just blurts random stuff and has absolutely no filter at all, which makes for a great read.

Reagan was a refreshing character, she was smart, independant, sassy, funny as hell and just real.

photo gridiron_zpsyxywhd4d.jpg

Carter is a very popular pro footballer but wants a simpler life so decides he'll retire at the end of the season an
G
Mar 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
Loved this book. Carter and Reagan were so wholesome and sweet. Both sides of their families were hilarious, and I could not put the book down.
This was my first Lila Rose book; looking forward to reading more from her.
ellie
Dec 04, 2021 rated it it was ok
Shelves: meh, no-brain-cells
idk why i didn’t dnf after this moment:

no way did this bitch have a wedgie and asked her best friend to pull it out for her... only for the hero (who is a near enough a complete stranger) pulls her wedgie out for her while she’s just stood there like
👁👄👁 then proceeds to slap her on the arse before walking away? IN PUBLIC!

i didn’t know whether to laugh or cry...

my morbid curiosity wouldn’t let me stop tho😝
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
It’s been way too long since I read a book that made me laugh as much as this story did. I love a well written romantic comedy, it’s a welcome break from some of the often angst filled romances I read. This book was so much fun.

Reagan Wild is a high school english teacher and she is passionate about her job. She believes that it’s important to make each lesson fun to engage the students to be enthusiastic about learning. Her classes are filled with great banter and lots of laughing along the way
Inna
Raine
Very entertaining!

The writing was pretty great. I really loved Reagan's character. She was funny and droll and her parents were equally hilarious. Carter was a wonderful foil for her. He loved her quirky personality and generous heart. Carter's family was also great.
Sabrina
Oct 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
Get it here:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

Ivy Deluca
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was ok
Sigh. I saw the blurb for this and I couldn't resist. I really wanted it to work for me, and it just...it was ok. It has several elements I enjoy, several I despise and overall, very implausible.

First of all - Reagan and Carter? Was I the only person who had a momentary flashes of....

No? Just me then.

Now, I like a BBW heroine (although at a size 14, Reagan's more average in size IMO) and I liked how all in Carter is with Reagan. I liked her friendship with Brooke and there are genuinely funny m
Tanya Sridhar
Never borrowing my sister's book ever again.

That cover is high cringe factor. And, also the MC's names are Raegan and Carter... sounds like this was meant to be a US President Slash fic but turned into a M/F Rom Com.

Lisa (Remarkablylisa)
Jan 09, 2022 rated it really liked it
Shelves: january-2022
Ahhhh I really enjoyed this one. It was funny too!!!!
Dawn
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Such a cute story. I’m really glad I read this one. First time reading this author and I really enjoyed this sort of second chance at first love, sports romance! I love me an awkward girl that finds herself in the sights of a hot ass stud type guy. It always makes me smile. The more awkward the better, when this one started there were a few words used by the lead girl that had me wondering if I would connect with her, but a couple of pages in I embraced her and her crazy antics and was immediate ...more
Tammy
Jan 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: good-read
This was a refreshing read. I like a strong female character and Reagan fit the bill! She was strong but not bitchy and hilarious as hell, I seriously adored her! 🤗 Carter was a real sweetheart and together they fit together perfectly. Not too steamy but a sweet and funny romantic story all the same.
Dilek VT
Dec 25, 2018 marked it as not-appealing
From the reviews I have read, it sounds like the slowest burn ever.

Fiona Fog
Loved it.

I laughed, am still dying in absolute laughter every time I think about this story.

Every girl need a Best friend like Brooke. Girl code, and someone to help bury the body friend. Right?

Everyone absolutely needs a boss like Tom! You’d enjoy going to work.

Everyone needs a family like Reagan’s, no filter, love, warmth and laughter.

And finally, you guessed it EVERY GIRL NEEDS A CARTER IN HER LIFE. 😍

When Carter gets his chance to seize the girl he crushed on in high school and let go (b
Darlene I read WAY to many books
Jsjakakkaak this book had me laughing!!!

Reagan is funny, quirky, stubborn, Sassy with a touch of insecurity, maybe alittle to much of that.. as for Carter He was amazing sweet, funny, protective,flirty he only wanted one girl he was a tiny dick in high school but never was mean towards her just watched her from a distance..

Now as a couple.. it was very slow burnish since Rea was always wondering why he would want her and didn't think he was in her league.. just cuz she was curvy.. but he wanted
Renée
Sep 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Fumbled Love by Lila Rose is a sports romance rom com, which is filled with laughter, one liners and romance, of course.

Reagan’s a clumsy, forgetful mess, and a teacher. So of course the day when she’s completely frazzled, is the day that her high school crush just happens to be at her school.

Carter might not remember Reagan…or so Reagan thought. But she most definitely never forgot him.

Carter was a football player back in high school, and is now an NFL player with oodles of charm and more, he
Neringa Neringiukas
Nov 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have mixed feelings about this story. This story was entertaining, engaging and funny... Well, everything you expect and need from romcom. But there was few things, that is my pet peeve, that caused the struggle.
Honesty, I wasn't sure to laugh, which I did, or be irked by Reagan, which happened too. I love quirkiness, but it seemed she had extra of that. Especially if she got embarrassed of her quirky moment, or when Carter is involved.
I think the real reason why her quirkiness bothered me s
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
What a wonderful light read! Perfect pick me up on a rainy afternoon. This is the story of Reagan and Carter. Secret high school crushes who meet again as adults.

Reagan is a curvy girl and I love that she owns who she is and what she looks like. She has also inherited a quirky, no filter gene from her mom and that makes her mouth get her into more trouble than not. But her students love her and her friends and family adore her and she has confidence in spades. Except for when it comes to Carter
Cecilia
Dec 11, 2018 rated it it was ok
DNF @ 30%. I've never cringed this much reading a book before in my life... oh god. I understand this is a romantic "comedy", but nope. I couldn't do it. I understand Reagan had her quirks but the amount of awkward moments was overkill. ...more
Red Cheeks Reads
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 SMOOCHES!

I absolutely love Lila Rose’s romantic comedies, and Fumbled Love was an absolutely fantastic one! This author is well known for her riveting MC romances, but her third romcom is a testament to her ability to effortlessly shift gear in her writing style. Her romcoms are sweet, sexy and humorous romances featuring a curvy girl and swoon-worthy hero. Fumbled Love was as hot as it was hilarious, and I had a hard time putting it down.

School teacher, Reagan, is surprised when her high scho
Joyce Mercês
Dec 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
description

Holy cow, this book was FUN!

I'm a sucker for a BBW story, and when the heroine is incredibly funny, the hero is super alpha, sweet and crazy in love with the h and the secondary characters are just as amazing, boy! It's golden!

I loved how the story progressed, I loved how the romance was there from the beginning, but slowly burning and I loved the end!

I ended this read with a huge smile and a desire to have just a couple more chapters, so I could enjoy those two together a little bit more.

If you
Never Stop Reading or Dreaming
Cute. I liked it. I wonder if there is going to be a story with Dustin and Brooke.
Kodie Mackay
So much love for this crazy.

I dig this kind of humour and I love me a book that can make me cry with laughter to the point my cheeks hurt.

Reagan and Carter just are so fucking perfect for each other!.

Reagan is that super sweet hot mess of a lady with verbal diarrhoea who just manages to always dig herself deeper into a hole. Quirky, loving, funny and so strong she is my favourite type of heroine! Loveable, relatable and so easy to connect with.

Carter is that hot jock from high school who did s
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fumbled Love by Lila Rose

LORDY!

What do I say here, I can’t even with that book, it was a cracker of a story! I loved it, it was perfect. The writing, the characters everything. I honestly think Lila should stick with Rom Coms, she executes it every time. I have been reading her work off and on over the years and I really enjoy and prefer her rom coms.

An English teacher and a football star, what a perfect mix.

Reagan and Carter were so flipping cute, funny, swoon worthy just everything I loved.

Hig
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
OMG when they say comedy they mean it. This book has to be one of my all time favorites. I loved the absolutely hilarious characters. I mean I was laughing my ass off. Not only that but the connection these two characters have and the fight.

Reagan and Carter get thrown together more than they could ever expect. Although one is more than thrilled with this the other is at a loss. One wants the other meanwhile the other thinks there is no way there could be anything more between them than friends
Ros 🌻

It’s Christmas, I have two young kids (my house looks like a bombs hit it) plus I’ve still not finished unpacking from moving house last week - ergo I’m TIRED and needed something ‘light’.

Therefore this piqued my interest. I have to say despite being a tortoise burn and a tad on the cheesy side, this was quite funny.

The utter randomness of the whole book actually made me laugh.

From the naked yoga to the imaginary anal beads - I found it quite amusing.
Laronda
Jun 02, 2022 rated it liked it
Reagan was a hoot. But she was right when she said she got it from her parents. I loved how the families were present to show their crazy and how well they mixed. Carter was so self-aware and he was perfect for Reagan. So glad that she finally caught on and loved her commitment once she caught up with everybody else. Great story.
Karen
Dec 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Almost a four star. I really was discouraged by the poor football references as it ruined that aspect for me. I did like the characters. I could see where humor may of saved this book because both families were funtastic.
Shierly
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book! ♥️♥️♥️
Lizzie
Mar 30, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was really funny!!! I really enjoyed it 😊😊
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Teased by Fire (Teased by Love, #1)
  • Learning Curves
  • Stumbling Into Him (Stumbling Through Life, #1)
  • Cutie Pie (Playing for Keeps #1)
  • Written on His Skin
  • Game Changer
  • Griz
  • Ice Breaker (Playing for Keeps, #2)
  • Heavy Issues (Bowen Boys, #2)
  • Ice Prince (Playing for Keeps #3)
  • Desperately Seeking Roommate
  • Hammer's Fall (Breakers' Bad Boys #1)
  • Chalk Dirty to Me (Madd CrossFit, #3)
  • All of Me
  • The Captain (Chesterboro University #1)
  • End Zone: A Curvy Woman Sports Romance (Oakwood City Players Book 4)
  • Stone Cold Notes (The Seasons Change)
  • Found by You (Found by You, #1)
See top shelves…
Lila Rose is also known as L. Rose.

Lila Rose has moved about Australia a lot of her life. Currently, she lives in country Victoria Australia with her husband and two children.

Lila is addicted to coffee, chocolate and reading.

She also loves to write humorous romance. For all novels that come from her weird brain, check out her website!

Clumsy Love (2 books)
  • Bumbled Love: plus-size sports romance (Clumsy Love #1)