Start by marking “Moonlight” as Want to Read:
Moonlight

Moonlight

Ryen Justice lives a quiet existence in Sequim, Washington, running a successful horse farm with his twin brother and sister-in-law. Still, something nameless in him yearns for more.

An old barn on the farm becomes Ryen’s haven where he spends evenings watching the moon and stars. With Halloween approaching, he volunteers to decorate the barn for a party, knowing the job
Published October 19th 2018 by Wicked Fingers Press

To ask other readers questions about Moonlight, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Moonlight

Start your review of Moonlight
⚣Michaelle⚣
Apr 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Lovely, lyrical and a bit different.
Gabi
Oct 23, 2018 rated it liked it
I liked the eerie feel and the air of mystery that surrounded the story.
I also liked the growing romance between the MC's. The story had an almost calming, lulling effect on me, which could've been because of the setting or Kamer, the other MC, who had a bit of a seductive personality, or more like a natural charm. :) And I felt sad for Ryen, how he seemed to suffer from loneliness. I didn't really get an answer however, as to why he didn't leave the farm before if he longed for more.
And it was
Claudia Lezár
Nov 02, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
PLEASE READ FIRST MY RATING SYSTEM!!!

To my ratings (thanks to amazon I had to change it again and 'upgrade' it a little bit.):

5* - very very good and rare (it would be a Blow-
Away-book like 'Liberty' from Seth Kann ing,
'Save that he kids' series from EM Leya or
'Jesse's Smile' from Angelique Jurd), it's like
an A+

4* - very good and will be often reread and is a
WOW-book with interesting plot and surprises
(like most of Andrew Grey books) it's like an A

3,5* - a really good book, which will
Heather
Moonlight is the first solo work by K Evan Coles I've read and it certainly left me hungry for more. As a bit of an introvert myself, I definitely understood Ryen's need for alone time but I also appreciated how his twin and sister-in-law, though hating to see him alone, understood his need for the peace and quiet even if a bit reluctantly. Pushy family members really tend to grate on me so this element was a definite plus for me. As for the connection between Ryen and Kamer, well let me just ...more
Furio
Kudos to the author's effort to find something new to say in the very well trodden path of supernatural gay romance.
She also works hard at creating a strange, mysteriously creepy but at the same time lulling atmosphere with the isolated barn clearly at the centre of the story. She is not entirely successful, be it for lack of experience or lack of pages.
The supernatural lover is also a somewhat pale figure, the need to keep him mysterious clearly interfering with characterization.

All in all this
Patdbooks
Nov 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
lovely but sad story. the attraction between Kamer and Reyn is strong. it is obvious from the start that for the two of them to stay together great sacrifices have to be made. Reyn sacrificing his relationship with his twin was the sad part but the happiness he finds in Kamer is lovely and passionate.
Patrice Leonard
What a wonderful, heartfelt short read. Even though this was a short story, the world building was fantastic and the characters were absolutely perfect. It didn't feel like a short story, which I love. If felt like a fully developed full-length novel because everything was so well thought out. I absolutely loved this one!
Fallon
Jan 29, 2019 rated it liked it
This was a short and easy read.
Linda
Jul 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
i liked it. A novella about things that go bump in the night. A fantasy about what you may find in the moonlight.
Denise GremoryKohta
Oct 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
A perfect read for Halloween. I love how the author used an old myth and creatively wove it into a sweet romance while still giving us the chills we crave.
Shirley (Secret Squirrel)
This was alright. Nothing much too it.
William
Aug 19, 2019
Lisa Pickren
rated it did not like it
Sep 01, 2019
Nbrookstaylor
Jun 01, 2019

• You for Christmas
  • The Proof Is the Way It Hurts
  • For the Love of Scott (A Ten Rigs Texas Tale, #1)
  • The Frat Brat
  • Omega on Stage (Bayside Omegas #1)
  • Hyden's Law
  • The Rearing (Werecat #1)
  • The Marquess of Gorsewall Manor (After the Swan's Nest #1)
  • The Christmas Curse
  • You Melted Me
  • Handy Men Do It Better (Handyman, #0.5)
  • Million Dollar Daddy
  • When I Say When
  • I Like 'Em Pretty (N'awlins Exotica #1)
  • Back from the Edge
  • Fake It 'Til You Make It
  • Our Secret Wedding (Sky High Scaffolders, #1)
  • How Not To Wait (Lovestrong #.5)
K. Evan Coles is a mother and tech pirate by day and a writer by night. She is a dreamer who, with a little hard work and a lot of good coffee, coaxes words out of her head and onto paper.

K. lives in the northeast United States, where she complains bitterly about the winters, but truly loves the region and its diverse, tenacious and deceptively compassionate people. You’ll usually find K. nerding