Start by marking “Unsuitable Omega (Billionaire Alphas #1)” as Want to Read:
Unsuitable Omega (Billionaire Alphas #1)

Unsuitable Omega

(Billionaire Alphas #1)

Being the alpha first son comes with expectations:

𝟭) 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗴𝗮.
𝟮) 𝗛𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗯𝗹𝘂𝗲-𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻.

Marriage is a merger, and happiness is definitely not a requirement. Nickolas is ready to do his duty until an omega walks into his life making him want things he never thought possible.

Nickolas shouldn’t want him; he’s not from their world. He’
Published November 5th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Unsuitable Omega, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unsuitable Omega

Start your review of Unsuitable Omega (Billionaire Alphas #1)
Fani *loves angst*
Full of cliches and yet surprisingly emotional, this was an unexpected gem :) There's nothing new to the story of a poor orphan meeting a handsome billionaire, but the way it was told from both POVs, helped me get into their minds and understand both MCs, thus rooting for them.

If only authors like this one, did a thorough reading of their finished work, or gave it to a friend who has a least finished high school, the quality of their work would be greatly improved. I mean, all those typos and er
Amanda
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Okay, so I loved this story. A lot. Jaimie and Nickolas are two vastly different men from different worlds. Nickolas is a rich alpha from a very wealthy family, and current head of his family's corporation. His family insisted on an arranged marriage, and when this book begins he is engaged (almost in name only) to a shallow and vapid omega he doesn't even really like - who also doesn't care where Nickolas gets off or who it is with. Enter Jaimie, a young omega who has lost everyone but his aunt ...more
M'rella
Not sure why it was an m/m.

Mediocre writing paired with a beat-up plot. The whole conflict in this book is based on a weird miscommunication that should take exactly four words to clear. But Jai is too engrossed in his own misery which he clearly enjoyed and would not listen to Nick. Nick on his part has trouble explaining his engagement situation and pushing the four very important words out of his mouth: “the engagement is off”; instead Nick sounds like a broken record “it’s not what it looks
Coco.V
Sep 11, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (9/11/2019)! 🎁
Bookbee
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was ok
Needs a good editor... missing words, wrong words, extra words and rampant misuse of commas. Also too much repetition.

Seems I'm not the target audience for Omegaverse. To me it read too much like the worst of M/F romance dynamic.

And if you're going to introduce knotting... just mentioning the word doesn't cut it.

Nic
Nov 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Easy read

This was a cute, easy read. I liked the main characters and they seem to fit together. It was also entertaining.
Jacq ~
Dec 27, 2019 rated it did not like it

I guess this was so not for me!
Rellim
Jul 21, 2019 rated it it was ok
KU. 2 stars. It was hard for me to rate because it wasn’t awful, but it didn’t even feel like a 3 star read. It was short & fluffy ~ but it was incredibly repetitive for such a short book. This made the characters one dimensional. There wasn’t a lot of world building and the only things we’re told about secondary characters are just obvious set-ups for future books in the series.

Nickolas is engaged for a “marriage of convenience” and in the opening chapter the author describes the “terms” of th
Wax
Sep 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: mm, own-have, kindle
Not bad for a fairly straightforward story about a CEO who falls for an employee. Unfortunately he had been engaged to a family friend who would provide loveless marriage. Jai is the innocent party who unwitting falls for an engaged man.
Amanda Harris
Jan 20, 2019 rated it it was ok
Mediocre. Cute and fluffy however plot was predictable. There were a few mistakes that a bit of editing could have fixed.
Booklover82
Nov 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this start to this series. I really enjoyed the characters, story telling, writing, and of course heat in the romance was great. I would definitely recommend this book, and am excited for more in the series.
llv
Rating: 3.5 stars
A good start to a series. I just wish that a good portion of the story wasn’t based on “The Big Misunderstanding” which I hate as a premise. I got a bit frustrated with both MCs truth be told. Still they had great chemistry together which made the parts not revolving around the conflict enjoyable.
Teresa
Nothing much happens
It was a quick read for being over 200 pgs. I’m not a big fan of the big misunderstanding being the only conflict. Though class status was a barrier it was easily overcome. Not enough substance to make me want to read the other books.
Heather Martin
Dec 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Unsuitable Omega

This is a new to me author and I really enjoyed this story! I would have loved more of the story when they were together again but otherwise a great read.
Anna
Feb 26, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Adorable story. It needed a little editing but it wasn’t horrible!
I’ve read the first 3 books in this series, because NOW I remember.
Definitely a decent Mpreg story. Happy reading
Louise
May 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The Omega!

With his Grandparents gone, he needed work. So off to the city, getting employed where his parents had worked and when they were killed in an accident the Boss paid for the Funeral.
Then one day after filing some paperwork he was told to serve coffee in the Conference room. There he saw a most amazing man who also looked at him. This MM story is sweet. Hope there's more.
Ann
I'm not a die-hard a/b/o reader. If you are, maybe this would work for you. The blurb got me to pick it up and read the first 50 pages or so. But it's so corny. Just couldn't keep going. ...more
Amy Dufera - Amy's MM Romance Reviews
Unsuitable Omega is a fun and entertaining romance by Skye Richmond.

Nick is following the path his family has arranged for him, including getting married to a "suitable" omega. His family is rich and he's expected to marry one of his own status.

But when he meets Jai, he finds himself falling for the poor omega and reevaluating his choices. Of course, Nick never reveals that he's engaged, and is having trouble finding the right time to do so. (Note - there is no cheating. Nick's engagement is to
Patricia Hoffstaetter
Feb 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished-reading
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this splendid, entertaining Mpreg romance and found the story-line & plot well-thought out & written with some interesting events. The characters are well-developed individual personalities and they react with realistic emotional feelings to the situations they find themselves in.
There is: a controlling mother, a first son & alpha under pressure (Nickolas), his independent omega brother (Graham), a pending marriage, a shallow omega fiancée (Asa), a naïve male omega (
Kathryn Manzella
Nov 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Unsuitable Omega is the first book in the Billionaire Alphas series by Skye R. Richmond. Nickolas is the eldest son of a rich family and has expectations put upon him to marry a well bred omega and have well bred children. After being unable to find an omega who is a love-match, Nickolas agrees to marry the annoying but approved Asa. But then he meets the Jsimie, an omega who is about to rock his world off its axis... especially when an unexpected pregnancy occurs. So what will be the path Nicko ...more
Sarita Chapdelaine
Nov 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
This is a fun and entertaining start to a new series. It's sweet, fast-paced, emotional and has enough angst to keep it interesting. Nickolas and Jai are amazing together and their chemistry is off the charts but they have a few obstacles in their way. Nickolas has to deal with his parent's expectations and decide what he really wants. Jai is a sweetheart who is blindsided when he finds out that Nickolas has been less then honest with him. I wish that Jai had not run away from Nickolas and that ...more
Sallyann
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this story!!! I sat down this morning thinking I will just read a couple of chapters then I will get dressed and tidy up, what a big mistake that was, it’s now 4 1/2 hours later and I have devoured the whole book in one sitting. It’s no secret that I love mpreg but this one has everything that I love. Jai is so lovely and independent he won my heart from the start where as Nickolas he makes me so angry I could shake him, I couldn’t blame Jai for how he reacted, Nickolas should ...more
Sheridan
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I fell in love with Jai straight away! The lonely little omega that tries to stay invisible.
But nothing could hide him from alpha Nik!

After making his intentions known, Nik goes after the pure omega while still with-holding some important information!

It was a great story about finding your soul mate, learning to trust yourself and going after your own happiness, not just doing things for the sake to please others.

These boys were beautiful together and I cannot wait to see where this series takes
kathleen
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The chemistry between Jai and Nickolas is soexplosive it jumps off the page. I was completely invested in this story from page 1. Both characters are well developed and quite interesting.
From the beginning of their relationship, through all the trials an tribulations their love wins out in the end!
I really enjoyed watching these two achieve their HEA. I'm looking forward to more in this series.
Elayne
Nov 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-books
Another first read author for me. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Nickolas, very much pressured by his family to conform.Jaimie, is a really lovable character doing his best to make a new life.
The main thrust of this book I feel is communication, especially Nickolas. Lies by omission never work!
There weren’t too many secondary characters really but Jaimie aunt was nicely developed, a good addition.
As I said, a new author to me, book 1 in a series. I’ll definitely be back for more.
Violet  Marshall
Nov 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the first book in The Billionaire Alpha’s Series. An interesting book the writing was okay if it was cleaned up a bit it would have been better. The plot was entertaining and it was steady throughout the book. I found the story and characters likeable. Nickolas and Jaimie are the MC’s of this book. I thought that with a little more help this book could’ve been much better. But it was a good read anyway. I voluntarily read an advance copy of this book for an honest review.
Lauralee
Nov 15, 2019 rated it liked it
Meh. So I did kind of enjoy this, because I'm a sucker for smutty feel good romance that doesn't require any brain cells. But even for this genre this was so over the top melodramatic and cliched it made me cringe at times. And all those "chapters" that really are just pov-changes within the same scene gave me whiplash.
So the idea is cute and I mostly liked the characters, but there are a lot of aspects of this story that are simply skipped over while others are droned on and on about.
Modwena
Nov 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Nickolas has pretty much given up on finding love and is about to settle for an arranged marriage when Jai starts working for his company and pretty much turns Nickolas's world upside down.
I really liked both of the main characters even though initially Nickolas messes up a few times, it is obviously unintentional.
Overall, a very enjoyable story
Marjorie Williams
Dec 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great!

This was my first time reading Rheland Richmond and it will not be my last! I’m a big fan of Alpha/ Omega books so this one was right up my alley. I enjoyed the story line and the characters. It was wonderful when Jai showed his backbone! I can’t wait for The next book in this series!

• Alpha's Surprise Baby (Burns Brothers, #1)
  • The Devoted Alpha (West Coast Wolves, #3)
  • Hope (Wolves of Walker County, #2)
  • The Defiant Alpha (West Coast Wolves, #2)
  • Truth (Wolves of Walker County, #1)
  • Don't STAHP Believing (STAHP #1)
  • Expecting You (Omega's Luck #1)
  • Crossing Ties (The Family Novak, #5)
  • Knot Afraid (Knotted Paths #2)
  • The Reluctant Alpha (West Coast Wolves, #1)
  • Tied and Laced (The Family Novak #6)
  • Faith (Wolves of Walker County, #3)
  • Love (Wolves of Walker County #4)
  • Trivial Ties (Family Novak #3)
  • Snow Kisses for My Omega (Hobson Hills Omegas #2)
  • Home in Austin (Lone Star Brothers #4)
  • The Grumpy Grizzly's Omega (Male-Order Mates #1)
  • Falling for the Omega (Hobson Hills Omegas #1)
LGBT > Gay
See top shelves…
Also publishes as Rheland Richmond.

For as long as she can remember Skye had her nose stuck in a book, getting lost in the world of someone else's creation (She still does). Her love for writing came from her love for reading. She could never have one without the other.

Writing was always a hobby and a cathartic experience for her. There are many stories lost to the never to be completed or publishe

Billionaire Alphas (7 books)
  • Undercover Omega (Billionaire Alphas #2)
  • Temporary Omega (Billionaire Alphas #3)
  • Unforgettable Omega (Billionaire Alphas #4)
  • Unexpected Alpha (Billionaire Alphas #5)
  • Rescued Alpha (Billionaire Alphas #6)
  • Forgotten Alpha (Billionaire Alphas #7)

News & Interviews