Start by marking “Allure (Spiral of Bliss, #2)” as Want to Read:
Allure (Spiral of Bliss, #2)

Allure

(Spiral of Bliss #2)

After lies and betrayal almost destroyed us, Dean and I fought our way back to each other. But now another battle threatens our fragile reconciliation.

Though Dean's protectiveness of me is more powerful than ever, he can't escape his seething jealousy over what I did with another man. And I can't forget his lie, especially when a West family crisis forces us back to his ho
Kindle Edition
Published by Snow Queen Publishing (first published May 14th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Allure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Allure

Baba
5 alluring stars.*****Review completed May 5, 2013

photo tumblr_mk96uoBYoq1qffcrao2_500_zpseee9fa38.gif

photo Bildschirmfoto2013-04-29um215341_zpsa952d11f.png

Allure picks right up where Arouse left off. Liv and Dean are attending a Christmas party, and they are engaged in some heavy and delicious make-out session in the coat closet. Hawt! *fans self*

"If I may be so bold, Olivia…" Florence leans closer and lowers her voice to a conspiratorial whisper. "Your husband is quite dashing, but his adventurous spirit is… well, it makes him just irresistible."
"I…I beg your pardon?"
"My dear, I'm seventy-three
Candace
Picking up where 'Arouse' left off, Dean and Olivia are trying to work through their problems. With a baby on the way, the couple seems to have a renewed appreciation for their relationship. It is strange that a pregnancy scare was the beginning of their temporary downfall months earlier, and a pregnancy also brings them back together.

For the most part, Dean and Olivia are happy and contented in their marriage. This time around, it is the other people in their lives that are causing trouble for
Aestas Book Blog
Apr 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites

I LOVE LOVE LOVED THIS BOOK!! (Spoiler-free review.)

I can’t stop thinking about it!!! Just BEAUTIFUL!!

Dean and Liv are officially one of my all-time favorite book couples. Their passion, love, heartache and healing hit me right in the heart.

Allure is the sequel to Arouse and follows the same couple, Dean and Liv, in a direct continuation of where the first book left off. If you are new to this series, Arouse should absolutely be read first. Arouse was one of those special books that connected
Alexis *Reality Bites*
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ BOOK #1 DO NOT READ.
SPOILER FREE REVIEW -mature content reader discretion is advised.
5 STARS out of 5
Genre: Adult Romance Erotica FULL REVIEW POSTED 5/13/13

HIGHLY EROTIC. HIGHLY EMOTIONAL. TRUE TO LIFE CHARACTERS.

"You’re the first woman who’s ever made me afraid.” I stared at him.
“Afraid?”
“Afraid of how good this is. Afraid it won’t last.” He pushed a lock of hair off my forehead.
“Scared to death of losing you.”
“Oh.” I was speechless. I swallowed hard.
“You’re… you don’
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo LaneSpiralofBlisss2TitlebySueBee_zps31a5715e.jpg
 photo touching2bysb_zpsea97b35f.gif
 photo departbysb_zps95af3ac9.gif
 photo windowpanebysb_zps791a49ad.gif
★★★★★! Allure, book 2 of 3. Professor Dean West & Liv’s lives are rocked by joy & sorrow; growth & reflection; trials & tribulations!

“We want the unending spirals of bliss we can create only with each other. We want to shut the rest of the world out while locking ourselves in together.”

Books in the Spiral of Bliss Trilogy should be read in order:
Book 1: Arouse
Book 2: Allure
Book 3: Awaken

In Arouse (book 1) we followed Olivia West’s and her husband Professor Dean West as
Debra

"You and me, beauty."

"You and me, professor."

5 SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL STARS.

Arouse is the sequel to Allure and the beautifully written continuation of Dean and Liv's story. The story of a married couple that is dealt with a lot of drama and painful moments but at the same it's the story of two people who are simply made for each other.

"He is imprinted in my bones, my soul. He has marked me in ways more permanent than time."

Because their love has proven to be strong and unyeilding. No matter w
Hulya Kara Yuksel
My God, this series are getting better and better with each book... Loved it so much. And I'm gonna start to read the next one! :-D

Oh I almost forgot... Professor Dean West *swooon* :)
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 STARS

"Before her, I had never known a woman who could make the noise of the world and everyone in it disappear. I'd never wanted to prove myself to anyone the way I did to her."

Wow!This is amazing, just like the first one!!!I love it!!!

This book picks up where Arouse left off and things between Dean and Olivia are in a better place, but things are not the same. They are still fighting for their marriage....

"Our relationship, our love, cannot and will never be perfect. It will however, always,
Georgia ♥ Team Dex ♥
5 Only-Love Stars

description

The best kind of stories, are the ones we live everyday. The stories we come up with ourselves, we witness and narrate. These aren’t always happy stories. They are beautiful and passionate, realistic and gritty, just like people, who live, fell in love and make mistakes.

description

Life is hard and unfair. It kicks yo
Jasmine
5 ALLURING STARS! ★★★★★

“Our relationship, our love, cannot and will never be perfect. It will, however, always belong only to us in all its flawed, intense beauty. Perfect in its very imperfection.”

After reading that quote above, I knew THIS was definitely a 5-stars winner for me. Once I put down the book, I was in complete awe as the last 20% completely blew me away. I could feel the tears pooling in my eyes and I just wanted to give a standing ovation to Nina Lane for writing one of the most
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
After that ending from Arouse, there was no way I could not start this book! I was happy to find that both Dean and Liv seem pretty content with how things are progressing. Unfortunately, Dean's father has a heart attack and off to California they go.

And you just knew who would be there! I'm only glad that Dean had come clean to Liv about things even though he let me down again...and again. Although I understand it's there to cause drama, it just doesn't seem like something Dean would do especi
Mo
May 15, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

4.5 Beautiful Stars ....

ALLURE:
Main Entry: appeal
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: power to attract, interest
Synonyms: allure, attraction, attractiveness, beauty, charm, charmingness, engagingness, fascination, glamor, interestingness, pleasingness, seductiveness

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I must say I really enjoyed the first book in this series, Arouse. Sometimes our expectations then are very high for the next instalment. But I was not disappoint
Farah *Professor Dean's Beauty*
"I didn’t know this kind of love existed, the kind that can both make you whole and shatter you to pieces"

“We both want this so badly. I can feel it resonating between us like the hot pull of our first attraction, tangible and intense.”
After lies and betrayal almost destroy their marriage, Dean and Olivia West reignite their blissful passion. The medieval history professor and his lovely wife are determined to fix their mistakes, and Liv’s unexpected pregnancy intensifies their desire to fall m
~ Becs ~
 photo Deanquoteallurepic_zpse7e170f0.jpg

So, Professor Hottie, Part Deux! This won’t work as a stand alone novel It is essential to read Arouse first.

We rejoin Liv & Dean right after Liv’s surprise announcement at the end of Arouse. They have forged a fragile, tentative peace. They’ve never really tackled the issues that forced them asunder – they’ve just tried to move on and rekindle that all-consuming happiness they once shared. They’re once again in their happy little bubble, lighting up the pages of my Kindle with their passion
Jen
Review to come closer to release date!! But I will say..this books ROCKS!! I love Olivia and Dean and the sex in this book is through the roof scorching HOT!!! And again..the emotion that I felt while reading this book was amazing! Nina Lane knows how to write an awesome story!!! LOVED IT!!
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️

The continuing love story of Dean and Liv West. He's a professor at Kings University, she's a museum volunteer and bookstore clerk. Their relationship endured a lot in the first book. It was full of angst and conflicts.... This book, not quite as much but challenges still face them.

I really really LIKED this book.....I didn't LOVE it.

This is a spoiler free review so my review will be slightly vague. I love Dean. He's such a protective husband and blames himself for everything in life that goes w
Geri Reads
Apr 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Beautiful Stars!!

In that place of us, Liv and Dean, love has its own poetry and language. Allure, quatrefoil, fleur-de-lis. Right here. PR9199.3 R5115 Y68. My white knight. I’m yours. Give me a kiss. Pie love you. I remember. Professor. Beauty.

Considering how much I loved Arouse, I had very high expectations for this book. And I am happy to say that this book did not disappoint. I never thought I could fall more in love with Dean and Liv's story but I did. This book delivered on all points--
La-Lionne
Another 5 I-want-to-crawl-into-this-book-and-live-in-it stars!

Allure was escapism at its finest!

description

I wish I had a lot to say. This book deserves it. But it left me speechless. I think I have said everything that needed to be said when I wrote review for Arouse. The second installment is just as amazing, and I would be just repeating myself.

description

I just want to add couple of things:
Every time i pick up Nina Lane's book, I experience another first (How often do you get to do that?). For the life of me I c
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
**5+++ Stars!!!***

Just keeps getting better and better....
I don't normally jump right into the next book in the series. I usually need a buffer in between the books so I don't get bored. But not with this series. The writing is so beautiful and the realism in this book is downright amazing. And that last 20%! Nina Lane is now on my auto-buy list. Love this series and I love the Professor.
Anja
Re-read from January 17 to 18, 2015

“Thanks for waiting,” I whispered.
“My beauty,” he said,
“I’d wait for you forever.”

Alice
Apr 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

5 STARS

description

WOW, JUST WOW. I'm at a loss of words, sorry..I hope you pick up this series soon. It's outstanding, ravishing, sublime.

I'll share with you this quote that left me speechless (again):

“I hadn't even realized how desperately I'd wanted love. How much we both needed to know that in a world of dark corners and sharp needles, there really is a place where kisses taste like apple pie and where stars spill like sugar across the sky. A place where unknown roads no longer scare you because
Saffron
Jul 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
THIRD RE-READ!! WHY CANT I GET ENOUGH OF LIV AND DEAN?!! <333
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
5+++++ Stars from both of us. Jointly reviewed for http://totallybookedblog.com/

Gitte: Dean West brought me to my knees yet again. More over; Nina Lane did just that. Her writing is exceptional, brilliant, classy….amazing; actually there are not enough words or accolades I can throw at her to explain just how I feel.

Every book lover needs to pick up this series and I urge everyone to do just that. Nina Lane has done it again with Allure. I didn’t think I could love the gorgeous professor any mor
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
5***** Beautiful, Stunning and Alluring stars!!

Allure where do I start and how do I explain my thoughts? I love this couple from the bottom of my soul!!!

photo yesohyes_zpse5ffb6a0.jpg

We start pretty much straight where we left off after Arouse where we continue with Dean and Liv's story. After Arouse they need to lean on each other, learn to move forward and Trust each other with Liv (view spoiler) they need to build there marriage back
Jaix
5 EFFING STARS. Oh God, that was....

Before anything else, let me just get a hold of myself...

Ok, sooo....Calming breaths, calming breaths...

(If you haven't read AROUSE, stop reading the next paragraph.)
So the story immediately picks up where AROUSE left us. With Liv's pregnancy, Dean becomes more protective of Olivia--more so than he already is. So when something happens to one of Dean's family members, he chooses to isolate Liv so that she wouldn't be exposed to any animosity that his family mi
Jacqueline's Reads
4 Stars

Allure is the second book in the Spiral of Bliss series.

Well, book 1 left off on a good note. I can’t believe Liv is pregnant and everyone knows I love a good pregnant mama book. How is Dean going to react? Will this make their relationship stronger or will it make it weaker? Is Liv going to go in baby mama mode? So many questions are going through my mind.

So you can understand how I dove right into Allure. Yet, again Allure is a meaty book and it follows the same writing style as the fir
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
5--BEAUTYfull--Stars!!!

This series is going to give me an ulcer by the time it's all said and done!

Once again, Nina Lane has blown me away. The story of Dean and Olivia West continues in Allure. I can't get over how real these characters are and how relevant and relatable their problems are.

I just absolutely love Dean and Olivia. In reading both Arouse and Allure I felt all of their emotions....their pain, their love, their happiness, their fears.

"Our relationship, our love, cannot and will n
J. Kahele
I want a Dean... pretty please photo: pretty pretty.jpg

Yes...I most definitely want a Dean. I felt in this book the author focused mostly on Dean, showing his passion and love for his wife and the smexy way he handled her. (Not trying to sound like perv, but these were definitely some of my favorite parts!) Now that Liv is pregnant, Dean feels it's time to upgrade to a house, to make room for baby. I loved the way that Dean took control of making sure his future family was taken care of and the way he handled the news of the pregnan
Fathima
“Remember when you told me everyone has a key to unlocking their secrets?” I whispered. “And you wanted to know what mine is?”
He nodded. “And you told me you didn’t have a key.”
“I think I do.”
“What is it?”
“You.”

Oh my dear lord ..... !!!!

photo futurama-love-gif_zpsd19be313.gif

Nina Lane has out done herself ! If you thought Arouse (Spiral of Bliss, #1) by Nina Lane was arousing ... Then wait till you read Allure . You will fall in love with Dean and Liv , again ! If not , more .. more in love with them !!!

Words cannot express .. Words aren't enough to describe it . You
Jen
Apr 22, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

5 BEAUTY/PROFESSOR STARS!

This book picks up, exactly where "Arouse" left off. We carry on watching Dean and Liv continue to struggle through their fears to come out on the other side a stronger couple.

One of the things I love about this book is that it makes you feel so much! I almost feel pulled into this marriage and am constantly thinking about what's going to happen next and how to fix what needs fixing. I also LOVE when Dean calls Liv "Beauty".

Some of my favorite quotes/lines are:

"Thanks f
Archer's getting a Book! 7 87 Jul 24, 2014 05:08PM
Dean's Action 7 229 Jun 08, 2013 03:50PM

• Dissolution (Breach, #1.5)
  • The Fifth Favor
  • The Education of Caroline (The Education of..., #2)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Blind Obsession
  • Emancipating Andie
  • Pieces of Truth (Pieces of Lies, #2)
  • Christening (Nameless, #1.5)
  • Color of Forgiveness (Color, #2)
  • Vol.1 (London Brown, #3.5)
  • Running Barefoot
  • On Every Street (The Artists Trilogy, #0.5)
  • Atonement (Alfonzo, #4)
  • Otherwise Unharmed (Evan Arden, #3)
  • The Edge of Darkness (Darkness Duet, #1)
  • Worth the Fight (Accidentally on Purpose, #3)
  • Be My Baby (Baby #3)
New York Times & USA Today bestselling author Nina Lane writes hot, sexy romances about professors, bad boys, candy makers, and protective alpha males who find themselves consumed with love for one woman alone.

Originally from California, Nina holds a PhD in Art History and an MA in Library and Information Studies, which means she loves both research and organization. She also enjoys traveling

Spiral of Bliss (5 books)
  • Arouse (Spiral of Bliss, #1)
  • Awaken (Spiral of Bliss, #3)
  • Adore (Spiral of Bliss, #4)
  • Always (Spiral of Bliss, #5)
“Right now I want you naked against me," Dean says. "I want to wake up cold because you’ve hogged all the blankets. I want to feel your leg between mine, your hair in my face, your arm flung across my chest. I want to find myself on the edge of the bed in the morning because you’ve sprawled all over the mattress. I want to sleep with you.” 50 likes
“The allure, huh?”
“I’ve learned a few things about castle architecture over the years.” Liv wraps one arm around my waist. “The allure is a passage behind the parapet of a castle wall. Great for defense when the enemy is approaching. You know you’re safe on the allure.” She tucks her head beneath my chin, twining her hand with mine. “Like we’re safe with each other.”
“No doubt about it, beauty.” I press my face against her sweet-smelling hair. “You’ll always be my allure.”
39 likes