Start by marking “In the Dreaming (Circle of Three, #5)” as Want to Read:
In the Dreaming (Circle of Three, #5)

In the Dreaming (Circle of Three #5)

3.8  ·  Rating details ·  555 Ratings  ·  15 Reviews
On the eve of fair midsummer,
Longest day and shortest night,
Faerie magic, fill these woods,
With joyous song and laughter bright.
Midsummer's eve finds Kate, Annie, and Cooper celebrating the most joyous sabbat with nature -- and a few not unwelcome strangers. On a night when identities and emotions become tangled and confused under the strange solstice sky, one will be l
Published May 1st 2001 by Avon Books

To ask other readers questions about In the Dreaming, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In the Dreaming

Aarøn VE
Mar 24, 2017 rated it really liked it
So far, this is the best book of the series. Wonderful world building and such colors and pictures painted within every page.
Sarah Crawford
Jan 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
In this book Cooper, Annie and Kate are going to a Midsummer's Eve celebration in a woods with other people who are studying Wicca. People from a variety of covens are due to be there, and all three are looking forward to the event.

It will not be totally fun and games for the three, however. One of them must come to terms with the meaning of death and a dark secret of her own that she has never told anyone, including the other girls.

One girl will meet the Faerie Queen and have to make a decisio
Sonia
May 10, 2011 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Ed ecco che al quinto volume la scrittrice si è esercitata nell'arrampicata libera sugli specchi.
Non sa più dove andare a parare, e invece di trovare il modo di incuriosire i lettori con spiegazioni del passato delle ragazze e della loro famiglia, o che so io, ingaggiarle in una lotta tra bene e male che solo loro 3 potranno affrontare grazie ai loro poteri...
si perde in un sogno, anzi in 3 sogni che lasciano il tempo che trovano.

Ma per piacere!
Alexia Moon
I've read this book about 7 years ago but, for some odd reason, I didn't review it. I remember it a bit but I plan on re-reading the entire series as soon as I have some free time, so I'll come back to this later. But I remember I enjoyed this entire series a lot and it's very soft, light and enjoyable reading. :)
Gina -   Behind the Pages
Aug 26, 2011 rated it it was amazing
Ok, to be honest I've never read any books of this series other than this one. Probably because I love this book ever since I read it in primary school and want it to stay that way without reading any of the others in the series.

Despite this, it's a book where you can pick up on the story and the characters from just reading this one, which is good.
Jane Love
Nov 30, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Cooper, Kate and Annie go to a Midsummer Ritual and each one of them has a different experience. Cooper's is not so good and decides to leave Wicca and the coven, Kate's is about finding true love but who will she choose Tyler or Scott, Annie's is the most upsetting. Another excellent read cannot wait to start the next book.
Ariel
I love how the story split in the three directions to focus on Kate, Annie and Cooper separately.

I can't remember how many of these books I've read and how far I've been but I really like wandering down memory lane with these books and remembering how long ago it's been since I've read these.
Geri
Sep 11, 2009 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2009
A little slow moving in parts. I enjoyed Annie's adventure in the woods best. Kate's adventure was a bit corny. Cooper's adventure didn't make much sense to me at all. (The first 4 books were better)
Jan 02, 2009 rated it it was amazing
One of my favorite books! This book follows the girls through the Midsummer's Eve celebration. Each girl gets her own fantasy-like adventure here including wars between Wood Kings, Fairy Queens, and flute playing nymphs. Incredibly fun.
DaNela
Jul 24, 2008 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-fave-ya-reads
*BIO*
Indah Threez Lestari
512th - 2011
Tim McNeil
Mar 03, 2010 rated it liked it
I have to say this book bored me, which is unusual I loved the others
Drianne
Nov 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sf, ya
Dude, okay, so if you were in a world where magic was real and it followed the narratives of neo-paganism, wouldn't you, like, read up on it so that you wouldn't be ignorant of things? I would...
Melissa
Jun 12, 2013 rated it liked it
good
David Robertson
Oct 23, 2013
Mar 05, 2011
  • Bell, Book, and Murder: The Bast Mysteries
  • Witches' Night Out
  • Eclipse (Sweep, #12)
  • Never Burn a Witch (A Rowan Gant Investigation #2)
  • Nothing Else Matters (Sam Casey Mystery, #2)
  • The Witches of Willowmere (Willowmere Chronicles, #1)
  • Pisces Rising (Elizabeth Chase, #4)
  • Jack in the Green
  • Pagan Spirituality: A Guide to Personal Transformation
This is a pseudonym of Michael Thomas Ford.

Isobel Bird has been involved in the world of paganism and witchcraft for many years. She lives and dances beneath the moon somewhere in New England.
More about Isobel Bird...

Circle of Three (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • So Mote it Be (Circle of Three, #1)
  • Merry Meet (Circle of Three, #2)
  • Second Sight (Circle of Three, #3)
  • What the Cards Said (Circle of Three, #4)
  • Ring of Light (Circle of Three, #6)
  • Blue Moon (Circle of Three,# 7)
  • The Five Paths (Circle of Three, #8)
  • Through the Veil (Circle of Three, #9)
  • Making the Saint (Circle of Three, #10)
  • The House of Winter (Circle of Three, #11)