Start by marking “Inked in Blood” as Want to Read:
Inked in Blood

Inked in Blood

Jeff Holloway is a twenty-five-year-old skater with a killer smile and lots of free time on his hands. He’s also a vampire who prowls the dark corners of San Francisco looking for entertainment and his next meal. Lately, he’s been spending lots of time watching a tattoo parlor in the Mission District, where someone tall, artistic, and handsome has caught his eye.

Santiago
Published October 19th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Inked in Blood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Inked in Blood

Start your review of Inked in Blood
Alisa
DNF @26%

The writing style was clunky and awkward.
Kazza
Apr 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Adding late review.

This was an enjoyable read. I was pleasantly surprised with how much I enjoyed little things in the writing – the take on vampires, the thoughts both men had, the lack of drama that could have easily been used to drive a plot point, kudos to the writers for that. There is one sex scene and it’s hot and apt for a vampire story. Enjoyable reading with a little bit of extra bite.

photo Potential-OTDU-Banner-9-Smaller2_zpsf0878d67.png
Angelica  Lynn Camp
Jul 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Bloody awesome

It's no where near 'Twilight' (thank God). This book is very entertaining and kept me interested from cover to cover. It has a great plot, the wording is very articulate, and it's a beautiful love story. Highly recommend to lovers of vampire, tattoo, and the lgbt+/ saga community.
Claudia Lezár
3,5*
PLEASE READ FIRST MY RATING SYSTEM!!!

To my ratings (thanks to amazon I had to change it again and 'upgrade' it a little bit.):

5* - very very good and rare (it would be a Blow-
Away-book like 'Liberty' from Seth Kann ing,
'Save that he kids' series from EM Leya or
'Jesse's Smile' from Angelique Jurd), it's like
an A+

4* - very good and will be often reread and is a
WOW-book with interesting plot and surprises
(like most of Andrew Grey books) it's like an A

3,5* - a really good book, which
Heather
Who doesn't love a good vampire tale every Halloween? Inked in Blood is a wonderfully entertaining short read from the collaborated minds of Brigham Vaughn and K Evan Coles. Their previous works together have all been amazing pieces of storytelling and although Inked is drastically shorter in quantity it is not lacking in quality. As I said, their work together is great but so far has all been contemporary but with Inked in Blood, its pretty obvious that they have plenty of talent in the ...more
Maura
Dec 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
INKED IN BLOOD is a novella that can be easily read during your lunch hour at work (if you are able to fan yourself a little after reading it).

This is a very different "vampire" read than I am used to. It's straight to the point, has a very clear beginning, middle, and end, doesn't get involved with vampire history, hierarchy, or politics. I was totally invested in the two main characters and would like to get to know more about a "secondary character" and will see if she has a book written
Nessa
Dec 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a very interesting and well written story focusing on Jeff (vampire), and Santiago who Jeff is highly attracted to, however, Santiago doesn't have long to live. I enjoyed this and found it quite intriguing. They were not mates, but they were two people who truly loved each other. It definitely gave me the warm fuzzies. =)
Denise GremoryKohta
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you are looking for a Halloween read that is sweet with a soft dark bite, then this is perfect for you. One of the main reasons I read paranormal books is to see the many different takes on a common theme and this one delivers in spades for me. What’s even better that it was long enough that I felt completed in the read. Best of all, it has a happy ending.
Charlotte
Jan 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Hot

This novella of Brigham Vaughn is the first of her I have read. Loved the vampire, tattoo theme. The scene in the alley was hot as hell. Will read more of her novella s and/ or books.
Dixiecowgirl
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it

Charming and unique vampire and human story. I really found this story engaging with awesome world-building. I like both of the characters and found i connected and cared about them both.

Highly recommend this story and wish there was a sequel.
Extinction
Jun 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: vampire
Short, fast and to the point. Exactly what I was in the mood for. The story itself was nice, very much enjoyed the character interactions and vampire ideas here.
It was good...not extraordinary or original or anything of the sort though.
Marta
Dec 04, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a pleasant read.
Shon Chewning
Jan 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Vaughn

First book written by Vaughn that I've read. This book was incredible and interesting. The characters where amazing and sexy. The storyline was great. Thanks
Milyd
Aug 20, 2019 rated it it was ok
The problem with short stories is that they don't always give you the opportunity to get to know the characters. Plus, most of the time it's a case of insta-love, which I can't stand.
Emilee
Dec 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great Story

This was a great read! I loved the attraction between Santiago and Jeff and the build up of what would happen. I would love to read more about these two.
Lachi
Aug 22, 2019
Tina A.
Nov 11, 2019
Monica Clarke
May 28, 2019
Elaine
rated it did not like it
Apr 20, 2019
Andrew Marks
Aug 17, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Matchmaker: Omega Dating Agency Prequel
  • Our Secret Wedding (Sky High Scaffolders, #1)
  • Mate Wanted for Christmas
  • Gentle Hand (Perfect Hands #2)
  • For the Love of Scott (A Ten Rigs Texas Tale, #1)
  • Finding Finn (Wolf's Mate, #1)
  • Million Dollar Daddy
  • Entangled
  • Learning to Feel
  • Walk Tall (Assassin's Claws, #1)
  • Omega's Fate (Mated to the Alpha, #1)
  • His Biggest Secret (Portville Omegaverse, #1)
  • Tonight
  • Escaping in Oz (Accepting Love #1)
  • The Biker Next Door Part 1 (Gay Rebel #1)
  • The Baby Pact (The Baby Pact Trilogy #1)
  • Enemies with Benefits (Enemies with Benefits, #0.5)
  • First Class Package
K. Evan Coles is a mother and tech pirate by day and a writer by night. She is a dreamer who, with a little hard work and a lot of good coffee, coaxes words out of her head and onto paper.

K. lives in the northeast United States, where she complains bitterly about the winters, but truly loves the region and its diverse, tenacious and deceptively compassionate people. You’ll usually find K. nerding