Start by marking “Fumbled Love (a BBW romantic comedy)” as Want to Read:
Fumbled Love (a BBW romantic comedy)

Fumbled Love (a BBW romantic comedy)

The one day English teacher Reagan Wild is late for work—and looks like she dressed herself in the dark—she remembers Carter Anthony, a well-known football star, is coming to the school to deliver a talk to her overexcited students.

While Reagan knows Carter from her high school days, since he was her past crush, she wasn’t ready to see him again. At the time, she hated be
ebook
Published December 4th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Fumbled Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fumbled Love

⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰
Nov 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Nude Yoga Stars

This book is F@#KING hilarious!!

photo minionlaughing_zpsdvodbbci.gif

Reagan is a high school english teacher, loves her job and the kids. She is kind of shy BUT watch out if she gets frazzled or anxious she just blurts random stuff and has absolutely no filter at all, which makes for a great read.

Reagan was a refreshing character, she was smart, independant, sassy, funny as hell and just real.

photo gridiron_zpsyxywhd4d.jpg

Carter is a very popular pro footballer but wants a simpler life so decides he'll retire at the end of the season and move
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
It’s been way too long since I read a book that made me laugh as much as this story did. I love a well written romantic comedy, it’s a welcome break from some of the often angst filled romances I read. This book was so much fun.

Reagan Wild is a high school english teacher and she is passionate about her job. She believes that it’s important to make each lesson fun to engage the students to be enthusiastic about learning. Her classes are filled with great banter and lots of laughing along the way
Raine
Very entertaining!

The writing was pretty great. I really loved Reagan's character. She was funny and droll and her parents were equally hilarious. Carter was a wonderful foil for her. He loved her quirky personality and generous heart. Carter's family was also great.
~Dawn~TUG
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Such a cute story. I’m really glad I read this one. First time reading this author and I really enjoyed this sort of second chance at first love, sports romance! I love me an awkward girl that finds herself in the sights of a hot ass stud type guy. It always makes me smile. The more awkward the better, when this one started there were a few words used by the lead girl that had me wondering if I would connect with her, but a couple of pages in I embraced her and her crazy antics and was immediate ...more
Neringa Neringiukas
Nov 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have mixed feelings about this story. This story was entertaining, engaging and funny... Well, everything you expect and need from romcom. But there was few things, that is my pet peeve, that caused the struggle.
Honesty, I wasn't sure to laugh, which I did, or be irked by Reagan, which happened too. I love quirkiness, but it seemed she had extra of that. Especially if she got embarrassed of her quirky moment, or when Carter is involved.
I think the real reason why her quirkiness bothered me s
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
What a wonderful light read! Perfect pick me up on a rainy afternoon. This is the story of Reagan and Carter. Secret high school crushes who meet again as adults.

Reagan is a curvy girl and I love that she owns who she is and what she looks like. She has also inherited a quirky, no filter gene from her mom and that makes her mouth get her into more trouble than not. But her students love her and her friends and family adore her and she has confidence in spades. Except for when it comes to Carter
Kodie Mackay
So much love for this crazy.

I dig this kind of humour and I love me a book that can make me cry with laughter to the point my cheeks hurt.

Reagan and Carter just are so fucking perfect for each other!.

Reagan is that super sweet hot mess of a lady with verbal diarrhoea who just manages to always dig herself deeper into a hole. Quirky, loving, funny and so strong she is my favourite type of heroine! Loveable, relatable and so easy to connect with.

Carter is that hot jock from high school who did s
Ivy Deluca
Dec 09, 2018 rated it it was ok
Sigh. I saw the blurb for this and I couldn't resist. I really wanted it to work for me, and it just...it was ok. It has several elements I enjoy, several I despise and overall, very implausible.

First of all - Reagan and Carter? Was I the only person who had a momentary flashes of....
description

No? Just me then.

Now, I like a BBW heroine (although at a size 14, Reagan's more average in size IMO) and I liked how all in Carter is with Reagan. I liked her friendship with Brooke and there are genuinely funny m
Ang -PNR Book Lover Reviews
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fumbled Love by Lila Rose

LORDY!

What do I say here, I can’t even with that book, it was a cracker of a story! I loved it, it was perfect. The writing, the characters everything. I honestly think Lila should stick with Rom Coms, she executes it every time. I have been reading her work off and on over the years and I really enjoy and prefer her rom coms.

An English teacher and a football star, what a perfect mix.

Reagan and Carter were so flipping cute, funny, swoon worthy just everything I loved.

Hig
Joyce Mercês
Dec 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
description

Holy cow, this book was FUN!

I'm a sucker for a BBW story, and when the heroine is incredibly funny, the hero is super alpha, sweet and crazy in love with the h and the secondary characters are just as amazing, boy! It's golden!

I loved how the story progressed, I loved how the romance was there from the beginning, but slowly burning and I loved the end!

I ended this read with a huge smile and a desire to have just a couple more chapters, so I could enjoy those two together a little bit more.

If you
Michelle Brace (Wicked Babes Blog Reviews)
OMG when they say comedy they mean it. This book has to be one of my all time favorites. I loved the absolutely hilarious characters. I mean I was laughing my ass off. Not only that but the connection these two characters have and the fight.

Reagan and Carter get thrown together more than they could ever expect. Although one is more than thrilled with this the other is at a loss. One wants the other meanwhile the other thinks there is no way there could be anything more between them than friends
Karen
Dec 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Almost a four star. I really was discouraged by the poor football references as it ruined that aspect for me. I did like the characters. I could see where humor may of saved this book because both families were funtastic.
Shierly
Dec 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book! ♥♥♥ ...more
Rebecca
Dec 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fumbled Love is an adorable and humorous romantic comedy with a hero and heroine who are a perfect match because despite how Carter Anthony acted when he and Reagan Wild went to high school together, he’s always seen her for the witty, intelligent, and amazing person that she is and now he has the chance to get the woman he’s always wanted despite his jerkish behavior all those years ago.

Readers will absolutely love and relate to Reagan Wild; she’s such a spirited and fun loving woman and even
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Dec 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, alpha-male
4.5 Stars

Lila Rose (in my opinion) can write anything. I freaking love her MC series, but her romantic comedy books are freaking hilarious. This book was no different. Everything about this book I loved. Only one thing was missing for me and that is the drama (which you know I love) Everything else was freaking amazing.

Carter was the popular guy in high school and Reagan was the total opposite of him. She was not popular, she was a bit on the big side and she was a nerd. So hence not in his grou
FMR Book Grind
Dec 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Review by: Flavia

LianaReads blog
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, love-it
New to me author and what a way to start reading her work.
Laugh out loud love story with great heroine and hot hero.

Reagan is a high school teacher and she loves her job and the children and is one of those teachers that would do anything to make her students interact more and be more active at her classes and that's how they will have someone from outside to teach them or answer their questions about a profession or life struggles.

Carter is a NFL football player that will retire soon and gets b
2OCC Reviews
Nov 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jessica, gemma, marie
Jessica’s Review
This book is one of the funniest books I’ve read this year. Some of the things that came out of Reagan was so funny that I was scared to drink anything while reading it. Add in how sweet Carter was, these were an amazing match. This was a very slow burn but it really worked well for me. The story worked perfectly with the pace of the romance. Both Reagan and Carters family’s were great. They were a great addition to the story. There wasn’t a ton of drama so it’s a perfect rom-com
Red Cheeks Reads
5 SMOOCHES!

I absolutely love Lila Rose’s romantic comedies, and Fumbled Love was an absolutely fantastic one! This author is well known for her riveting MC romances, but her third romcom is a testament to her ability to effortlessly shift gear in her writing style. Her romcoms are sweet, sexy and humorous romances featuring a curvy girl and swoon-worthy hero. Fumbled Love was as hot as it was hilarious, and I had a hard time putting it down.

School teacher, Reagan, is surprised when her high scho
G (heartbooked)
Dec 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5

This is one of the best sports rom-com ever written. Couldn’t stop laughing the whole time reading about Carter and Reagan. No overly dramatic drama stuff but genuine fun and absolute no filter conversations.

Carter is your changed dude from his high school stupidity. Reagan is your joyful no bs teacher who gives you real! With the way she felt about Carter in the past, it took her a while to catch up with what’s happening.

But this is a must read because Carter and Reagan gives you the sweete
Shyann
Dec 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: adult, romance, sports
This was a cute Rom Com featuring Carter and Reagan who grew up in the same town and secretly crushed on each other in high school but popularity and expectations kept them apart back then. The book starts out when Carter, who is now an NFL player about to retire, comes back to town and is looking to settle down. They cross paths again at the school where Reagan teaches.
Now that they’re adults and don’t care about what society thinks they can explore their a relationship. As the old sparks betw
Kylee
Dec 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fumbled Love was a romantic comedy that had me laughing from the very start right to the very end. Reagan and Carter’s story is a slow burn that will hold you captive as they work their way past all the crazy outbursts, doubts and the second guessing. It is a story of a chance meeting with your high school crush and finally realizing you might be able to right the wrongs from your past. If you want a romance that will tickle your fancy, pull at your heartstrings and leave you with a huge smile o ...more
Tanja Kezmic
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: omgreads
I'm starting this review with saying if you want to laugh this is the book for you.

The things Reagan had coming out of her mouth was hilarious. I loved her quirky and funny personality. Carter won me over from their first incounter that happened. I loved his way of showing her that he's not the guy she remembers from high school. Their path to HEA was one of the funniest I've read lately. Beside the funny banter between main MC's, the side characters also helped this story to be so amazing.

Deb B
Dec 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this and could not put it down. Of course there are always some things that don't quite work in any story and admittedly there were a few in this one … but, this book is exactly what it is meant to be - a super funny cute romantic comedy - no great deal of angst and no cheating - it is a simple second chance romance. I loved the characters and the writing style and I laughed so so much. and I really hope it is followed with a story about Brooke & Dustin.
Marta Bo
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Did You hear about Fumbled Love by author Lila Rose ??? No..? Then better fix Your mistake immediately... This author, this book will make Your day better for sure.

I love to read rom-com because this kind of books are freee of too much drama in the background... There could be hot guys and sweet sassy ladies, right ? For me there's nothing better than good romance with lots of funny moments after busy and sometimes rough day.

Lila Rose done good job with Fumbled Love, I was deep in this story sin
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
***This and other reviews can be found at www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com ***

*ARC*

OMG Fumbled Love had my laughing out loud more than once and was a book that I just couldn’t put down! Now I am a bit behind on some of Lila Rose’s books so I am not 100% sure if a character in this book is linked to books in her other series but if not then they sure should be!

I love a romance where a character wanted another years before but in this case, Carter was to put it simply a dumbass who allowed other
Sunny Shelly Reads
This was the first book I’ve read by Lila Rose, so I wasn’t sure what to expect. What I read was an amazingly hysterical story about a fumbling, awkward school teacher who doesn’t know what to do with herself when she comes face to face with her former high school crush and doesn’t know how to handle the fact that he may like her too.

I loved how real Reagan is. She’s spunky, has zero filter and is a hot mess. Who can’t relate to that?!?! When Carter, her high school crush and current NFL Star, s
Sharon Moritz-rosenthal
Dec 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a review copy of the book before release for an honest review.
This book was absolutely wonderful. Probably the best book I have read this year and I read a lot of romance books that I love. It is a new author for me and I she totally has a new fan.

If you are looking for a fun, sweet and romantic story then this is it. It will make you laugh and swoon and I absolutely loved every second of the story.

This story starts in an school where Reagan Wild is a teacher. Her high school crush wh
Christine C
Dec 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is hilarious! Reagan, her family, Carter’s family, all had me literally laughing out loud from beginning to end. Reagan is a high school English teacher and Carter is a local boy turned NFL star who is retiring and moving back to their town. He is at the school for a visit and is instantly attracted to Reagan’s wit and humor. Reagan won’t herself believe he would be interested in someone like her, so keeps pushing the friends idea. Their entire relationship (before they are even in a ‘ ...more
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Dec 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
THIS HAS TO BE THE SWEETEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ!
This is a comedy and second chance romance, even if that sweet awkward girl didn't know it yet. Reagan meets Carter again when he helps her out with a wedgie...yep i said wedgie. Their chemistry is off the hook, but Carter doesn't want to spook Reagan. So, what does he do? Go slow!

Going slow may have proven to be a lot harder than he imagine. There is so much awesome comedy in this, I couldn't stop laughing. I loved the banters, the back and fo
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Lila Rose has moved about Australia a lot of her life. Currently, she lives in country Victoria Australia with her husband and two children.

Lila is addicted to coffee, chocolate and reading.

She also loves to write humorous romance. For all novels that come from her weird brain, check out her website!