Start by marking “Panther Queen (Morrighan House Witches #3)” as Want to Read:
Panther Queen (Morrighan House Witches #3)

Panther Queen

(Morrighan House Witches #3)

“That’s panther queen to you.”

When cattle rancher Lenna Alvarez rescues a black jaguar, she discovers there’s more to the animal than meets the eye. Bonding with a centuries-old Aztec Warrior wasn’t part of her plans. Then again, neither was simultaneously facing off against an American businessman and poachers encroaching on her family lands.
With her newfound powers, Le
Published October 17th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Panther Queen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Panther Queen

Myriam
Oct 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: amir-lane
Oh, how I love this author. They bring another great story, and this one is all about Lenna. Unlike the previous stories, this one is only marginally related to the Morrighan House witches, and it reads like a sort of a prequel. It follows Lenna from the time she was till a teenager on the ranch in Brasil, and shortly before she met Aldo and became bonded to him.
The book is beautifully written and the author masterfully developed Lenna's character. Lenna is strong, a survivor, a fighter who nev
Melanie
Nov 02, 2018 rated it liked it
A Scattered Thoughts and Rogue Words Review

Rating: 2.75 stars out of 5

For the full review, visit https://wp.me/p220KL-f6g

From that review: "How to review Panther Queen (Morrighan House Witches #3) by Amir Lane?  Ok, let's compare it to the experience of going out to dinner at a well known restaurant.  They are a fine dining establishment with an elevated cuisine due to their chef and their menu.  You ask for the chef's special's and then the courses start to arrive.  Starting with the first cour
Disney14604
Oct 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Interesting story. Lots of Potential to go into different directions.

Very good book keeps your attention through out the book. Actually stands alone well. I thought it was a standalone book till the end where she tries to tie it into the series. It just confused me. since no references to other books before.

I was looking forward to the myth ,legend or what ever you want to call it, where the character and panther unite. There are hints to it throughout the book but enough to understand the lege
Robin
Oct 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
This story wasn't quite what I was expecting but the mystery and the changes Lenna went through after saving a black panther or actually Aldo was a jaguar. In her favorite place Lenna sees Aldo for the first time when poachers try to kill him, dang near succeeded until Aldo's God intervened and then he wanted Lenna as his warrior so his God allowed that after Aldo did some convincing. Lenna of course knows nothing until strange things begin to happen and that is just the beginning.

This is probab
Kaye
Oct 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ONE DELICIOUS ADVENTURE!!!
OMG! Wow! If you're looking for one exciting, hard hitting, fast paced, action packed, nailbiting, spine tingling, nerve racking, page turning bombshell that grabs your attention from the start. Congrats my friends you've found it. Twists and turns abound with all the excitement and unexpected surprises around every corner. Suspense and danger flows throughout as tension spirals. This bad boy hit the ground running with the speed gazelle. The characters and their person
Donna
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Panther Queen is an exceptionally written unique tale with beautifully developed characters. Amir Lane has created a story that draws you in at page one and does not release you until the last page has turned. This is the sign of an exceptionally gifted author. I highly recommend this story and series. You will not regret reading it. Received a copy and this is my voluntary and honest review.
Rebecca Stigers
Dec 11, 2018 rated it liked it
While the basic storyline was ok...for me it was long and sometimes hard to follow. It follows a South American female rancher that saves a black jaguar/panther...and ends up bonding with a old Aztec warrior. Then ends up facing off with vouchers and a very bad American business man. While the story was long and had lots of twists and turns...it was interesting.
L. Rambit
Nov 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lgbt-lit
Easily the best of the Morrighan House Witches books, and I truly have enjoyed all of them. Lenna was my favorite character all along and it was a great time seeing her get her moment in the spotlight. Her budding relationship with Aldo the panther (truly a cat! Sometimes cute and sweet, sometimes vengeful and scary...) was a joy to read, and the ending felt truly earned. LOVE LOVE LOVE.
Lady The Owls
Nov 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
How strange does one life have to become before you wake up in a nightmare of someone else's making? This is were Lenna finds herself. What a roller coaster of a ride I took of her ups and downs. I was enthralled in her story and the magic that surrounded her. The secrets she had to keep and those she could share. What a ride one I loved being on.
E.A. Shanniak
Nov 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing as always

Lenna has always been one of my favorite characters next to Lindy. I was so excited to discover that Amir wrote Panther Queen for Lenna. By golly they did Lenna justice! I loved this book from start to finish
Letha  Griffin
Nov 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic Series!

Once I started with book zero,I had to read all four. You feel the emotions of the characters and must follow their path to its end.
Jackie
Dec 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing story of Lenna and a Jaguar. So beautiful and wonderful.
P. Industry
Wanetta
Mar 10, 2019
Ming
Sep 06, 2019

Morrighan House Witches (4 books)
  • Rise (Morrighan House Witches #0)
  • Shadow Maker (Morrighan House Witches #1)
  • Bad Omen (Morrighan House Witches #2)