Start by marking “A Christmas Wish (Sapphire Bay, #3)” as Want to Read:
A Christmas Wish (Sapphire Bay, #3)

A Christmas Wish

(Sapphire Bay #3)

Can a little girl's Christmas wish come true?

After a tragic accident, Megan Stevenson is determined to give Nora, her five-year-old niece, a loving and stable home. With her fantasy cake business thriving and her niece’s nightmares finally over, her life is more stable than it has ever been--until a stranger knocks on her door.

FBI Special Agent William Parker knows what it
Published January 13th 2019 by Rogan Press

To ask other readers questions about A Christmas Wish, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Christmas Wish

Start your review of A Christmas Wish (Sapphire Bay, #3)
Coco.V
Nov 17, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon today (11/17/2019)! ...more
Maysa El
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was ok
Fairytale tame and inexplicable love

I can understand the focus on romance rather than raunchiness, and the danger and excitement of an FBI agent and terrorist threats to add some drama and artificial intimacy but this was so much wasted effort.

The main characters just never really talk to one another. There's more conversation and connection with the kid than each other.
I can't see how they fell for one another at all. It literally could have been any other generic man and woman and by virtue
Amy
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was ok
Martha B.
Nov 25, 2019 rated it liked it
A squeaky clean read that is too long.

The story of A Christmas Wish by Leeanna Morgan began very well with an interesting plot and engaging characters. By the midway point it was still interesting, but the pace and plot had slowed. The present danger had fizzled and the angst between the lead characters became tedious. Sadly, the “in love” chemistry between William and Megan never really developed to a believable level. In fact, the strongest and most interesting character was six year old
Cherye Elliott
Nov 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Hmmm

I like the people of Sapphire Bay. But Megan just rubbed me the wrong way. She has no spark. No energy. No happiness. The world centers around her.
Another thing :
Does Megan not have a hobby or ?? How many cakes can she make? My guess is 50? The following statement is so unbelievable. "After living under the same roof together, Megan knew that look. If they weren’t careful, Nora would be bouncing off the walls with a sugar rush—" . Hello Megan. Cookies, cakes and frosting is mostly sugar. I
Marie
Dec 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet treats for everyone.

William, Megan and Nora are characters you cannot help but fall in love with, they have heartbreaking pasts which makes moving forward a terrifying prospect. You hope and pray with each page you turn that they fight their demons to secure a future together...but it is a very bumpy and dangerous road and you will need plenty of tissues as there will be lots of tears - sad tears, frustrated tears, heartbroken tears, poignant tears and happy tears, you may finish this
Karen Szabo
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome Christmas Story

William, an FBI agent, and Megan, guardian for her niece Nora, have both experienced tragedy in their lives. This makes them question any feelings of love. Warm characters and world that invokes the Christmas spirit. The thing I loved about this book, is the story did not end when the terrorist threat was contained. I know you will enjoy reading this book.
Angie
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Taking That Risk Again
This story seemed to carry a theme along the lines of “Once bitten, twice shy”, as both lead (adult) characters had a failed relationship in their past, which seemed to limit the risk they were willing to take to fall in love again. It had me guessing a little as to how it would end, but it’s still a classic sweet Leanna Morgan story, and I am a fan of all her books!
Kathy
Dec 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Really nice story

I enjoyed Megan and William's story. They were thrust together in extreme circumstances so it took a while to believe the attraction they felt could be lasting. Sapphire Bay is a lovely town and added good background. Nora, Megan's 5 year old niece, added some fun and heartache to the story. I did think the ending was too abrupt, but overall a sweet story worth reading.
lesley hernandez
Dec 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow Meagan really is something she is epic raising her niece Nora then she discovered she has a brother Caleb through William. It's more focused on will William and Meagan be together and you want to know so badly. Nora really likes and loves William and secretly those two are trying to decide to go for it or not but what I love most was the ending it really surprised me and it made me go awww so many times. I had many questions but as the ending came I got them answered
Dorothey Thompson
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Christmas Wish

This was a wonderful story. I enjoyed it so much. It’s all about Megan and her niece, Nora. They lived In Milwaukee. Megan was approached by the FBI agent, William. This is a mystery,exciting story, with a excited 6 year old Nora. It involves terrorists threatening to kill Megan, because she is the sister of Caleb. He is designing a program that the terrorists want. Much to tell in this story. You will not want to put it down. Enjoy.
christine
Nov 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Falling in love

I so enjoyed this book . The character's and their lives are people you'd want to meet and build friendships with . For two people past and current situations hold their selves back from a future together only realizing the past is the past ... check out this wonderful book yourself to find out what twist and turns lie ahead .
Ellen White
Nov 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
A sweet story, showing how love and family are most important. Raising her. Niece and making her feel safe and loved, Until they need protection from terrorists and meeting an FBI agent. While protecting them he is also shown what a family would be like. Does he want his old life back and just walk away .
Bette Stanek
Dec 03, 2019 rated it liked it
My 2019 Christmas story binge reading has begun. A Christmas Wish is my first Christmas read of the season. It was a good one. It’s sweet, quick, and heartwarming. There is nothing unexpected here. A Christmas Wish held my interest, but it wasn’t one I absolutely couldn’t put down. It is exactly what it was intended to be…a sweet Christmas story.

Suzy Kelly
Dec 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Delightful

One of the best Christmas stories i have read. A single mom with an active little girl thrown into circumstances beyond their control. They make new friends through their journey and learn valuable lessons along the way.
Judy Nelson
Dec 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good read!!!

This was such a 'sweet' story. Nora was cutie and Megan and William a perfect match. I really enjoyed, though it made me 'oversnack' with all the goodies being produced.
Catherine Geist
Nov 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great Christmas story

This was a great story & well written.The characters were great. They had you living the story along with them. It is loving & a tearjerker & a little suspence. Highly recommend it.
Margaret Appel
Nov 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Daddy for Christmas

This is a sweet Christmas story and a very enjoyable read. I needed a box of tissues handy for the ending it was so good. Recommended for those who love holiday tales with an HEA.
Barbara
Nov 26, 2019 rated it really liked it
Enjoyable!

A nice story with a HEA. A little suspense, wounded hearts learning to love again, and a nice little town. Spoiler alert- how did Caleb know how to reach the terrorists and why would he agree to meet them where he did rather than an open public place.
Rhonda Sappington
Jul 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wonderful Christmas story!

I have enjoyed getting to know the characters in Leeanna Morgan's books. The characters are believable, intelligent, and sweet. A great set of stories to keep one company in downtime.
Caalbr
Dec 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This book is was really great.
Stacy
Nov 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Sweet

Super sweet story! Another great small town to the rescue. Sometimes your life get turned upside down so you can find what you really need and want.
Mary Baker
I liked this book although I didn't like the frightening situation Megan and her niece were in. I liked William and his interactions with Nora, and his loyalty to Megan and Nora.
Sondra
Dec 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Clean romance

It was written well, a little unbelievable and has some religion in it (which isn't my cup of tea) but I did enjoy the story. HEA, no cliffhanger, a full novel.
Betty
Wishes

A great story about danger,protection, nd wishe. The characters are well written nd the plot keeps you reading. Looking forward another of M. Morgn's books.
Becky Hanne
Nov 30, 2019 rated it really liked it
Finally..... happily ever after

This was an interesting scenario for a story. I liked the characters, especially Nora. It was a good Christmas love story.
Florja20 with YA
cool
Michelle
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Pretty much a Hallmark movie in the form of a book. It's a light, quick read and super cute. I really enjoyed it.
Linda Rae Williams
Oct 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Another good one

I like this whole series, and this was not a disappointment. Good characters, good location. A surprise or two along the way
Sandy
Dec 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Great story

Love a good Christmas story. This one takes your emotions on a roller coaster ride, but even the downs are good.

• A Small Town Christmas (Four Irish Brothers Winery, #1)
  • Luke's Gift (The Harlow Brothers #2)
  • His Christmas Wish (Mountain Rescue Romance, #1)
  • A Hummingbird Christmas (Glacier Creek, #1)
  • The Christmas Princess (Wedding, #4)
  • Her Christmas Cowboy (Copper Mountain Christmas #5; The Scott Brothers of Montana #5)
  • The Christmas Challenge (The Wilder Brothers #3)
  • Doctor for Christmas (Marietta Medical, #3)
  • A Mistletoe Kiss
  • Their Christmas Miracle (Charity, Montana #2)
  • Montana Mistletoe (The Wildes of Birch Bay, #4.5)
  • Christmas in Silver Bell Falls (Silver Bell Falls, #1)
  • Christmas Lights and Cowboy Nights (Marshall Ranch, #3)
  • Falling for the Firefighter (The Summer Sisters, #5)
  • Mistletoe Kisses (Northstar Holidays, #1)
  • Someone to Watch Over Me (The Thorntons, #5)
  • Cowboys Don't Stay (Code of the West #3; Tanner Brothers #3)
  • Oklahoma Christmas Blues (The McIntyre Men, #1)
Leeanna Morgan is a USA Today bestselling author. She lives in New Zealand surrounded by green hills on one side and the ocean on the other. She enjoys going for long walks, especially if she can convince her husband and two children to go with her!

Leeanna writes contemporary romances set in Montana. Her books contain all of the things that are important to her; good friends, family, a strong

Sapphire Bay (6 books)
  • Falling For You (Sapphire Bay, #1)
  • Once In A Lifetime (Sapphire Bay #2)
  • Before Today (Sapphire Bay #4)
  • The Sweetest Thing (Sapphire Bay #5)
  • Sweet Surrender (Sapphire Bay #6)